(1) The explanations on the upheaval highligt the reasons why, in solar family, certain planets warmed up, while others have cooled down. Besides, knowing that the smaller celestial bodies located nearest to the new star are those which have budged the first and the fastest, and that they're the biggest and the farthest which budged least and last, we can imagine what were the comings and goings of the Earth and how it intercepted the Moon, its young sister, whom it adopted.
(2) Thus, since the explosion of the ancient atmosphere of the Sun, the Earth didn't stop going and coming near it, by describing the sinuosity represented by this schema. We note that since its initial position (1), the Earth was sharply pushed into space where it is cold (2), and then it returned near the Sun where the temperature is very high (3). It was again repulsed in the cold (4), and returned slowly to stabilize at the ideal distance from the Sun (5) where the climate is temperate. It continued its journey until it reaches our days (6). It so alternated on both sides of its current orbit where the climate is temperate, but without leaving its ring which followed its movements. Therefore its core never cooled off.
(3) As we have already seen it, the movement of the celestial bodies pushed from their initial place was done over a very large number of revolutions, in terms of years, whose duration was proportional to the growth or to the diminution of the orbits. It was so, until these movements slowed down and stops. The Earth stopped its comings and goings quite recently, whereas the other celestial bodies made it since a long time. Indeed, because of their impacts with others or of their adoption, the smaller celestial bodies stabilized faster than the Earth. And those which are bigger than it, have done the same, because this time of the smallest amplitude of their movement. The Earth thus was one of the last interior planets to stabilize, if not the very last one.
(4) In this great turmoil, planets weren't able to all move exactly on the rings' plan of the Sun. Some have done it slightly below this plan, others a little above, and this limited the possibilities of meeting. Nevertheless, some impacts took place; the belt of asteroids and other wandering bodies testify. And it is always the celestial bodies closest to the Sun which created these situations. But what was just said shows that the possibilities of shocks weren't very numerous, there were more rubbing.
(5) Since the outside planets gave birth to their satellites, why wouldn't the Earth have given birth, it also, to the Moon? What proves that the Moon was intercepted by the Earth? Several things demonstrate that. First of all, the Earth is younger than Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune. Then, it moved even more than these last ones and it has never reached their activity nor their temperature. Nevertheless, since the illumination of the Sun until the day when it intercepted the Moon, the Earth may have give birth to some small satellites. If it was, it lost them the day when the Moon made it tip over on its axis, as we shall see it.
(6) For the moment, let us understand that if the Moon was the daughter of the Earth, it would necessarily be active and warm, would still produce craters due to gases, and would be provided with a substantial atmosphere. But, it isn't the case. Although there are other reasons demonstrating that the Moon is sister of the Earth, and that it was well intercepted by this last one. We are going to examine them, and you will be convinced that it is very well so.
(7) By assessing what was the upheaval, we notice that we will certainly never be able to know exactly what the movements of the displaced celestial bodies were. But regarding the interception of the Moon by the Earth, it is however certain that these two celestial bodies were necessarily in the same place in the sky while both were at the end. This was able to occur only between the positions (3) and (4) of the Earth. How can we explain it? Because of its first position, the Moon was more strongly moved into space than the Earth, and went away farther than it. When the Earth returned near the Sun (between the positions 2 and 3 on the figure), we imagine very well that the Moon would have caught up it then overtaken before positioning closer of the Sun. Then, the Earth went away again towards its fourth position; and the Moon would have done the same, but much less rapidly than the first time. However, going slightly faster than the Earth in its return to the cold, the Moon day by day would have got closer to it and found eventually itself on the same orbit. And this is where the inevitable encounter would have occurred. For it is manifest that the Moon hit the Earth and, slowed down in its course, was intercepted by the terrestrial magnetosphere.
(8) We shall soon show that, contrary to what it is saying, the terrestrial core is very close to our feet, it is at approximately thirty kilometers at the most from the sea level. And the core of the Moon is much closer to the surface of the lunar ground. This means that the impact of these two celestial bodies was made iron against iron. That is why the damages couldn't be very important, insofar as this interception took place while they were both going in the same direction, being already slowed down in their comings and goings movements which moved them closer or took them away from the Sun.
(9) But, not being able to be exactly on the same trajectory, the Moon struck the Earth tangentially. This is however enough to turn upside down this latter. Which means that the north pole would then be found in the south pole, and perhaps returned to its initial position, as this may have happen several times. These pole changes (which have already been noticed), heighten the obvious fact of the interception of the Moon by the Earth, and the loss of the small satellites of the Earth if this latter had given birth since the illumination of the Sun.
(10) We also understand very well that a very great disorder in the electromagnetic activity was probably widespread on both hemispheres during the tipping over of the Earth, and that it was probably not without consequences for the climate. But we also see that, by contact, crushing the crust of both celestial bodies threw in space magma, stones and rocks; as well as molten iron, and a large quantity of iron dusts and dirt. But there were other consequences, because the shock broke the terrestrial crust down to the core, and in two equal parts. We shall show this in due time.
(11) It will also be explained why the Earth has so much water on its ground. At the moment, let's understand that by its approach and by its contact with our planet, the Moon engendered some tremendous earthquakes, as well as vast storms and gigantic tidal wave which swept everything in their passage. And that happened all around the globe during days and endless weeks. Besides, the arrival of the Moon in the terrestrial magnetic fields modified at once the atmosphere and gradually the weightiness. The atmosphere, because at its contact, the powerful terrestrial magnetosphere absorbed completely the unbreathable atmosphere of the Moon. And the weightiness, because the solicitation of the Moon (on orbit henceforth) changed slightly the terrestrial magnetospheric pressure.
(12) Although we can't imagine immediately all the consequences of the interception of the Moon, we can however imagine the panic of the animals and particularly the reptiles (the dinosaurs) which reigned on the Earth, seeing this celestial body coming onto them. Imagine yourself back in that time, near the end of the secondary era, between the positions three and four. And try to imagine this spectacle of the Moon being nearest which arrives by growing visibly and by darkening the sky more and more by its nearness. It is the apogee of the fright, because such dismay cannot be greater.
(13) If the day of the impact there was still some reptiles alive, these creatures already mishandled by the horrifying storms and tidal wave, were doubtless thrown up in the airs! Then, with the tipping over of the Earth, the volcanic eruptions throughout the fault which separated the terrestrial coat in two parts, the air becoming unbreathable, enormous tidal wave and gigantic earthquakes, you shouldn't wonder any more about what removed suddenly these animals of the end of the secondary...
(14) While explaining the formation of the satellites coat, we saw that the scholars confused usually the activity with the density of the celestial bodies. The Moon, having an electromagnetic activity hardly reduced by its fast and ample movements, appears to these men as being of small density. They obviously conclude that it has no core made of ferronickel as the Earth, that is to say no core at all! It is thus necessary to remove this extra and enormous lie from our way.
(15) Let's understand that if the Moon had no core similar to the one of the Earth, it wouldn't be a fully-fledged celestial body (a magnet), but a piece of celestial body torn away from another one. In that case, it is evident that it would be formless and much smaller than it is. It wouldn't have so many craters made by gas eruptions resulting from the activity of its core which was once intense, as it is the one of Io today.
(16) On the Moon, the traces of the contact are obviously among the depressions that we see on the face that it shows us. On Earth, the contact took place manifestly in the pacific ocean where a portion of emerged land disappeared. And then, we understand that it is abnormal that today there isn't a continent in this part of the world. There was thus one. Several things prove it, notably this gigantic line of fracture surrounding the Earth from one pole to the other. This fracture of the terrestrial crust is a fault which occurred by the shock with the Moon, a fault which blinds the world and that the world doesn't see.
(17) For now, let us know that the Moon is the sister of the Earth and that it has a core of ferronickel as all the celestial bodies. It was intercepted by our planet by causing big terrestrial changes and the disappearance of the quasi-totality of the living being in the open air. Therefore, there were beings appeared before the coming of the Moon, and beings appeared after its coming.
(18) We shall return on the aspect of the Moon during the explanations of the eras and the continental formation; formation which, I say here, has nothing to do with the nonsense of the scientists. But for what reason the Moon always shows us the same face? When we studied the growth of satellites, we noticed that these ones rarely turn on their axis being too small and not perfectly round. But this slight imbalance of the core's shape vanish when, become bigger, they finally turn on themselves. The activity of the Moon (which was once comparable to that of Io today) was interrupted and didn't allow it to change size, a change would have made disappear this imbalance. The Moon thus behaves with the Earth as it behaved with the Sun yet planet.
(19) Others will certainly say that it is because of the shocks which partially displaced its crust on one side and marked its iron core, that the Moon always shows us the same face. This may indeed participate to it. But it is more likely that the reason lies in what has been said, and concerns almost all satellites.
(20) It is manifest however that if the Earth had given birth to some satellites before it intercepts the Moon, this latter would have chased them away at its arrival by the reversal of the poles that it provoked. Which is perfect, otherwise the Earth would have been able to increase its temperature and would have become similar to Jupiter... But, by removing from it a lot of strength, the Moon now prevents it from now on to give birth. Our planet will not change its temperature and will accompany the Sun by keeping its current face.
(21) For now, you have not yet been able to measure everything that is in the figure which represents the comings and goings of the Earth, notably that it has had two very intense cooling period and one very hot period; and that there was between these periods the worlds of vegetable and animal kind, before the human world could appear. We shall show it with conviction and, before this, the way the Earth covered itself with an ocean. Your stupefaction won't then stop growing, bringing you ever closer to the One by whom all exists.
(22) The Earth is from now on stabilized around the Sun. And, by the sudden contribution of its mass, the Moon participated in this stabilization. The Earth will never know again other epochs in the cold and of extreme heat as it previously known. As long as it will remain, it is sheltered there; for it will not move any more as it did following the atmospheric explosion of the Sun which can happen only once. There is nothing which can again move the Earth, which has stabilized forever around the day star. Even when the great changes of the Sun will come, it will not be shaken as it once was. Be thus tranquil on this point, the world is sheltered from this danger. However, here, I still have something to show on the consequences of the interception of the Moon.
(23) On the evening of the world, we know that the Earth, like all planets, rotates around the Sun being tilted on its axis, because its rings plane cannot be on that of the Sun. But since the arrival of the Moon, which tipped its over, the rotation of the Earth on its axis is made in some sort of slow sway. It is indeed evident that this swaying couldn't stop suddenly, because not being positioned exactly on the equatorial plane of the Earth; the Moon maintains this pendulum's swing. But, having an origin, this movement will have an end. Here is illustrated this phenomenon which has a periodic influence on the climate:
(24) Based to this image, which represents each time the Earth at the solstice of December, we imagine very well that when its inclination changes in relation to the rings plane of the Sun, this is changing the climate on both hemispheres. We indeed notice that both polar circles vary considerably, by increasing or decreasing evenly the habitable region. The first figure shows the maximum incline and the second the minimum incline. At present, the incline of the Earth is between these two positions and closer to the second figure.
(25) If since the arrival of the Moon (which took place towards the end of the secondary) the Earth made so many swayings, there was so many climate changes. But, although they were much more intense in the tertiary, these last climate changes were more strongly felt in the quaternary who is the era in which the climate became temperate and in which appeared men. However, to know if this phenomenon is still happening a little, it would be necessary to do an observation a century of century and not per year, because from year to year, the difference of angle is too small to be noticeable.
(26) Because of these slow oscillations of the Earth which slowly change the climate, where it is cold, it will be even colder or less cold according to the sens of the swaying. Things being what they are, along the centuries, the temperate climate will rise much higher in the hemisphere, when the terrestrial axis will be on the highest on the figure. And inversely, the glaciation of the water will take place more low when the terrestrial axis will be at the lowest. This way, we shall see glaciers appearing periodically, where the climate was previously temperate. Glaciers are forming, because the reheating of a body is always longer than its cooling. Indeed, the summer temperature is not enough to melt as much ice as it forms during winter at very low temperature.
(27) It is evident that this phenomenon led migrations and changed the vegetation which followed the movement. But all this was more pronounced in the tertiary era than in the quaternary era where this swaying of the Earth was already much less pronounced. Nevertheless some migrations took place and are maybe at the origin of those that we notice even nowadays for certain animals. We could develop for a long time on the consequences of this climatic changes, but it's better to know the cause, that only the interception of the Moon explains clearly.
(28) Everything that we saw on the creative elements of the satellite, and on its birth and development until it becomes similar to Jupiter, then on the atmospheric explosion which lights the star while creating the movements which moved the Earth and brought the Moon, gives us a more accurate general vision of the real. We also learnt that the youngs of the celestial bodies (satellites) arise from a father and a mother, like are born the youngs of the men. This is more conforming to our mind and to our consciousness of existence.
(29) Before of all these evidences, let us not forget that what is revealed was entirely unknown to the world, because no one knew that the planets were making stars shine, and the celestial bodies and beings were born from the same principle. Now, because nobody can deny that what is born small, that develops and engenders is alive, then nobody can deny that celestial bodies are alive; because, quite like vegetables, animals and men, they are born small from parents, develop and engender in turn. Therefore celestial bodies have their own life; and it's the same for the entire Galaxy and all those countless in the universe. It appears that there are no kinds of lives, but the unique life of the universe allowing each one to have its own, and which is that of God.
(30) Don't thus neglect this teaching which makes man witnessed of the birth and development of the celestial bodies by which we exist because this is the bread of sky. And do not stray from the simplicity of what is taught, you saints, while I bring you up in sky and come down again on me so you can see exactly what it is; because this is Jacob's ladder which we talked about, and the signification of this word of Jesus that I quoted: The moment will come when you will see angels ascending and descending on the Son of man. This is about you and me who make you explore the sky, to search for the whole truth with which we shall live. Be attentive to my words, as they open eyes and reveal everything today which was kept hidden.