(1) In Moses time it couldn’t be the day to eat the passover, because, unlike animals, men are obliged to bring the evil at its highest in order to draw a lesson. Otherwise although we show them that this is good or bad for oneself or for others, they can’t see it. Man is so, because as he sees that he can change everything, he is mistaken about his intelligence which makes him believe that he has the right to do whatever that pleases him, with complete impunity. That is why it takes a time during which God lets men do whatever they desire, until they give themselves a bitter lesson that the survivors are not ready to forget. So this time, whoever are their people, they will perfectly know how to discern the good and the evil, and estimate their consequences.
(2) According to clouds and wind, you know the weather of tomorrow. But when you look up on the scandals and the disasters which put the world in danger today, you don’t perceive the messianic times on the evening of the world. What is it that strikes you with such blindness? Don’t the messianic times define by themselves the times when arrives the one that the prophets call the Messiah? It is about the Son of man. Now, although these times are obvious today, nobody expects him! Yet, Jesus asks you several times to be ready for the day of his coming, notably this way:
Be careful, or your hearts will be weighed down with carousing, drunkenness and the anxieties of life, and that day will close on you suddenly like a trap. For it will come on all those who live on the face of the whole earth. Be always on the watch, and pray that you may be able to escape all that is about to happen, and that you may be able to stand before the Son of man.
(3) Those who have faith in God, believe in these writings and in Jesus who is the spirit of the Scriptures. They are then obliged to believe in me, because who does it announce? The difficult times of this day testify, they too, that the Father sends me to remove anything in the world which harms the Earth and its inhabitants. Will they say then: blessed is the one who comes in the name of God to save the world? By not expecting me, will you not rather be inclined to place obstacles on my road as we did in front of Jesus, or to say: this man has a demon! He doesn’t sit in his common sense, let’s not listen to him! These are two possible attitudes, but only one salvation.
(4) It will be demonstrated that the Sun is a very young star which shines since a short time only, and when it became illuminated the Earth began its comings and goings near it, which determined the eras. These are the six days of the creation followed by the seventh day: the rest of God. But men were able to appear only in the quaternary (the sixth day) which is the time in which the Earth stabilized itself in front of the Sun. Not exceeding ten thousand years of age, the human world is thus very young. And it is because of this youth that it is corrupted; because, such as children who know everything, men were unwilling to practise Moses’ law. They can’t discern anymore the good and the evil, nor see what kind of world they built.
(5) Know that good and evil have always been part of life, and that it isn’t a creation of God but a choice of man! God creates man. Then He makes His law known to him, by warning him of the choices he will make in what is bad or good for him or for others, and what will be the consequences. But today, by shamelessly trangressing this law, even if it is only the ten commandments, you are so weakened that your ears only hear my voice faintly. It will then be necessary for you to make considerable efforts to follow me and be saved.
(6) Although intelligent, you haven’t yet grasped that God is this great spirit which creates and governs all thing in the universe. It doesn't appear to you that you are just like the image of the universe of which you are made of, and that if you transgress the commandments you become like beasts, even though you are destined to become angels. But you aren’t accomplished angels yet, you the circumcised; however, you will become angels by listening to me. That is why, when you will enter the kingdom which I announce for the next century, you will enter in the world of angels who populate the Galaxy and who carry naturally in their heart these commandments of God:
You shall not murder.
You shall not steal, you shall not give false testimony.
You shall not covet anything that belongs to your neighbor.
You shall not defraud.
You shall not commit adultery.
You shall honor your father and mother.
You shall not defraud or rob your neighbor.
You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God.
You shall not make for yourself an image in the form (statues) to adore.
Six days you shall labor and reste on the seventh day.
And Jesus added:
Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your strength, with
all your mind; and love your neighbor as yourself.
(7) Now, on the evening of the world, you are transgressing all these commandments. You who read, can you go through one day without telling a lie? If you spend the day without making a single false testimony, can you do the same thing for a week, a month, one year, your whole life? What I say to everyone, is that my fingers would be enough to count those who don’t lie; while we know that lying is the father of horrors and of abominations! There is never a good reasons to lie; because, lying, is misleading others, it is to lead him in falseness. But men do more than lie. For many oppress their neighbours and steal possessions through violence, up to the countries of others. They don’t honor their father and their mother. They prostrate themselves before statues and other idols that they worship. They commit adultery. They plunder and destroy everything. They make war, abduct human beings and kill. They have no more considerations or respect for their neighbours. They laugh at the future of their offspring which they condemn in advance to death. They have eyes only for themselves!
(8) So that it is not so, God said, in the old testament:
I am a jealous God, punishing the children for the sin of the parents.
This, so that the fathers are responsible for their acts. If thus the law was being practised, there would be no children who make use of lying and violence, nor would be in despair at not seeing a future for them. So, I tell you, if you are a liar don’t expect to follow me in the sanctuary and save your life, insofar as I don’t come looking for corrupted people to lead them in my father’s kingdom. That’s why the politicians, the traffickers, the conquerors, the rich, the scientists, the military and the religious are virtually all thrown out the door, where there will be wailing and gnashing of teeth. The history of this world where they rule, shows that in their eyes those poor people whom they oppress don’t have much more value than locusts. Are they then those who love their neighbor as themselves? Do not believe that these people have the wedding garment to wed the truth, because it is Satan’s clothes that they wear! The kingdom is closed to them.
(9) The spirit which animated Moses is also the spirit that animates me. Our thoughts are the same, we don't differ in anything. And it isn’t luck that sent him in his time and which sends me today in accordance with what is written. Consequently, the one who preaches the Scripture and doesn’t announce the Son of man, because he says that he has come and speaks in his name, or the one who teaches the universe by asserting that it has a beginning and an end, and that it’s luck that created everything, that one thus pronounces lies which condemns him today, as they condemn all those who believe him. Did you think you could live indefinitely under the guise of such lies which lead humanity into rivers of blood? Cities have become Sodom and Gomorrah because, when one has no more dignity, there is nothing more than corruption ahead.
(10) Against this decay, God says in the law:
On the disguise:
A woman must not wear men’s clothing, nor a man wear women’s clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this.
On the homosexuality:
If a man has sexual relations with a man as one does with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They are to be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads.
Now, these men who have a passionate desire for other men with whom they sleep, do they care about God’s law which punishes them of death? Don’t the homosexuals today see their impure blood falling on them, as it was promised to them? They have however the audacity to say that they are so by the will of God. Many of them are priests, others say they are Christians... And, after infecting the whole world with their diseases, they henceforth want to impose to all their perversions and their laws; because they are rich and occupy higher positions from which they address the peoples to direct the children in their ways.
(11) Once Again, don’t imagine that these disgusting and filthy beings will enter in the kingdom, which is the sanctuary, because God inhabits only saint men. Know that we aren’t born homosexual, but that we can become one depending of the environment from where we evolve or by the education which we receive. It’s a spiritual infirmity, a disorder resulting from the iniquity of the fathers which are transmitted to children; because these despicable men are the victims of the infamous roman civilization in which the entire world is. Didn’t Paul show it many times? About them, he also says:
Therefore God gave them over in the sinful desires of their hearts to sexual impurity for the degrading of their bodies with one another. They exchanged the truth about God for a lie, and worshiped and served created things rather than the Creator, who is forever praised. Because of this, God gave them over to shameful lusts. Even their women exchanged natural sexual relations for unnatural ones. In the same way the men also abandoned natural relations with women and were inflamed with lust for one another. Men committed shameful acts with other men, and received in themselves the due penalty for their error.
(12) Don’t thus impute to God what you must blame on perverse people, otherwise you would be rejected; because you live in Sodom and Gomorrah without seeing it. No, it doesn’t appear to you because, even though you are circumcised of heart, you acquit and follow those who transgress the law. Then pay attention to my judgments and to your own judgments, because if it is allowed for you to blaspheme against the Son of man, it will not be allowed for you to blaspheme against the Holy Spirit. I say that if you blaspheme against me, it will be forgiven, but if you blaspheme against the Holy Spirit that I communicate to you, you will be guilty of an eternal sin: you will die. Thus watch your thoughts, because life in the kingdom can’t be infested by those who corrupt humanity - The joy of living is found in the purity and not in the defilement, in a saint mind of man and not in a corrupt mind – to sanctify ourselves, is at first to circumcise our heart in order to practise the law: these human rules of existence which God placed in the heart of man when he created him.
(13) It is unmistakable that by following goats (men of a very unpleasant smell), you went out of the rules of existence and of Nature in itself. You then entered into a world of artifice and chimeras, in an immoral world which do not corresponds at all to the reasons for which you are created. This is what the philosophers call the cultural evolution and the scientific progress... Without seeing however that it is about Babel and about the progression towards the end.
(14) To prevent ourselves from this decline, coming from those who impose their rules, it was necessary to stay attached to the law of Moses which defined the true values of existence. But, by transgressing this law, men lost their conformity to the original order and any sense of judgment. They then proliferated in an outrageous way in these last centuries. So the world grew excessively and darkened along the way, although it was necessary so that the weeds grass grows, blooms, prospers, and be torn away for ever.
1 – The human world
(15) This is the representation of the world such as it was from the beginning, and what it became by the growing iniquity caused by the laws of those who reigned since then. We see that in the course of the centuries the world gradually became covered by darkness, because men have always moved farther away from the face of God. Which has necessarily brought them closer to hell he will have to cross now by remaining alive. Hell comes from inferior thoughts which brings the technology required for armament and for the mechanization of the world, until it is destroyed.
(16) We also see the well of truth on this figure, because the truth exists and was kept hidden since the beginnings. This is the well of the science that we dig in the real elements in order to find the fresh water that quenches the thirst. This well, started by Abraham, was continued by Jacob. And it is also on the edge of this famous well that Jesus, tired of his long journey (the one that I did), is sitting when the Samaritan woman approaches him, like this woman from the city who came to meet me and of whom I have already spoken.
(17) Now everyone can see with all their eyes what was the continual growth of evil, if only by the stone points of the arrows of the past which gradually became iron, then to this atomic day and able to devastate the entire world in an instant. It was like this that wars always became stronger, bigger, deadlier, by increasing every time the destructive capacities of weapons which became those of the end of the world. And it is this chase for armament which brought the mechanization which kills everything. But it's only now that you realize that the implementation of raw materials, needed for large industries and for the power of nuclear, leaves behind them mountains of toxic and contaminated waste which will take several centuries and millenniums for them to be eliminated. In this expectation, the world will suffer until death.
(18) There is the Earth and, on its ground, men whom it has given birth to. And between the Earth and men, the latter placed henceforth iron machines which alienate and replace them. But why is this so? Because without the knowledge man is darkness, and as long as he is darkness, he is senseless. That’s why men have said: let’s make machines to replace our gestures, and we shall rest! They then made machines to replace their gestures and the strength of the cattle which God created to serve them. This is how we saw appearing the first machines to scrape and to dig the earth, to transport dirt and minerals which we extract from it; and machines for working iron and wood. After which men made machines to plough, sow, harvest, and those to refine the grain, to bag it and grind it. Then we heard them say to horses: out! We don't need you anymore! And men shot down horses which God had given them.
(19) They were very satisfied with their choices, and said this time: now let’s make machines which will replace man in its entirety! We then saw the arrival of machines to replace the things that we do in the house; others to make manufactured goods at high speed; and still others to build and to demolish; others to count, write; and some much bigger to come and go on the ground, on water, under water, in the air and space; others to bring down forests and crush trees; others to flatten hills, to drill mountains, and to make roads and others railroads yet still insufficient in the countryside and in the middle of farmlands. Then came those who produce machines by themselves, small and big, others to repair them, maintain them and put them back in circulation; and also those who transport them from one country to the other and around the Earth. Thus, in only a few decades, we saw appearing machines for locomotion, mobility, and those who replace the gestures of men or men completely. Iron reigns all over the globe!
(20) Seeing their intelligence burst through these machines, officials from industrialized countries were very satisfied, but somewhat worried, because their technology aroused envies and jealousies. So they developed their industry even more to make for themselves a fearsome warfare arsenal! This is how this time they made machines which can memorise, plan, calculate for men; others which transmit information all around the world; as well as the horrifying atomic, chemical and biologic weapons. Then came lastly the indispensable satellites to spy on peoples over clouds, and to coordinate and lead the last spectacle which the world is going to give to the stars...
(21) Without seeing however that they are the actors, the braggarts at the head of industrialized countries eating and drinking together, then singing and dancing holding hands, exalted by these last machines and by the power which they gave them. They then turned to the other peoples of the world who hadn’t followed the ways of the industry shown by the romans, and said to them: our glory bursts in the face of the world today! Follow us in our progress, until happiness lies down at the door of men of all countries! We will help you, because time for globalization has come!
(22) They obviously didn't grasp what Babel is... For behold this time it's the whole world who digs the earth, who drills and upsets it to plunder or to cover it with cement, asphalt, and other iron machines and instruments of death... All this is done in a big tumult and countless harmful vapors, as well as with a lot of smokes and dusts rising from all countries. We can hear the breath of Satan in every country... Forests burn or are brought down, and the few animals remaining suffer. Screams and groans are heard, but those who reign don’t hear them. The entire Earth is in suffering. Because not only iron machines damage everything, destroy everything, ground everything, but yet they are everywhere! We find them in houses, and in gardens, in cities and in the countrysides; on mountains, on waters and under waters; in the airs and off the air; they occupy all the space! When we leave our home, we run into them! We must constantly avoid them not to be crushed...
(23) To this whole destructive mechanization, is added the frantic race to care and to profits which makes men proliferate to the detriment of the creation. So those who are still a little bit lucid shout today: men proliferate, they arrive from everywhere! With our machines, will we be able to deal with it? Because we see that, the more there is men arriving, the less it takes to produce what is needed! What do we do now with all these extra people that should be excluded from our society and which find themselves on stones? Those who still have roof and salary, are they going to continue to assist them during centuries or will they eventually throw them out in abandoned wells? We are heading for disaster! They finally say, without believing however that it will arrive; because, they add: we trust in man... he will come out of there!
(24) Surly man, you are going to come out of there; but only as I tell you. Don’t you see that the reign of iron and of the golden calf is the end of the reign of man, as Daniel, the prophet, had warned you? Aren’t you anxious in front all this mechanization who disfigures the Earth, which produces hundred times more than necessary, and which soils, breaks and throws overboard everything that breathes? Nevertheless, I see that even those who reign at the head of nations are themselves in distress today, because having shouted at the multitude: let’s produce, let’s produce! It doesn’t matter what we produce, as long as it allows us to fatten our golden calf, our mighty god who makes us live! They shout now: eat, eat! consume, consume! Otherwise there won’t be work anymore for our machines and those who operate them, and we shall be heading for disaster! And having produced without proper judgment and without restraint, men of industrialized countries eat and consume until exhaustion, take and throw while burying themselves under their waste... It is desolation.
(25) Three things lead invariably to the end: the TRANSGRESSION OF THE LAW, which has the effect of making lose respect for all which exists; THE BUSINESS which is the race for profit; and THE WAR which is the search for supremacy. These are the causes of the mechanization of the world that could only amplify the disaster. But this growth isn’t what makes you step back or question your own convictions, because I see you filled with anxiety when it isn’t important enough. Even the large quantity of daily injuries and deaths dosesn't make anyone shiver. Still animals are crushed in very large number; people are overworked, bruised, mutilated, anguished, tormented, often depressive and desperate; the climate is impaired; all that is natural goes away and leaves room for virulent diseases committing devastation among populations. But nobody rises to fight these abominations because, all of you, you admit them!
(26) The mechanization also has the effect of breaking families, and of making cities grow excessively. Also, how men, who have lost all dignity and any common sense, could see that the cities which develop like tumors by eating away the nearby neighborhood are the principal disease of the Earth? But the Earth is soon going to let out a loud sigh of relief, when the plagues of the end will erase them. Nobody is aware of it however, because each of you says: I have faith in man! He will know how to rectify the situation...
(27) However it is easy to see the doctrine of man: money - power - Profit is a doctrine of death. Because it also means: profitability, which causes the lost of the meaning of existence, as well as by: defense of interests, which invariably brings war in all its forms. That’s why this world of races is a world of madnesses which leaves behind it a considerable quantity of children who can’t follow; as well as a lot of out of breath people adding up to the large number of the excluded who are dying on stones. However, this world could only be like those who build it. And who are those who built it, if it isn’t the kings, religious, rich, traffickers, conquerors, scientists and the military? What kind of world could be built by such individuals? It is a corrupt world, a world of wars, domination, injustices, destruction, blood, pains and despair. Because, animated by their insatiable vanity, the highly ranked men fertilize the lie which engenders distress.
(28) I place you in front of your sacrilege, insensitive man, because by leaning on those who lead and hurt you, you don’t see them. Does it only appear to you that by not being able to understand the universe and the life which it contains, the scientists are largely annoyed by their ignorance? So they knowingly misrepresent plants and living beings, create the means of the extermination of the greater number, destroy the natural conditions of life, contaminate sites and beings, disrupt the Earth, develop killing machines, and hammer their lies to introduce them in the mind of all. Following this, they easily persuade that men exist by chance and that life is a scandal, because they can’t refrain from being scandalous themselves. Nevertheless thinking of being of a superior species, these sons of Satan didn’t count on the sudden coming of the one that the Scripture announces, of the one who is going to be their dismay. Their surprise will be great.
(29) You, the man of the end of the centuries, no longer seek for your glory; it is in front of you, radiant: it’s about the destruction of the Earth and of its inhabitants! And because you didn’t want to listen to the warnings which were given to you by the Scripture, by the Scripture you are going to die. To whom then are you going to turn to: towards your priests? They are the dead who bury the dead. Towards your scholars? They are the pretentious who lead the world into disaster. Towards your leaders? They are deceitful, cunning and vain, who think only of being worshipped. Who do you then to turn to so you can remain alive? You are only left with the Son of man! Then listen to me, because in the kingdom where I take those who still have eyes to see and ears to hear, there won't be senseless development of material works, nor transgression of the law which makes man unworthy to live on Earth: this jewel of the sky which God created.
(30) Although weakened by those who lead you, you can nevertheless grasp that God didn’t create this magnificent Earth and the men on this Earth so that machines throw men overboard, as well as animals, the forests, the plants and all of which that brings the joy of living. It will thus be necessary to change your conceptions of life and of the world, and establish a new relationship with the Almighty. For the moment, think of Noah and the world in which he lives. Then you will know what is happening and will hear everything I say.