Presentation of the Book
(1) God’s domain, the universe is eternal. Without beginning nor end possible, it always exists. The galaxies which it contains are wheels consisted of celestial bodies in movement which are continually renewed. We are inside one of them, because all are inhabited by as many living worlds as there are stars. Within them and like beings, stars are born, pass and disappear alternately, by having each an ancestry and descendants. As the Sun has celestial bodies to which it is connected, stars have their own celestial bodies and shine thanks to them, to illuminate and by keeping alive each their own world at the top of which man is always created.
(2) Born of another star, the Sun was in ancient times smaller than we see it now. It still did not give light. In development with its planets, it was in these times similar to Jupiter surrounded by its satellites. Then, as soon as its growth and that of its celestial bodies were finished, it suddenly brightened. Jupiter will do the same when the time comes, as well as Saturn, Uranus and Neptune which are also stars in preparation.
(3) So the day came, not that long ago, where the atmosphere of the Sun exploded and illuminated it. During this event, all its planets were more or less jostled by its breath, more particularly the Earth which went away and got closer to it twice. And it is with the steam of its atmosphere which was thrown into space, that the Sun fertilized the Earth by covering it with an ocean at the beginning of this upheaval. So covered with water and moved several times in regions of the sky where the solar temperature is different, the Earth lived different moments. They are the eras that made it one of the uncountable gardens of the sky which give birth to living worlds.
(4) At first the formation of our celestial bodies which continued until the illumination of the Sun, then the successive eras that the Earth knew, are the six days God's creation expressed by Moses in Genesis. These days are not days of men, but epochs. So, right after the solar family was formed, the Sun gave light in the FIRST DAY. Whereupon, the Earth evolved in the solar nebulae and saw the reign of water appearing on its ground in the SECOND DAY (the precambrian). Then, following the emergence of the firsts continents, it was the reign of vegetables in the THIRD DAY (the primary). It was followed by the reign of the reptiles which died out suddenly when the Earth adopted its younger sister, the Moon, which came to preside the night in the FOURTH DAY (the secondary). Then came the reign of mammals and birds in the FIFTH DAY (the tertiary), which succeeded the reign of men in the SIXTH DAY (the quaternary) which is the day in the course of which the Earth stabilized its orbit around the Sun, which is the one that we know about.
(5) Thus, since the short time that the Sun shines, the Earth gave birth to successive worlds up to the human world which grew and multiplied to become what it is. The six days of the creation end to leave place to the SEVENTH DAY, which is a day of light, justice and peace in which we enter with this new century. God will then rest from all the work which he has done. Because the seventh day is the sanctuary, the resting place of the Eternal and his kingdom which he comes to take possession of, with all those that he chooses.
(6) But, until now, by not being conscious of the fact that these were the days of the creation and the eras which relates to it, men lived in darkness without being able to read the prophecy and predict what was going to happen to them. And awaiting to be enlightened, they still collide, always waging war on each other and destroying everything. But the world is going to change; because it has arrived on the evening, in the messianic times when the one who had to arise would come to teach the universe, as well as the six days and the seventh day, to free men of their ignorance and the sufferings which he causes among the peoples. Also, because the Scriptures announce this man relentlessly, nobody can be surprise of his coming today which is natural and predicted since the creation of the world. Your bewilderment will be big however, because by not seeing in which times you are, you still hope for many things except the coming of the Son of man for these times. This book which I write will show you that I am this man. I salute you.
... read more about The Good News
Fulfilment of the Scriptures
The cycle of the matter
The rules of existence
|01 The good news||21 Matter||41 The elements of the creation|
|02 The days of the Son of man||22 The universal force||42 Birth of humanity|
|03 The prophecy||23 The magnet||43 Evolution of humanity|
|04 The Veritable and the impostors||24 Birth and growth of celestial bodies||44 Man and his becoming|
|05 Period from John to Emmanuel||25 Jupiter and its peers||45 The just world|
|06 The sending of the Spirit of truth||26 The Sun||46 The spirit and the rules|
|07 The awakening of the conscience||27 The worlds to come||47 Comprehension and faith|
|08 The Shiloh||28 The stellar families||48 The bad practices|
|09 The two witnesses||29 The waves||49 Judgment of nations|
|10 The circumcision of the heart||30 Force and movement||50 Power and money|
|11 Letter to the Jews||31 The upheaval||51 The fulfilment of the prediction|
|12 The trinity||32 The Earth and the Moon||52 The fall of the world|
|13 The messianic times||33 The wandering bodies of the sky||53 The last days|
|14 Alteration of the world||34 The origin of water||54 THE UNIVERSAL LAW|
|15 The renewal of all things||35 The six days of the creation||55 The reign of the Holy Spirit|
|16 The bases of knowledge||36 The formation of the relief||56 The consumption of times|
|17 Conception of the world||37 The emergence of continents||57 The simple life of the sanctuary|
|18 The interpretation of science||38 Journey through the eras||58 The preparation|
|19 The worlds of the universe||39 The volcanism||59 The withdrawal|
|20 Observations of the real||40 Other geologic phenomena||60 The new Earth|
Translations of the Book of Life online as well as the PDF and the e-book being recent, they may contain errors despite the care that we provided for realize them. If you notice a problem, please go to the reference text that is on the French website for a clarification. To do this, click on the French flag will display the corresponding page. You can also notify us of any errors in order to help us correct them.
Thank you for your understanding.