That one is believer or not, it is well to read the Lamb's Book of Life in its entirety, and concerning the creation of the world, its chapter 17. Because it elevates progressively this one who reads it and answers the questions that one wonders on the Universe, on the celestial spirit which lives in it and by which one exists, as on the world, on Man and his destiny. But this chapter 17 which explains the creation of the world (the creation of the Earth, its origin) is only understandable with the precedents, and especially the following which proves its reality.
|The spirit of group||The celestial spirit||Forming of beings||The construction of the world||The differences between creatures|
Conception and creation of the world
(1) During my ascent in the sky, I saw that men were created at the beginning of the quaternary era. Afterward, on this long road which led me to meet my brother, I examined them with a particular attention. And I saw that whatever were their country and their color, all had in them the rules of life of the humanity revealed by the circumcision of their heart. I also saw that these rules were written in the law of Moses which many transgressed by getting lost and condemning the world. It is a great misfortune, I said to myself, because they firmly believe that they are today the most intelligent men the Earth ever carried! You thus have to make them go back up to their origins, so that they can finally see what it costs them to obey since always the goats which regulate their lives and their thoughts.
(2) To grasp the beginnings of the terrestrial world, it is necessary to know there have always been as many inhabited earths in the sky as there are stars, and that these worlds are all connected between them by the matter which composes space, and with which the celestial bodies form themselves. Don’t thus imagine any more that the intersidereal (between celestial bodies) and intergalactic (between the galaxies) space without matter. Imagine it instead completely formed by this ethereal and subtle matter (the essence) from which celestial bodies form and are renewed, by being all connected. So, you will be well prepared to understand the rest of the explanation.
(3) It is also necessary to know that the waves are vibrations of the matter, and that if some of them propagate in the space, it's thanks to this essence which composes this last one. Now, from all living beings emanate waves, and in particular those which form the human thoughts. The spirit is the thought that comes from oneself and which rises to make place for other thoughts which rise in turn, thus creating a current of thoughts inside and outside of oneself. It is indeed necessary that the thought evaporates so that it can be constantly renewed. The spirit thus emanates constantly from man, as a perfume. And it can merge with other similar spirits to form a single and larger one which is called the spirit of group.
(4) One person alone and isolated can think and reflect quietly, while she can’t do it any more in the middle of a dense crowd which seizes its mind. We can compare this crowd with a fire that sucks up the small flames from which it is constituted, or to a group which absorbs all those who constitute it. A spirit thus formed is a gregarious spirit which can change a multitude into a single organism, as it appears with a pack of dogs which hunt together, or through a shoal of fish that move as one, or flock of birds which evolve in the sky as a unique and single body, or in the multitude of fireflies which light up and go out at the same time. This can be seen also with the other beings who when grouped and squeezed together, form likewise a single body and a single guiding spirit which all obey. This gregarious form of the things and the beings is general in the universe, because everything that exists is composed in this way.
(5) What is the relationship of these phenomena of the group spirit with the world of God? Behold: as the spirit arises from men, it also arises from a crowd, a city, people, and all peoples of the Earth and all earths of heaven. And stars have a breath which propagates in space this spirit which arises from earths they illuminate and of worlds found there, so that all these added and mixed spirits merge into one in the whole universe. Unlimited in intelligence and greatness, he is the eternal spirit of the Almighty, this spirit which creates a living world on every new Earth. Because life located in the interior of beings doesn’t come from beings but from outside, and from the whole universe necessarily! It is from the breath of God which exists and spreads everywhere.
(6) Thus we see, and similarly to small grouped lights which merge into one great light, that the spirits of men merge and form an immense gregarious spirit which rises in the ether. It appears that all celestial bodies of the universe evolve within the celestial spirit and that, although unique, this big spirit is the sum of the spirit of the angels who are the most numerous human beings of the universe. They exist from all eternity, because God and the angels are one. That is why the angels can only identify themselves to God. Jesus explains this when he says that he is within the Father and the Father is within him; because the saints of mind are the abodes of God. Don’t thus see a mystery in the resurrection of the dead taking place today through the Son who changes the spirit of man into the spirit of the angel. It is for this reason that God says in the genesis:
My spirit shall not remain forever in man, for man is but flesh, and his days shall be a hundred and twenty years.
This is because man’s time is short. It lasts only a short time in individuality and ten thousand years in the sense of the humanity. After which man becomes enlightened, his spirit changes and becomes an angel, otherwise he disappears.
(7) To grasp our own existence on this Earth and dissipate the darkness, be aware that the creation of vegetables, animals and men is the fruit of a willpower. Indeed, since no creature can has been able to be born on its own initiative since the Sun shines and since the Earth has water, it necessarily took a first initiative from which the world was created. The initiative always arises from a willingness and a will of the spirit, this spirit, which exists from all eternity and which created the world, is God.
(8) Not being born next to the universe but within, our own existence proves formally that God’s universe is alive. Because I say again that we can’t be alive in a universe which wouldn’t be alive itself.
(9) But, when we open our eyes to reality, we see that scholars are very far from the truth. Aren’t they aware that before the Sun began to shine, it was a star in preparation, as Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus or Neptune? Although they are not aware and don’t know that the Earth was pushed away from its place when the Sun lit up, and that it did its comings and goings which are the origin of the eras, they however continue to say that they know perfectly well what was the origin of the world... So, they don’t hesitate to say that all beings were marine at first and that, along the eras, they gradually emerged from the sea thanks to the change of their body which allowed them to live on the dry land... Others add, that after this, some of the terrestrial creatures were disappointed and became again marine...
(10) Certainly, living creatures are formed from liquid water and mineral substances that are dissolved in it, but this is true both in water basins as on earth! Does it seem to you that it would be easier for a fish to catch feet and a nose to get out of the sea where it was formed, than it would be easier for water to do so through rains and to produce human beings on emerged lands? Why then would only sea water produce beings and not the water that forms streams, lakes, ponds, marshes, and other wet areas where mineral salts dissolve in the same way? Would there be some scientific hindrances?
(11) Verily I say unto you, the beings of this world and the worlds of the sky are thought and known since ever. That is why, they are composed from what exists in their original environment, marine or terrestrial, in order to live and multiply. No being can thus leave its environment with which it is at one with. Not only there is no reason to leave it, but it can not have the means to do so.
(12) No, each species has its function in the world which God builds and that it keeps. It is for this reason that no species were modified in time, by adaptation of this species to a different environment from its origin and which would have been necessarily hostile to it. You think that it was so, however, because of the scientist who see a creature evolve in time, like a cloud passing in the sky by constantly changing its shape... Nevertheless, if the first creatures had become the following ones and those we know today, wouldn't they have to go through long singular and incomprehensible moments, lying between the species which they were leaving and the one that they would become?
(13) If thus, and as it is claimed by the scientists, a seaweed chosen by chance was progressively transformed into bony fish which, not being able to stay in the water anymore, was gradually changed into a terrestrial rodent, then into an average monkey and, in these last times, into a great scientist, what would then be the number of unknown forms of this creature during its long evolution which made it pass by all these forms? Such as the changeable forms of a cloud, this number is necessarily unlimited...
(14) If thus there is continual transformation of the species into other species, why then on the chain of the creatures evolution we only find the traces of known beings, and no traces of the uncountable intermediate creatures which are in between? These intermediate and always different creatures which left no traces of their prints and their bones, are they invisible between-species? These are the missing links! answer the scientists, without taking time to notice that the links of a chain do leave their imprints on the ground before the rust accomplishes its work.
(15) The observation of the previous or contemporary beings obviously shows that the species were created as they are, in response to the offered life conditions, and that none of them is transformist or had ancestors like it. All of them were created as we know them, one after another, from what existed in their day, in their era, and according to what their world was offering at the time. This was like so since the precambrian to the quaternary in which we are.
(16) Listen to me! Existing from all eternity, God has always know the worlds that he creates even before creating them. That is why, when he conceives and gives form to a species, he creates it according to what exists in that day and all that would exist after that. He thus arms the creature to feed on what exists on the day that he creates it, and also arms it to defend itself from predators that will come afterwards.
(17) Listen carefully, because this world isn’t the first of the worlds in the sky, but a world among the worlds that exist around stars. God builds the world so that humanity will come and be his temple where he lives. He builds the world as a man builds his house, which always has resemblances to those that precede and those that follows. Just as man knows his house before building it, God knows the world which he builds follows beginning his works. When a man builds his house, he doesn’t change the foundations into walls, nor walls into frame and into roof which would rest on nothing. God does the same. He doesn’t change the shape of the species he created, and which have a precise function, into other species until man is. As you build your house, God builds his own at his image.
(18) Do you understand everything I say? I say that creatures are thought and that, to survive, they are made according to what exists in their day and of what will exist after them. They are created according in an order in which each finds its function and its reason for being such as it is. It is indeed their function in the world which determines in advance their morphology, their metabolism and their capacities. Just as you make a window according to its pre-established role in the house and the existing materials, the Creator creates a being likewise.
(19) God is perfect, and all that he conceives and creates is perfect. That is why God pulls from its natural environment the being corresponding to this environment. A fish, a bird is thus a perfect being. And because it is perfect, this creature then can live and perpetuate its species. Now, what is perfect is finished, completed, and can’t be modified from the inside nor from the outside; otherwise this perfection goes away and takes away the being with more or less long term. Do you understand?
(20) Always think that the natural environment and the being from which it is drawn from makes only one. If thus the natural environment of a creature changes, this creature, which is a finished being from its formation, can’t be transformed to follow the movement. On the contrary, it suffers the consequences and disappears. Another one is then created according to the new conditions of life. See then that the forms, the attributes and the capacities of a creature are given to it from the outside by the spirit, according to the environment where it is pulled to live there.
(21) Given this evidence, we must no longer say that a plant or an animal equipped themselves with attributes, or that they have developed some strategy to adapt themselves to new conditions of life. No, think rather that it was formed such as it is, so that it can subsist durably in its natural environment. This is why, do not claim anymore that nature has power because, the only power available to it, is that of keeping its original character to remain.
(22) Attempt rather to see that beings are thoughtful compositions, thought out and created by God in the original order to which are connected all the species. Also see that when a species was formed in a definite environment, it enriched that environment all the more by its presence from which the following species was created, often being predatory of the previous one. Hear here that the creature is always the just answer, and the sum of what exists in the environment where it is made.
(23) So, from compositions to new compositions, we come to man who is the sum of all. He is thus placed at the top of the creation, because he necessarily carries in him all that the other creatures together carry in them. Being last-born on Earth, man is the heir of all beings which preceded him. He isn’t thus a species as the others, because he isn’t the foundation, wall or structure or roof, as are the species in their kind, he is instead the whole house in which God lives. No other being could be thus created after man, who is necessarily the greatest being that can exist. Here or elsewhere, he is always the representative of the Divinity.
(24) The Earth is one of the uncountable gardens of heaven which, from water, minerals and the climate changes, that has been continuously enriched with new species until man shows up. We can see then that without plants and animals which preceded Adam and Eve, they could not have been created. And so that they dominate over everything, that God gave them a body that stands up; because standing up, means to dominate. That is why the animals which move face against the earth fears man, that is because they feel that he is as God. Because of this the more an animal is intelligent the more it is afraid of man, and it willingly submits itself to him, because it feels and understand better than the other animals what has just been said.
(25) The study of the climatic changes, resulting from the comings and goings of the Earth in front of the Sun, will show more clearly that the plant, animal or human species, have never been the object of a change in morphology or aptitudes, but that they were all created according to their kind, according to what existed in their time, and such as we know them. Nothing has changed in them. Then stop pretending that man is an animal like others, that he once walked on four legs and that he has exceptionally stood up throughout the ages, because that doesn't make those who assert it resplendent with intelligence, nor does it cover them with dignity. No, the study of celestial bodies will show us the certainty that man was created in four colors, not so long ago, and such as he is nowadays.
(26) We shall also demonstrate that there has never been a drift of the continent, but only the formation of these by changes in ground temperature which made them emerge where they are now. These important changes in ground, water and air temperature which occurred throughout the eras and which also determine the climate, means that everything was different since the beginnings until now. Consequently, the creatures which were born along the eras all around the Earth and in all countries, necessarily carried within them these differences which allow the structure of the world and the spirit which emanates from it.
(27) Listen and understand that: if two castaways were each on a different island and they both wanted to build a boat to be saved, they could only make it according to what their island had to offer and not with what wasn't there. But, although similar, these two boats would be different, because the elements to make them wouldn’t be identical on every island.
(28) Well, it is for these same unmistakable reasons that there are differences between creatures which cannot all come out together from the same place and of similar things. It turns out that between races, between the peoples, and between families and individuals of these peoples, there are differences of perceptions, deductions, interpretations, and consequently behaviours. Which is very rewarding and perfect for the world.
(29) Because it is like this for two beings who are neighbors and from the same country, it will be even more pronounced between two individuals of different races living side by side. That is why, if the native behaves in his country as he should do with the elements which are there, the foreigner, him, will behave as he would in his country of origin. Which won’t miss to create sources of conflict, the foreigner being the wrong answer to the places and to the people.
(30) By brotherhood, we can go to all countries of the world to make friendly visits to their residents and share the knowledge with them. But we cause trouble if we establish ourselves there and confusion if we multiply. I say that every individual has to live in his original country with which he makes one and not in anyone else's where he isn’t the right answer. We will come back to this after the study of the formations, and everyone will finally understand what is that great discord that reigns on the evening of the world, in every nations.
A single one can teach rationally God and the creation of the world, the Son of man: the author of the Lamb's Book of Life endowed of the universal spirit. But for really grasp the creation of the world and its diversity, it is essential to read his book from the beginning until the end and without skip a chapter because, as one said it, it is only from this long progress of matter and spirit that one sees that the creation of the world cannot be other that what it is.