(1) Everyone needs to know today that matter is the essence, and that only this essence gives existence to space and causes electromagnetic activity with which the bodies are made and unmade perpetually. And the essence, is the universe. The universe is space and galaxies.
(2) Knowing this, everything is at level of the mind of man. Then, gradually, he becomes aware that the terrestrial garden was prepared throughout the eras so that man is created in the favorable time, because each thing leads to his existence. That's why, having the electromagnetic activity for origin, celestial bodies and all beings have together a common history, which is fully shown by the spiral path of life.
(3) We know that the bodies which compose the mantle down to the core were formed in diversity throughout the growth of the Earth and its temperature changes. This is enough for the spirit of knowledge, especially since the great complexity of the composition of these bodies, as well as their evolution and their interaction are within the reach of human understanding. It is indeed the part of the science of the Creator to which no creature can access.
(4) It is better to look at simple phenomena resulting from electromagnetic activity. The volcanoes that we have just studied are also due to this activity. On the scale of the Earth, their chimneys connecting the core to the surface of the ground are comparable to small pinholes. Consequently, we shouldn’t exaggerate their importance. However, it is advisable to see that when these chimneys are entirely filled with magma, they connect the powerful internal electromagnetic forces to the external electromagnetic forces, and provoke some phenomena.
(5) Indeed, due to the electromagnetic forces which roam the surface of the iron core, this iron, mixing with the magma, makes this latter more or less conductive to the electric forces. We understand that the lava accumulated around a volcano forms a cluster that is also conductive. There is thus no interruption in the electric continuity between the solidified surface magma, the fluid magma contained in the chimney, and the magma that is around the core. That is why, an intense electromagnetic activity reigns around a volcano, especially if this one is erupting; an activity that can deflect the needle of a compass, or yet cause lightning in the hot gases and dusts rising over the volcano.
(6) When the gases erupt, they are generally followed by the lava which connects internal and external forces. This probably provokes discharges inside a chamber which fills with lava and a thunderous noise in the bowels of the volcano; a noise which, although muffled, can be heard from outside.
(7) Here is what the two aspects of a volcano whose chimney wouldn’t be divided in the heights can be. We can see that if the conduit is obstructed, the gases will accumulate again in the superior or inferior chamber and in the conduit, as shown in the figure on the right. But if the mouth of the obstructed volcano is porous and allows the gases that form the fumaroles to escape, the magma will then be able to go up slowly and be found at different heights, as shown in the figure on the left. The magma thus comes closer to the external mass and increases the electromagnetic activity.
(8) We know now that in addition to its mass, the Earth has a magnetosphere, lines of force and rings, and that it is constantly under the influence of the solar forces which are composed of the same elements. The forces of the Sun, the Moon, to which are mixed with those of the Earth, have a direct action on bodies and particularly on fluid bodies which become animated with movements according to the circumstances. We are talking here about the daily movements of the sea (tides), which, even if it doesn’t appear to us, also occur in the atmosphere. These are complex phenomena to define, as the forces involved are so intertwined and numerous. But in order to grasp the essential, let’s simplify the explanations of the phenomena.
(9) Without risk of error, we can say that the centripetal force exerted by the solar magnetosphere tends to lead water towards the side of the Earth where it’s daylight, while the centrifugal force produced by its breath tends on the contrary to push it towards the side where its night time. We can then imagine that the water, thus compressed, would form two small bulges (or mounds) on the line where night and day meet and that, depending on its position, the Moon would tend to accentuate or to attenuate, as follows:
(10) The Earth is represented here both as day and night, and with the small mounds of water which would form in this way all around the globe. Figure (A) shows us the Earth struggling with the solar centripetal and centrifugal forces which tend to this accumulation of waters. But it has already been explained that by drawing part of its magnetosphere from that of the Earth, the Moon lightens all the terrestrial bodies as it passes. This can only accentuate the formation of these mounds if it is in front of them, or otherwise to attenuate it a little if it is far away from them. It is for these evident reasons that we are witnessing the daily movements of the sea.
(11) According to this scheme, we easily admit that when the Moon is in the positions of figure (B), it counteracts the centrifugal and centripetal forces of the Sun. Thus positioned, it can only attenuate the change in sea level. To be even more precise, to these pressures and depressions of water, we must also include the fact that the Earth moves these liquid masses by currents. This is why the tides appear as complex phenomena. However, the way in which the electromagnetic forces are exerted doesn’t allow us to say that the movements of the sea are phenomena far removed from what is shown here.
(12) Independently of what precedes, we often hear that THE PEBBLES are the consequence of the passage of water on the stones. This isn’t entirely exact, as their rounded shape isn’t due to the contact with water. No, what wears them out in this way, is the sand that the current carries with it, or perhaps the force of this current which makes them roll, as we can also see at the seaside where this time it is the action of the waves which causes their movements and wear. As for the big pebbles that we find in the valleys, they were most often large stones torn away from the bedrock on which glacierswere moving, or by impetuous torrents at the beginning of the secondary. These stones were rolled for a long time and took the rounded shapes that we know. Most of them date from the diluvian period at the beginning of the secondary, and from the glacial period at the beginning of the tertiary.
(13) We also find NODULES at the bottom of basins, and in large quantities in the Pacific Ocean. These solid bodies, with their rounded shapes, were formed essentially during the movements of the layers of the ground which contracted. They originate from a bone or tooth of a fish softened by the heat at the bottom of basins (notably in the neighborhood of the dorsals) which rolled several times and became coated themselves with various minerals. Because, with the frequent turmoils of the ground and the intense marine volcanism which took place earlier, minerals were once more abundant in the ocean than they are today.
(14) These nodules, composed of various metals, often rolled on the bottom which sometimes moved very quickly; as was the case the day when the Moon collided with the Earth, or during periods of contractions of the layers seized by the cold. It is therefore natural that these bodies were formed by coating themselves with materials which were different according to the periods, being rounded, and also that they are located in the lower parts of the basins where they were located while rolling. They also testify to the movements of the layers at the bottom of the basins, and that the formations of the relief and the ridges are just as we have shown them.
(15) The formation also reveals that the ORGANIC MATERIALS of the previous eras were sometimes buried in the deeper and warmer layers of the mantle which was contracting. We can easily imagine that if the whole forests, or even large areas of aquatic plants were sometimes buried deep down, it could only be because of the rapid movements of the ground; for these movements sometimes had the consequence of burying the surface layers in the very hot layers of the depths. Thus buried deep profoundly and heated for a long time, these organic materials became coal, gas, bitumen, petroleum and other fossil products that we find nowadays. And when we know that the shrinkages of the mantle layers were pulling the earth from the bottom of the basins where organic deposits were plentiful, and also that the arrival of the Moon which generated enormous tidal waves, it is no longer mysterious to find fossilized marine bodies on the mountains... They too bear witness to what were the previous epochs that we have talked about.
(16) The radioactive bodies are also consequences of the activity of celestial bodies. Let’s return for a moment to the composition of matter, to remember that in crystallized bodies, there are no protons surrounded by their satellites; for when a body is dilated by heat cools down, and contracts as a result, the pressure is such that it welds the particles together. This is what forms the crystals in which the protons, having lost their activity, have become neutral (neutrons) as we have already seen. The neutrons thus form solid bodies, and protons form only gases.
(17) Hydrogen is composed of a proton and an electron (its satellite) born from a ring. With its magnetosphere, this proton can bind to one or two neutrons, and thus form what are called isotopes. The lightest is obviously the proton alone and, the heaviest, the proton with two neutrons. The uranium core is similar but pushed to the extreme because the number of particles agglutinated is so great. Consequently, the more protons there are, the more there are electrons which rotate in all directions and in disorder. Then these electrons don’t fail to collide and to be ejected continuously. But the sooner they are ejected, the sooner others are formed in the same places by immediate saturation of the ring from which they were ejected. Thus colliding with other cores from which they tear away particles which are in turn projected, it gives the impression that certain elements composed by these cores spontaneously transform into other elements.
(18) In such cores, three phenomena occur: the heating of those ones (because the more protons that are hot the more the heat increases), the continuous ejection of electrons which reform at the same place, and the production of waves that all this activity generates. But it is these projections of particles which are the most dangerous, because they can pass through beings. Being immediately replaced by other births, the expelled electrons don’t diminish their numbers. We then understand very well that the danger remains as long as these cores remain. This can last a long time, several centuries if nothing destroys them.
(19) Know however that radioactivity is natural and occurs wherever there are protons. But this is not dangerous, because this activity isn’t concentrated. No, the danger comes from the concentration of heavy atoms in the same site, as it is practiced in Satan’s nuclear cauldrons which border the rivers.
(20) When we handle stones, we produce dusts which settles everywhere. Likewise, when we handle radioactive materials, we cannot do so without raising radioactive dust secreted by these products and which contaminates everything. They aren’t devaluated materials however, but materials that are just as dangerous and harmful as those that are concentrated. Furthermore, it’s better to have a nuclear explosion that disintegrates these cores, than to pile them up in one place in one form or another; for they will long be banned in all the regions where they are found, as well as in the waters with which they are mixed. I say that only the nuclear explosion can put an end to the harmfulness of the atomic materials, whether it is called waste or not; for it is absolutely no longer possible to return it to its original nature.
(21) All sites occupied by nuclear cauldrons or by deposits of radioactive materials, are already forbidden for posterity and this for a long time. This is a very great misfortune, because the animals which will go to these places will become contaminated and then will contaminate those who feed on them until the thousandth generation. From the next century, when you, the survivors of the end, will live peacefully in an association of families gathered around the law, you will think of these sites that you will have to mark with large engraved stones so as not to forget about them. We must never forget where they are. This is why I say that, if they aren’t destroyed by what comes, you will have to indicate them to posterity in a lasting way.
(22) Isn’t there another process than the nuclear explosion to rid countries of Satan’s cauldrons and the radioactive waste which comes out of them? There is no other way, unfortunately! for whatever is done with these products, they will spread death wherever they are. Today, the electrical dependence of the countries that draw their electricity from these cauldrons is such that it is no longer possible to interrupt it without collapsing the societies that depend on it. This is why, those who wished and brought forth these cauldrons, cannot today ask that they be dismantled piece by piece to bury them under a thousand meters below the bottom of the oceans, to desintegrate them with a nuclear explosion. That would be the best method. But the scientists and the military leaders to whom the leaders of nations obey cannot allow this; for these products and the weapons which are attached to them are the justification for their own existence.
(23) To properly interpret the phenomena, it is necessary to think that due to the emergence of the lands and the digging of basins, the terrestrial mantle cannot be of equal thickness around the globe and, depending on this, there may be some variations in the action of electromagnetic forces. Because, certain zones (such as the bottom of the basins, abysses, plains, volcanoes, ridges, and wherever the magma isn’t very far from the surface of the ground) are likely to cause phenomena with mysterious appearances. This will be even more likely in a place where the ground contains conductive minerals, because these minerals form points in relation to the surface of the Earth. These points can then be similar to a small piece of iron that is placed in the magnetic fields of a magnet on which the forces deviate and pass. However, those who live in a country where the ground contains iron or coal ores, or other conductive minerals, may experience electromagnetic manifestations, which may be vivid, sustained or muffled.
(24) These phenomena of electromagnetic origin, which disturb many people and frighten animals, can also illuminate gases, move objects, or absorb electric forces and waves. Similarly, a deflected terrestrial line of force may run by leaving spiral traces on wet ground or in the snow. It can also cut through pieces of clay or rocks, flat and round, as it was the case when the Moon tipped over the Earth while certain regions of the surface of the ground were still warm and soft.
(25) Also, when a phenomenon of electromagnetic origin occurs, we must not be frightened. Besides, consider that the decomposition of certain organic matter produces an exhalation of phosphorous hydrogen that can be seen very well at night (will-o’-the-wisps) or in the darkness at the bottom of a cave during the day. Here again, this doesn’t mean that we’ve seen a ghost, nor pretend, as the members of the infamous do, that it is some manifestations of characters from the Scripture... Abstain from it, for appearances of ghosts or other entities exist only in the imagination of people of great spiritual weakness, who are then easy preys for those who exploit them.
(26) Apart from these things, you should know that deserts do not develop today because of any natural climatic change; because, the Earth’s climate, now stabilized in its orbit, doesn’t change. The increase of deserts is essentially due to the excess of men and their activities. Indeed, at the end of these centuries of misfortune, we see the temperature of the atmosphere increasing, not because of the greenhouse effect but because the thin layers of air is continuously and increasingly heated by the numerous forest fires, by the intense heat of the increasingly monstrous cities, by the unbearable number of human beings and breeding animals, by the industry, by the huge asphalt surfaces, and by the uncountable vehicles and other machines which roam the earth, the seas and the sky. In addition to their great warming and their pollution, the air masses are then stagnant or turbulent, having as consequences serious atmospheric disturbances which cause devastating floods here and catastrophic droughts there, because the whole climate is unbalanced.
(27) The temperate climate of our planet is due to the internal heat produced by the core, which is felt from the bottom of the sea up to the air, and to the solar temperature which is ideal on the orbit where we are. The resulting climatic balance must not be disturbed by man, otherwise we can expect the rapid end of all living things.
(28) Today however, eveyone can see that the very thin atmospheric layer can no longer be purified properly. This has to come to an end, because the air is becoming more polluted every day, and the temperature is rising, as is clearly shown by the melting of the glaciers. You should also know on this subject, and contrary to what is said, that the melting of the ice due to sensible warming of the air cannot raise the sea level in any way. A child understands that if an increase of the atmospheric temperature melts the ice, it also causes the water to evaporate accordingly, leaving the sea level unchanged... Only the thickness of the atmosphere increases in this case, and changes the climate accordingly.
(29) But because of the ever growing overpopulation, of industry that keeps on growing, of the continual increase of machines using combustion, of cities that extend to infinity, of the deforestation which is becoming widespread, and of everything which results from the abandonment of the essential values of existance shown by the law, the living conditions at the origin of the world are regressing daily. If thus nothing could interrupt their destruction, the world would then approach the moment where no beings would be able to stay alive. Think that if only the insects or some of them disappeared from the world, the entire world would disappear with them.
(30) Everyone knows that it doesn’t takes much to destabilise a whole and put an end to it. This is why the climatic deterioration that we are seeing on the evening of the world is an almost deliberate infamy committed by the rulers. Now, nothing can stop the amplification of such a calamity, if not the end of those who give themselves powers without anticipating their responsibilities.