(1) Today, the electromagnetism shows that we are very far from what we teach to the children, by making them believe that from a primitive cloud (fifteen billion years ago), the stars were born on one side and the planets on the other side with satellites in the middle, and all are animated by regular movements. I'm telling you, when you will leave out such nonsense from your meditations on the universe, and when you will refer to the prophets and to the Son of man, then you will get out from the sleep of unconsciousness and the world will change; because you will see, hear and understand what was, and what will be.
(2) In order to be so, understand that the Sun was once comparable to what Jupiter is today and that, when it illuminated (as Jupiter will), it caused by its blast the turmoil of the established order in its family. This having occured, Pluto, the Moon, Mercury, Mars, maybe Venus have left their original ring and cooled down, whereas the Earth, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune have not done that. Although shaken up, these planets remained on their ring which has never ceased warming them. Thus, and as opposed to those who left their ring, their activity has never ceased growing. That is why many of them, and particularly the most distant ones, produce satellites. And when these last ones will have reached the number and the dimensions of the actual planets of the Sun, these distant planets will then become stars in their turn. Let's observe then the process which brings them to create their own stellar family in the sky.
(3) Like a woman, the planet develops itself until it reaches the age to procreate. When this moment has come, the first created ring becomes saturated by an intake greater than the consumption which is resulting from expansion of this ring. And we witness the birth of the satellite pearl. Then, as we saw it, this ring moves away the satellite to make room for other births. There are therefore the rings which, after giving birth to satellites, establishe the order in a planetary family which will become a stellar family.
(4) On the figure below, we are observing the moment when the point of contact occurs and how the flow of electrons, heading on this point, becomes a big pearl of ferronickel. When this pearl of fluid metal cools down, it becomes a stiff mass on which all the electricity of the ring passes henceforth, by making it grow, as we are going to see it.
18 – Birth of a satellite
When this phenomenon of creation of the satellite happens, there is a big flash of lightning in the sky, visible from far. However, if this birth would happen around the Earth, the flash of lightning would certainly be taken for some other phenomenon. We could believe, for example, that it is about the sudden increase of the brilliancy of a star which would appear in broad daylight...
(5) In this birth process of the celestial body, we also notice that, whatever is the direction of the electrons on orbit, they are all attracted towards the contact point. We know now that this is known by those who, during a short-circuit, have noticed that the current installed on the conductor round trip is goes to the contact point during the brief duration of the phenomenon. Here, it's the same, the nascent metal pearl draws all the current to it. Positioned between both half-rings which can't melt, it is henceforth a point of constant short-circuit. Therefore, it is necessarily an electric resistance which, after cooling down in its mass and being magnetized by the magnetic fields of its mother, heats up on its surface by the passage of the ring, until merge. In this way, a permanent weld of electrons, which are the INTAKE, is created. This phenomenon takes place uniformly around the perimeter of the sphere, by making it grow, and therefore becomes the continual CONSUMPTION of electricity forming the ring. The understanding of the growth of the satellite is thus only the understanding of the welding process...
(6) This weld occurs uniformly all around the sphere and more exactly under the metal in fusion where the mass is rigid and cold. Even immediately after its birth, in no way a celestial body could fusion or heat up to the core, because its surface melts before the heat penetrates deeply. To imagine well it, it is necessary to know that the heat is made of waves which, we shall see in time, are themselves vibrations of the essence which composes space and the masses. That is why the heat, created by waves, can only leave the mass, like grasshoppers which, leaning on the ground, jump up and rise. Because of this, the enormous mass of a celestial body (its core) can only be cold and rigid inside. Only its circumference heats up until merge.
(7) To stay in the simplicity, think that celestial bodies are born from the rings of a planet, and then they feed from it to grow. Now, because the electrons in orbit engender these spheres of ferronickel, we can conclude that this metal constitutes almost the entire mass of all celestial bodies of the universe; because the coat of the celestial bodies is not very important in comparison to their core which occupies most of their volume.
(8) The study of the upheaval of solar family will lead us to acquire the certainty that the Sun lit up, not very long ago, following the explosion of its atmosphere. When this event happened, the Moon, Mercury, Mars and Venus probably, had their present size, because these celestial bodies, which cooled off after leaving their ring, didn't evolve any more. The Earth, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune, them, have slightly increased their volume since then, because they didn't leave their ring, for the reasons which we shall see.
(9) I'm already mentioning here what happened, to explain that the small satellites develop until they have approximately the size of our actual planets and that, when this moment comes, their mother suddenly light up. Thus appears a new stellar family. The celestial body, which lights up according to the process which we shall study, is called a nova (a new star). And its satellites, which suffer for some time the turmoil of their position, are then called planets, but nonetheless continue to evolve. Our planets were thus formerly the satellites of the Sun which wasn't shining yet.
19 – Extreme dimensions of the satellite
(10) Between these two figures, representing the core of a single satellite, a lot of sidereal time has already passed. Understand that one hundred thousand years for a celestial body, is like one hour for a man, and that one hundred thousand years for man is like one hour for the particle; the duration varying with their size. We see here that the satellite is only a big pearl of ferronickel at its birth, and then it grows until reaching the size of the Earth. Here, its growth is attenuated by its dimensions because, more the core is big less it grows fast.
(11) Satellites can't grow indefinitely, because the planetstar, which has a specific activity, can't allow their development beyond what its power authorizes. This limitation of growth is shown by the size of our own planets which is the size of satellites when their mother becomes a star. But when this one shines, its celestial bodies continue to grow. The Earth will probably gain in volume as long as the Sun will increase activity. Then the growth of the Earth will stop, according to the decrease of the solar activity along the ages.
(12) For the moment, let's notice that the last-born satellite is obviously the smallest, the warmest and the one who develops itself the fastest. Inversely, the first-born will be the least warmly, one of the biggest if not the biggest one, and the one who will grow proportionally much slower. This is always comparable to the children of a family. But, even already big, a satellite is never cold. Its activity is always considerable, less intense however than the last-born which is in the vivid forces of its mother. These explanations will then allow us to deduce why this satellite is like that while another one is different.
20 – Rotation direction of the satellites
(13) Here we see that the planet pulls these two rings and their satellite in the direction of its own rotation. But, because it is the direction of rotation of the spires of the lines of force which determine the direction of rotation of the two half-rings, these can turn in one direction as shown in figure (1) or in the other as shown in figure (2), by inculcating their movement to their satellite. Here, the satellite (1) turns on its axis in the direct sense of rotation of the planet on itself, while the satellite (2) turns on its axis in the retrograde direction. Their trajectory is however identical, but one turns in one side whereas the other one turns in the opposite direction. This is very important to notice, because, until this day, nobody could explain why certain satellites turned in the opposite direction of the rotation of their planet. When the planet becomes star, its satellites (which then become planets) keep their movement of rotation. That is why there are also planets which turn in the reverse direction.
(14) What we have just seen is the model of rotation of all the celestial bodies of the sky, including stars. However, as long as the satellite has not reach the size of a planet and is still very small, it probably doesn't turn on its axis yet. Let's say that during a revolution it is still showing the same face to the planet which gave it birth, because it isn't perfectly round yet. It is in an unbalanced form. But that will not last forever because, becoming a planet with a consequent size and activity, it will round off more regularly and will eventually turn on itself, as it is represented by the figure.
(15) We have to be very attentive in regards to the heating of celestial bodies produced by the passage of the ring on which they evolve, because we saw that this heating can't be done in their entire mass but only outside of this one, even when they are small. To fully grasp this, let's remember that electrons pass on the conductors and not inside, and let's remember the sphere loaded with electricity which remained localized on its surface.
(16) But these explanations about the birth, the growth and the development of the satellites, enlighten us on the origin and the movement of all celestial bodies. We must now add to that the formation of their coat, which begins at the birth of the core, and more precisely when it reddens on its circumference. That is why the coat means since the edge of the core up to the surface of the ground.
(17) First of all, understand that a celestial body is always born within a galaxy where there are abundant clouds of dust, smokes, vapors, different crystals, and all kinds of bodies. These wandering bodies in space, which permanently fall on our ground, are all the result of the works of the celestial bodies and their extinction occurring in the heart of the Galaxy, at the term of the path of their life. We shall discover this, and we shall see that nothing is useless in the sky where everything is perfection.
(18) We understand that, right after its birth, the magnetized core can already wrap itself with a certain layer of these galactic dusts crossed by the stellar family to which this nascent satellite belongs. And, when it heats up and reddens under these dusts, then begins the chemical process which will not stop increasing its coat throughout its growth. We couldn't thus see the core of the satellite reddening, because when it does happen, it is already surrounded with a thin layer of dusts from space. But at the contact of the core, these materials melt slowly under the heat. They then form, with the numerous substances which come up from the molten metal, what we call magma.
(19) Dusts from space thus begin the chemical process of the formation of the coat that the core will pursue and amplify until it has reach dimensions comparable to the terrestrial coat; because the coat comes from the magma and its transformations. Indeed, lava is the fluid part of the magma which changes state by the difference between the temperatur which continues to grow since the edge of the core up to the ground surface. Thereby, we see that the coat of the satellite is constantly developing, that it is hot in its lower part in contact with the core, and increasingly colder in its thickness up to the surface of the ground where it is colder and forms a crust.
(20) We shouldn't confuse however the quantity of material which arrives from space with that produced by the core, because this latter is much greater than the previous one. But doesn't dust from space result from oxides produced by the cores of celestial bodies, and by them only? It is so. That is why, whatever its origin, this matter is the product of the electromagnetic activity which is itself physics and chemistry. The fusion of iron (of ferronickel) also creates all kinds of gases like helium, hydrogen and others still which eventually end up in the atmosphere.
(21) For knowledge, it is important to understand that the core develops UNDERNEATH the hot and fluid part of the matter, and that the coat, it, develops ON this last one. It is also obvious that the gases produced by the heat of the core come back up to the surface provoking the formation of big bubbles which burst. We can compare this to some dough which boils slowly, but to the measure of the celestial body.
(22) These eruptions of gases can't leave traces as long as the coat is allowing them to pass freely. But when the upper layers, long exposed to the cold, eventually form a impenetrable crust to gases, these gases then localize gradually under these layers and will eventually lift them. This forms domes on the surface of the celestial body, able to be gigantic and which, following their explosion, engender craters: bowl-shaped depressions. With these evident explanations, the mystery of craters goes away. Because it goes without saying that they are not made by meteorites, even if these last ones leave some traces on the grounds. No, only those gases are responsible, we shall demonstrate this.
(23) Now, let's leave the principle of existence of the celestial bodies, and let's examine with attention the family of Jupiter with only its four main satellites which will widely confirm what we teach on the birth and the growth of celestial bodies. But before that, let us remember that every celestial body in the sky, whether it is a satellite, planet or star, is a magnet, a solid body consequently, of which the electromagnetic activity is variable. Yet, scientists teach the children that planetstars and the Sun are some balls of gases... No, the Sun is not a ball of gas, neither Jupiter, nor any other! How would it be possible in fact that some balls of gas have a magnetosphere, lines of force and rings with satellites in orbit which, they, aren't gas? And how could these nongaseous satellites grow, move away, turn regularly on themselves, and be at very specific distances from the planet which, it, would be gaseous?
(24) No, because they repel each other, the atoms of gas always fill their container. In the sky, gases behave the same way. They cannot turn themselves into balls and become magnets, because it is obvious that celestial bodies are magnets. This implies that they are metallic and not in gas! Push away the idea that Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune are balls of gas; because they are solid bodies, massive celestial bodies surrounded by gigantic atmospheres. Consequently, it is necessary to stop taking these atmospheres for the totality of their mass.
21 – Jupiter's satellites
(25) Here is Jupiter and the position of its most important satellites in the approximative ratio of their masses. To simplify the image, these magnetized masses are here without a crust, magma and atmosphere. But we notice that the larger satellites are the most distant from Jupiter, and now we know the reasons. We understand very well that Io (the closest) has a strong electromagnetic activity which manifests itself by gas eruptions, while Europa, Ganymede and Callisto (farther and a little less active) are already covered with more ice and craters, also resulting from these abundant eruptions which they experienced previously.
(26) We have seen that the satellite is very hot when it is small and that, therefore, it gradually surrounds itself with a coat which doesn't stop thickening through its growth. Exposed to the cold, the superior layers becoming increasingly firmer and give more difficulties for the gases to escape. It is for this reason that the bowl-shaped depressions left by the gas eruptions exist in abundance on Ganymede and Callisto, older than Europa and Io.
(27) Let's lean over these four main satellites of Jupiter with which we grasp all satellites, all planets and even the stars! Because many of these four small celestial bodies, if not all four, will become stars in turn. We can therefore consider them as if this was the evolution of only one in time. Here is how we should observe them:
• IO, the last-born of the four, is the closest to Jupiter. It is for this very active and its core is very hot. Still of lesser thickness, its supple and warm coat is battling against the gases which, abundantly produced, are going up to the surface where they erupt and gradually compose its atmosphere. Volcanism is thus very intense at the moment.
• EUROPA, older than Io, is more distant to Jupiter and a little cooler inside. Its activity is less intense. Therefore, the outside cold dominates on its surface. Because of this, the gases liquefy and produce water which freezes on the ground. But under this ice, and because of the internal heat, water probably exists at the liquid state, infiltrated in the coat. However, because the cold contracts, the superior layers of the coat begin to retract onto themselves by engendering cracks and small faults under the ice. We shall see afterward that these faults were on the Earth the origin of the ridges which separate our partially immersed continents, because the Earth, as well as all celestial bodies, was formerly similar to these satellites.
• GANYMEDE, older than the previous two, is bigger and a little cooler than Europa, because the effects of electrical resistance decrease gradually with the growth of the core. Its activity is thus reduced in proportion. Nevertheless, the core remains warm outside and still produces gases as a consequence which condense and freeze on the ground likewise. But, being exposed longer in time to the outside cold which makes them firmer, the superior layers of the coat eventually become more resistant to gases. These gradually accumulate under these layers and form gigantic domes which alternately explode along the centuries, by engendering craters. The dusts, produced by these eruptions, are scattered on the frozen ground.
• CALLISTO, older and even more distant from lively forces of Jupiter, has more craters than Ganymede, because the phenomenon of their formation was repeated many times along the ages. It is for the same reason that there is more ice and dusts covering the ground, because every eruption of gas ends by abundant crystallizations and abundant clouds of dust.
(28) These explanations of Jupiter's satellites make us enter into the concrete, and confirm the teaching of the electromagnetic activity. Furthermore, by explaining the formation of the satellite's coat and that of their atmosphere that condenses and freezes partially, we explain the formation of the planets which were all small and similar celestial bodies in the ancient times when the Sun itself was what Jupiter today.
(29) With what the world knows today about the satellites of Jupiter, let's verify then if they are well in accordance with what we teach. As it was shown, Io is still a small resistance located in a very intense electrical current. Whereas by going away from Jupiter and by growing, it will become a more voluminous resistance within forces which will become less vigorous for it. Consequently, its activity will be obliged to decrease in proportion.
(30) But those who ignore the electromagnetic activity of celestial bodies and who, therefore, invert all phenomena, say obviously that it isn't the activity but the density of the satellites that decreases as they are moving away from Jupiter... This is a very big error of judgment, because the density of a ferronickel magnet is invariable. What changes, is their electromagnetic activity and the influences that this activity applies on bodies and on surrounding celestial bodies. Let's refer however to the observations of the astronomers, and replace density by activity. And let's look one last time at what it is about these satellites, so that everyone knows the truth:
|Callisto||1 170 041 mi||1,85||covered with craters|
|Ganymede||664 867 mi||1,94||some craters|
|Europa||416 877 mi||2,97||covered with ice|
|Io||261 970 mi||3,53||eruptions of gas|
(31) In this table, we see at once the distance which separates each satellite from the centre of Jupiter, their electromagnetic activity, as well as their state on the surface. According to the previous explanations, if we moved Io away from Jupiter and that we make it go back next to Callisto (as if it was about the same celestial body which develops and changes), we would see its activity decreasing proportionally to the increase of its size and to its distance from Jupiter. That would cause the cooling of its surface, as well as the inevitable formation of craters and ice which, gradually, would cover the ground.
(32) Here is the confirmation that everything we saw about satellites is completely verifiable and certain. Focus your attention on the progressive change of the activity and the state of the satellite's surface which we would take away from Jupiter, and it will appear to you that these explanations are accurate.
(33) You shouldn't think however that Jupiter will shine with its four main satellites such as they are now; because they will keep growing much more through the ages, as well as Jupiter. It is also possible that this last one has not yet finished increasing the number of its known satellites today. And it is perhaps among the smallest which we haven't yet mentioned, or those to come, that its Earth will give life to a world similar to ours. However, the essential isn't to know which one will be the elected one, but that it will be like that in this family and that it is the same for all families of the sky.