(1) The reason for being of a star is to give birth to a living world, at the summit of which God creates man, so that man is his temple where he lives. In the new testament, it is said:
Do you not know that you are the temple of God, and that the spirit of God dwells in you?
Now, to represent the activity of the matter which leads to humanity, therefore the temple of God, we must compare the existence of families of the celestial bodies (such as the solar family) to that of human families. Indeed, like every family has a genealogy, the families of celestial bodies have similarly a genealogy, because beings and celestial bodies are from the unique principle of existence which is the integration - perpetual disintegration of the matter which causes the renewal of all things. But, as nothing can benefit from the same circumstances, differences will result from this. For example, one can find eleven children in a family and three children in another, even if this latter is older. There are also possible adoptions. All children don't have a unique size or similar aspect; because, of two brothers, the youngest can be the tallest. This also applies to celestial bodies.
(2) For the first time, human ear hears that celestial bodies are born small, surround themselves with a mantle and develop, and also how they rotate on themselves and around their star with regular and orderly movements. Enriched by this knowledge, we are now going to observe how certain satellites become similar to Jupiter, then to Saturn, then to Uranus, and then to Neptune. We can, here too, consider these four celestial bodies as if it were one which we would observe in four different periods of its growth. Its evolution is resulting from both the activity of its own family and the activity of the whole solar family. Indeed, as the Sun, which has an immense field of lines of force and a vast rings plane upon which the planets evolve, Jupiter and its peers have each a field of lines of force and a rings plane on which evolve their satellites arising from these rings. A satellite is so connected to its mother. This latter is itself connected to the Sun through one of the rings of the latter on which it is located. There is consequently ELECTRICAL CONTINUITY between all celestial bodies of the same family. Which does not allow any one to evolve separately, beside it could not do it.
(3) We thus speak about a unique electromagnetic group and about a single activity. Indeed, satellites solicit their mother which, in turn, solicits the Sun with the other planets. Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune feed on the sun's rings, as their satellites feed on their own rings. This generate a consequent activity of the Sun, an activity in response to the continual solicitation to which it is subjected. That is why I said several times they are planets which make the stars shine. Thus we are going to develop the process which brings a planet to illuminate.
(4) According to what is now known about the activity of the magnet, we understand that the more the planets engender satellites, the more they speed up to feed them. When we speak about their electromagnetic activity, we also talk about their heating. Now, because Jupiter (that we keep as an example) is a celestial body strongly solicited by its satellites, it is necessarily very hot, especially that it is situated on the vast solar ring that it has never left since its birth. This solar ring, of a large diameter, pulls Jupiter into its rotation. But this celestial body, with its mass and that of its satellites, represents a strong inertia. Consequently, the solar ring, turning much faster around the Sun than does Jupiter, produces a big heating on this celestial body, which is a real electrical resistance of this ring. And this heat rises assuredly through the increase of its own activity, but also because the Sun's activity increases proportionally with the growth and the multiplication of planetary masses which solicit it. This correspondingly increases the strength of its rings on which they evolve. The prevailing temperature on these planets is thus continually increasing.
(5) When the explosion of the atmosphere of the Sun lit this last one, the breath of this explosion severely jostled the first planets. And those which left their ring stopped their activity and cooled off. But the planetstars (further than the asteroid belt) were less affected by the breath and didn't leave their respective ring. Their heating was thus continual and in a constant growth until now, such that this high temperature keeps transforming into vapors the thin mantle that they had before the Sun lit up. The thickness of the mantle of a celestial body probably never exceeds thirty or so kilometers. That's why, I say that Neptune, Uranus, Saturn and Jupiter are changing their mantle into gas by the intense heat of their core. Ther will come a day when there will be left only a sea in fusion, which will be directly in contact with their atmosphere. And when it's like that on a planet, the latter is just about to become a nova. Neptune, the oldest, is certainly the closest one to that moment, while Jupiter, the youngest, is still very far from it.
(6) Thus, the gigantic atmospheres of the planetstars are due to the intense production of gas which creates a frantic volcanism, but also the water which reached them from the ancient atmosphere of the Sun. Indeed, we shall see that the gases of the Sun's atmosphere exploded, and that a portion of this atmosphere was deployed in space in the form of a corona within which celestial bodies evolved alternately. I already say it, this phenomenon is the origin of the water on Earth. But this corona was a contribution of more considerable water still for the planetstars which didn't move from their position. And this water is in their atmosphere, mixed with other gases that they themselves produce.
(7) We easily understand that if the heat of the core of these celestial bodies wasn't directly felt in the thickness of the atmosphere, the gases constituting this atmosphere would necessarily liquefy and fall on the ground where they would form an ocean of ice. We are then obliged to conclude that Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune can not loger have a mantle similar to that of the Earth which isolates the core from the atmosphere. No, the aspect of these enormous air masses formally indicates that high heat prevails on them, which couldn't be with a thick insulating mantle. Consequently, because the atmosphere of these celestial bodies is formed with these plentiful clouds, while being very cold in their vicinity, it's that the immense heat of the core is felt very high.
(8) Let's explain why this is so. For example, we know that the formation of the terrestrial clouds is due to the condensation of atmospheric gases which liquefy during a sudden fall of temperature; because the water is a body which passes from the gaseous state (air) to a liquid state (sea) and then to crystalline state (ice) when the temperature falls, and vice versa when temperature increases. This change of state is the complete cycle of water which causes the rain, snow, ice as well as pressures and depressions in the atmosphere. However, if in the region of the sky where we are, the solar heat allows the formation of the water cycle (because the Earth is neither too close or too far from the Sun), in the vicinity of Jupiter and even in those of Saturn, Uranus and Neptune, the heat from the Sun is so insignificant in these regions of the sky that it doesn't allow the formation of such a cycle. Therefore, the existence of their atmosphere made out of clouds and in such gigantism reveals an enormous and permanent internal heat, coming from the effect of the electrical resistance of the celestial body. This is indisputable and certain; because, if such wasn't the case, these clouds would turn into rain, then to ice on the ground of the planet. A child can conceive that.
(9) From the Earth, we can observe the giant atmosphere of the planetstar and more particularly of Jupiter at the edge of which we discern a permanent, red and oval spot. These atmospheres are all made of light and dark bands which we distinguish on their disc. To understand why this is so, let's first know that, in its rotation, the celestial body pulls its immense magnetosphere which, in that way, is more or less twisted. So, a body coming from the sky can't fall in an absolutely vertical way. Similarly, the electrons of the solar ring upon which Jupiter evolves come from the exterior on this celestial body, seeing their trajectory more or less twisted by the magnetosphere. However, the solar ring engulfing into the atmosphere becomes distorted and no longer constitute a perfect circle at the approach of the planet. It should be noticed, in order to be able to understand the positioning of the red spot on the disc of Jupiter; for it is evident that this spot is made by the flat ring of the Sun which gradually becomes oval until coming in contact with the round core.
(10) Here are represented the core and the immense atmosphere of Jupiter, as well as the solar ring which comes in contact with the core and leaves it more or less distorted. Henceforth, we know that Jupiter is a magnetized sphere on which the electrons of the solar ring are obliged to cross, and this flow of electrons can blow gases in its path, as we saw it with the example of the candle. We conclude then that this ring, flat and wide in the distant, become denser and oval necessarily at the approach of the metallic sphere, and so creates a turbulence of an oval shape in the atmosphere, from the edge of this one.
(11) By its great width, this famous oval spot clearly shows the size of the metallic core of Jupiter. And we see it red because, formed by the ring that rushes in the atmosphere, it can't reflect the sun light likewise as does the rest of the atmosphere composed of a layer of ice crystals in high altitude. It thus appears red to us for this reason. And it doesn't travel on the disc of Jupiter as those who watch it attentively claim. No, it stays at the same place in relation to the solar ring which is forming it. If one observe it on the disc in different positions each year, as if it goes around the celestial body in one direction and then in the other, it's because the viewing angle from Earth has changed. Jupiter indeed takes more than eleven of our years to accomplish a complete revolution, being heavily tilted on its axis in relation to the rings plane of the Sun. So, each year, we perceive this red spot positioned differently on its disc, by the change of angle of observation. It thus doesn't go around the celestial body, even it gives the appearance of it.
(12) As the solar ring necessarily rotates faster around the Sun than does Jupiter, this latter creates a resistance and highly heats up. However, as any resistance, there is necessarily an input and an output of the current created by the electrons. There is thus a definite difference on whether one looks at the side where the ring penetrates into the atmosphere and the side where it comes out of it. The side where it comes out of it, the electrons are snatched away from the sphere, whereas on the side where entering, the electrons descend on the sphere by concentrating. This means that the section of the ring cannot be identical on both sides in contact with the celestial body, and that there cannot be a similar spot on both sides.
(13) Produced by the solar ring, this oval shape reveals clearly that the diameter of the core of Jupiter is slightly superior to that of the Earth which would just fit in the large width of this form. It is necessarily the same for the cores of Saturn, Uranus and Neptune which, being older, are only slightly larger than Jupiter. It also gives us a more accurate vision of the size of the solar core, and thus of all stars; because all celestial bodies arise from the unique electromagnetic phenomenon. Celestial bodies cannot then have a huge difference in size like the scholars made you believe in the darkness of this world.
(14) Here, as observed, the external image of Jupiter. This image shows a cross section of the ring, already ovalized from rather far; hence its thickness on the figure. It appears that the ring of the Sun is like an immutable stake in Jupiter's atmosphere, and this can only engender a delay of gases which collide in their rotation. Since, like all planetstar, Jupiter rotates rapidly on its axis pulling its atmospheric mass in its rotation, we necessarily assist to the brewing of this atmosphere from this immutable stake on which gases and crystals of high altitude collide. Its atmosphere is thus obliged to centrifuge itself, and thus form the clear and dark bands that we observe. The centrifugation is the separation of the constituents of a mixture by the centrifugal force. These bands are the consequence, as they result from the separation of liquefied gases as a mist or of crystals in high altitude, and to which gases are mixing smokes and dusts resulting from the intense volcanism wich reigns on this celestial body.
(15) Formed from outside by the solar ring, the red spot of Jupiter is not of internal origin; and could not be grasped from the observations made from Earth. But because the planets which get ready to become stars follow the same electromagnetic process, we can deduce that the famous oval spot must exist equally on Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. However, as on these planetstars everything is further advanced than it is on Jupiter, perhaps this spot is less visible and has a different aspect, especially that the rings of the Sun on which they reign are different, them too, being larger and more distant. But it is the phenomenon that matters and not the aspect. It is obliged however that these planets are similar and that their atmosphere of a great thickness be brewed by the solar rings on which they evolve.
(16) Because of all these evidences, it appears to you that I do not arrange the facts to be so, but it is them which unite so it can't be otherwise. The experience of electricity blowing the gases from the candle is clearly showing it, because it is evident that the solar ring can easily create turbulence in the atmosphere. For this reason, alone, the oval spot is the formal testimony that Jupiter is a metallic sphere slightly bigger than the Earth, as well as an electrical resistance and not a ball of gas! Be thus very attentive to the explanations of Jupiter; because, with its satellites, its atmosphere and its red spot, this celestial body is in itself the irrefutable evidence that the universal electromagnetism is indeed as taught by the Son of man.
(17) To understand the characteristic of the planets that we study, it is necessary to know that all the active celestial bodies, hot therefore, produce some water with gases that rise to the surface where they liquefy. However, water is composed of oxygen and hydrogen. It is also known that hydrogen is abundantly produced by iron heated at high temperature. Therefore, the core of these celestial bodies is producing a lot of it and, because of this, water is abundant in the Galaxy. But, with such gases always centrifuged and separated over the centuries, with their incessant compression coming from the increasing power of the magnetosphere, with a growing internal heating which ends up creating a sea of molten metal all around the celestial body, and also with enormous flash of lightning which keep on happening in these gases, there is nothing missing to produce a gigantic explosion at the term of the current process. This explosion is thus obliged, no one can dispute that.
(18) We have already seen that, like children, the last-born of the satellites is always the one who is growing faster in size. Likewise, Jupiter seems to be the most active in this sense. This is due to the fact that the Sun has been shining for only a short time, and because Jupiter is closer to it and its life forces than are Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. Nevertheless, it isn't the most advanced in the process leading these celestial bodies to illuminate. For example, Saturn (older) has a magnetosphere that is proportionally more powerful than that of Jupiter. Therefore, its atmosphere is more compressed and more reduced in size than that of Jupiter. From the Earth, it gives the impression that Saturn is a celestial body much smaller than Jupiter. But it is not the case. Like Saturn, Jupiter will also reduce the diameter of its atmosphere by the progressive increase of the pressure of its magnetosphere. But the reduction of the diameter of the atmosphere which will follow will not mean any reduction of the gas production by the core, because these ones will not cease to be produced in ever greater abundance due to the increase in heat. Therefore, it is necessary to represent the magnetosphere of these planetstars as being an indestructible container inside of which the gases are constantly increasing in pressure and in temperature, while reducing their volume. And it is inevitably the hydrogen, abundantly produced by the fusion of the core, which will provoke the explosion. However, as long as the compression of the gases isn't sufficiently strong to calm these large atmospheric turbulences wich mix the gases, the explosion can't occur, because it is delayed accordingly.
(19) For now, the atmosphere of Jupiter is growing significantly, thereby increasing its outside diameter. This is so, because the activity of this celestial body isn't yet strong enough in general to begin the inverse phenomenon, reducing its atmosphere to the dimension of that of Saturn then Uranus and Neptune. This will calm the turbulences, will promote the centrifugation and the separation of crystals, and will allow the internal heat to gain the whole atmospheric volume. And that's when the explosion will occur! But, for now, Jupiter is still very far from this time when it will shine. Still too ample and not sufficiently purified, its atmosphere isn't ready to explode, especially since it is still highly charged with gas, smokes and dusts resulting from the intense volcanism.
(20) It is because of its ample atmosphere, that Jupiter seems to be a giant planet, and the biggest of all those in the solar family. Similarly, because of its important activity, the Sun appears to be much bigger than its celestial bodies which eventually will become just like him, while in reality it isn't. For, as it has been said and as we shall see shortly, the metallic mass of the Sun is only slightly bigger than that of Neptune, Uranus, Saturn and Jupiter. That is why, we must not confuse the edge of their atmosphere with the diameter of their metallic core. Certainly, there are differences in the sizes of the celestial bodies. But they remain in the proportions of the conditions offered by the electromagnetism. As there are tall and short women and that doesn't prevent them from living or starting a family, it's the same for the planets of the Sun and all stars.
(21) In no way the electromagnetic phenomenon allows generating monstrous celestial bodies; subsequently, obvious thing when you know that Jupiter and its peers will become stars. Subsequently, we shall see why the apparent diameter of the stars gets bigger and bigger while going towards the heart of the Galaxy. For now and to clearly grasp what will be the evolution of Jupiter in the sky, constantly think that at the end of the lineage that it forms with Saturn, Uranus and Neptune, we can add the Sun which was once what they are today. To be even closer to the reality, represent yourselves the uninterrupted growth of the Sun but this time through Io, Europa, Ganymede, Callisto, then through Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, Neptune and, finally, such as it is today. Thus, it will appear better to you what has been the evolution of our day star, since its birth. Knowing henceforth what has been the process that led a satellite of the mother of the Sun to become our own star, then, we can easily explain what will happen to it until it arrives in the eternal times at the heart of the Galaxy, where it will slowly fade away. And it will be explained.
(22) Why would Saturn be surrounded by a ring more visible than those of Jupiter, Uranus and Neptune? This ring is a representation of the whole atmosphere of Saturn. Several existing phenomena can form it. To understand, let's go back to Jupiter. It is indeed possible that when leaving the atmosphere, the solar ring (forming the oval spot) brings small quantities of gas in space. The centrifugal force exerted by the rotation of the celestial body, would easily put into orbit these materials on the first ring of electrons which would draw them in its movement. This would mark the end of the birth of the satellites. This would be similar for Saturn's ring, which however may have another origin. That is to say formerly its atmosphere was so great that it is possible the edge has been licked by the first ring of electrons of this celestial body. This ring would so have absorbed a large quantity of the atmosphere and would have become visible. Then it would gradually moved apart from this atmosphere, while this one compressed. This would have gradually increased the distance between them.
(23) Perhaps Jupiter will also experience the same process. As for Uranus and Neptune, they also have similar but less visible rings. Their rings, consisting of crystals exist however, especially since there is still another phenomenon which can intervene to form them. Indeed, according to the fluctuations of the atmosphere of the planets we are talking about and which are subjected to compression and significant heating, small quantities of purified hydrogen explode from time to time at high altitude. The breath projecting matter in space in the form of protuberances, and much of this matter is going to enhance the already visible rings made mainly of crystals. We must also add to the atmospheric gases, the products resulting from the intense volcanism which prevails on these celestial bodies, such as dust, smokes and various bodies that can then be sent into orbit by gas explosions.
(24) With all these explanations, we understand better why the visible ring of Saturn is a representation of its entire atmosphere. All these bodies resulting from the celestial body itself are centrifuged on the ring and assemble to form furrows which touch each other. This makes the ring quite compact as a whole. And this may, with the help of electrons, bring it into vibrations on a more or less larger areas, as it was observed not long ago.
(25) Whatever their size, their age, or yet their position within the Galaxy, stars are all of the same nature and ancient planetstars. Their activity is none other than the electromagnetic functioning of the magnet in all its possibilities. There is the before-star when it doesn't shine yet, and the after-star when it shines following the explosion of its atmosphere. Since we know now that the core of the planetstars is made of ferronickel, which the molten surface produces large quantities of hydrogen, it is enough to observe the atmosphere of these celestial bodies to see that they are preparing to explode. It is indeed impossible that gases constantly produced split up, compress, and heat up even more, without having an enormous and long explosion that would end this.
(26) Here we see the core of one of these planets, as well as its atmosphere which is compressed and contained by the magnetosphere. The tremendous heat that rises from the core also participates in this compression. It is obvious that in such atmospheres made of abundant clouds, the rainfall are ceaseless and likely fail to reach the ground without being vaporized again. But since this is a corona of gas going to explode, the heart of this explosion will be located all around it, as shown in this sketch. The particles will thus be propelled in two opposite directions. All those which will be inside the dashed line will be thrown towards the metallic core that they will attack by illuminating the star. Whereas all those which find themselves outside the line, will be projected into space carrying the remaining atmosphere that has not exploded. Thus there will be two opposing effects which we shall develop. So we shall have a perfect knowledge of the solar family and of the whole universe.
(27) For now, let's remember that only a part of the atmosphere will be deeply propelled into space by the breath of the explosion. At the beginning of the phenomenon, this immense cloud will have a look comparable to that of the globe. But because of the rotation of the celestial body which gave it birth, and the magnetosphere which is felt to infinity, this cloud will gradually become a corona which will increase in surface and diameter as it goes away. If we speak of Jupiter which lights up, this cloud of water vapour will be illuminated by the Sun certainly, but also by Jupiter itself which will be the new star shining at the centre. However, this cloud lit by two stars will be visible from afar and for many centuries. These explanations also show us that all stars of the sky are one day surrounded by such a cloud.
(28) The planets that we study are stars in preparation. Then suppose that the satellites of Jupiter have reached the size of the celestial bodies of the Sun while Jupiter is about to illuminate. Let's precede its illumination. And imagine that its atmosphere has just exploded, as it is represented on this figure. Regardless of the lightning of the celestial body that this explosion provokes, we find that, according to their size and their position, satellites are jostled from their original position and in different way, as the proportional arrows do represent. We also see that the globe of water vapor (highly illuminated) quickly goes away in space where it will eventually vanish over the centuries. These are the two effects of the atmospheric explosion that lights the star and provokes the disruption of the established order of satellites. We also notice that this corona of vapor will pass alternately over each one of them. Knowing that it was so for the solar family, we already understand that this nebula is indeed at the origin of our water.
(29) Upon becoming star, the planet possesses several satellites rather important and not just four. We can imagine very well the turmoil of the satellites provoked by the breath of the explosion. We understand, indeed, that the smallest and the closest of the celestial body will probably be driven away from their ring by the breath; and that the largest and most distant won't be, the breath being already attenuated in their vicinity. Those which will be chased away from their ring will cool down, whereas those which will not will heat up considerably, without interruption. These are all the differences that we can already see in the solar family, that is to say on the planets which have experienced this upheaval when the Sun lit up.
(30) The previous figure showed us the formation and development of the cloud of water vapour which goes away into the distant. Here, we observe what the evolution of this cloud was in time and well after it passed over the farthest celestial body from the new star which shines at the centre and which is at the origin. In this image, we can see the nebula of Lyra with its two stars (one being the new star in the centre and the other its mother towards the edge), such as we observe them to this day from the Earth. Our planetstars will one day be surrounded, too, of such a corona visible to distant observers; because each new star has its own, without exception. That is why we can observe a lot of them in the sky.
(31) The locks of the sky being now opened, we know that there is no interruption in the electromagnetic phenomenon from the densification of the intergalactic essence (by the Galaxy itself) until it becomes a satellite, then a planet like Jupiter and until it shines. Let us then see, in the same movement, the essence forming the magnetosphere, then the lines of force, then the rings and satellites which heat up and develop to become like Jupiter. Next, let's observe its red spot made by the ovalized ring of the Sun, then its atmosphere which compresses and heats up more and more until its explosion, and finally the cloud of vapor which goes away in the confines in the form of a corona. This process, simple and of a great coherence, is seamless and in a single movement from the parts forming it. Therefore don't be unbelievers but believe, as I believed when all this was revealed to me.