(1) Solar family was created as they were and as will be all other stellar families. Stars are indeed suns like ours, which also have celestial bodies: planets with their satellites. And the Sun lights up a living world, as all the stars also light up their own world. Such is the reasoning that we have to keep and which shows there is only a single principle of existence with which we can explain everything. Therefore, there is no need for laborious experiments, nor measures and equipment to find this principle which is, to exist one through the other, as it is done naturally by the intake (integration) and the consumption (disintegration) of the parts which forms a current.
(2) After examining the electricity (what it is in itself, what it produces and what are its consequences), let's observe now the activity of a magnet made by man, so that it serves us as reference. Thus, we will be able to see the lines of force in their formation, their courses and their role. We shall then know how the electrons which form them manage to put themselves into orbit and compose the rings which engender satellites: these small celestial bodies which afterward will become planets or stars.
(3) A small magnet isn't obviously capable of having a magnetosphere strong enough to pull all the bodies as a celestial body does. It isn't different however from the one who is under our feet, only the power of its activity differs. Furthermore, a magnet made by man isn't bound to the others like satellites, planets and stars which are a part of an electromagnetic group. Let's be vigilant with the comparisons as not to lose us in the improbabilities, like those who hop in front of stars by shouting: we are learned! we are learned! while they ignore everything and gladly confound the Creator of all things with coincidence and His science with their extravagances.
(4) We know that a solenoid is a metallic wire rolled up in a spiral around a cylinder which, through which a current passes, creates a magnetic field comparable to that of a straight magnet. We use it to magnetize metal bars, because the electromagnetic activity of the solenoid is transferred to the metal which remains magnetized when we remove it from this cylinder created by the conductive wire. Made like that, a magnet can in turn magnetize a piece of iron which we place in its magnetic fields, because this phenomenon is transmittable.
12 – Aspect of electromagnetic activity
(5) After removing the bar above from the solenoid, we notice that it is magnetized. The solenoid has thus giving it life because, when a piece of metal is magnetized, it is active. The lines of force (which appears when we put the magnet on a cardboard sprinkled with filings) exist similarly all around it. They thus form cocoons one inside the other and increasingly bigger. We can also imagine them as storeys of lines of force which surround the magnets, which can be planetary.
(6) A magnet has always two distinct poles: the NORTH pole which is formed by the departures of the lines of force, and the SOUTH pole which is formed by their arrival. The north pole is thus emissive (positive), and the south pole receptive (negative). The figure above shows that the lines of force which leave the north pole and return to the south pole, by passing through space, are obligatorily bowed in their trajectory by the magnetospheric pressure of this magnet. But we observe here only three elements of the magnet (which are the metal, the lines of force and the magnetosphere), while it also has its rings plane which we are soon going to examine.
(7) When it is about a magnet made by man, it is activated by weak electric currents, capable however of moving iron filings. Which is a considerable nuisance for the functioning of the magnet, because every filing is a resistance in the course of the electrons; and this increases even more its weakness.
13 – Transmission of magnetization
(8) As we can see it on the first figure, when a body (in ferronickel for example) is placed in the magnetic fields of a magnet, it becomes magnetized and stays magnetized when it is removed from these fields. Therefore the magnet replaces the role of the solenoid.
(9) But the scientists, them, say that the lines of force of the magnet prefers to go through this body rather than pass through space. It is inaccurate, because by knowing that electrons hang on the metal thanks to their magnetosphere, we can't think anymore that these lines of force have a choice. Let's say rather that they are obliged to deviate on this metal body, because of the electrons which hangs onto it and on all conductor.
(10) Now, let's imagine that we straighten the bent magnet that is shown on the figure above, until it is straight. This time, we see the lines of force passing all around it, as they would do it if we made a sphere similar to the one on the right figure. If thus a small square body of iron magnetize itself in the fields of the lines of force of the bent magnet, it is certain that a similar and round body will magnetize likewise if it is placed in the fields of a spherical magnet, such as the second drawing.
(11) I ask you to pay a close attention to the images above, because, on the one with the two spheres, we can already imagine a planet and its satellite, or yet the Earth and the Moon, or the Sun and the Earth.
(12) These figures also show that the poles of the two small iron bodies are inverted in relation to the poles of the two big magnets; this comes from the fact that one side receives, while the other one emits. This also shows us that the Earth and the other planets have their poles inverted in relation to those of the Sun, and the satellites of the planets have also their poles inverted in relation to these last ones. However, the purpose of these drawings isn't to explain these things, but to explain the transmission of magnetization, which brings us one step closer to the celestial activity.
14 – Aspect of the line of force of the celestial body
(13) These illustrations are two different views of only one of the multiple lines of force which surround a magnet. The right one shows that the magnetosphere is a centripetal force which imposes a constant curvature to the trajectory of this electric line. This obliges it to describe this large loop in space, from the north hemisphere up to the southern hemisphere. The left figure shows, as for it, that the lines of forces generate a ring on their perpendicular plane, directly above the equator. But it is necessary to imagine these lines of numerous forces, side by side all around the celestial body, and drawn along together by the movement of rotation from this last one.
(14) That particles welded to one another are in orbit around a planetary magnet, as when they form a solid body, or be they in orbit while being free, it's the same thing. However small they are, electrons are masses having inertia. They are animated by a very high speed that exerts on them a considerable centrifugal force when they describe the most significant spirals of the lines of force, directly above the equator. That is why, many electrons escape from the lines of force at this place and send themselves into orbit around the celestial body, on both sides of these lines, and perpendicularly to these last ones. Therefore, they gradually form two rings side by side and rotating in opposite direction. Created by a single row of lines of force (by only one storey), these two rings are both parts of the same group led by the celestial body of which it depends upon. Here is illustrated, this phenomenon of the creation of rings:
15 - Aspect of forces and forms of the ring
(15) The first figure shows the lines of force of a single row, cut at the highest point. They all turn on themselves, in the same direction. We see electrons escaping from these lines, because of their very high speed of rotation (which exercises on them a considerable centrifugal force) propels them on both sides of the median line. Thus, the first electrons which are orbiting around the celestial body pull the others in their movement. In that way, the ring which they begin to form gradually becomes denser. It then progressively becomes a diffuse mass, an important fluid mass which then always better attracts the electrons of the lines of force. Therefore, when it will be filled (saturated), this ring will give birth to a pearl of ferronickel, to a satellite. We shall come to that.
(16) For now, the top image shows us that the lines of force turn on themselves from left to right, by giving the direction of rotation of both half-rings which they produce in space. But they may, as well, turn on themselves from right to left at another storey, so reversing the direction of rotation of their half-rings. The drawing at the bottom, where the lines of force don't appear any more, shows at both the central area in which there cannot be electrons, and the polarities which are created.
(17) As the Earth rotates both on its axis and around the Sun, the lines of force turn on themselves and around their celestial body which pulls them all together in its movement. A line of force isn't a rigid wire, but a current, a fluid made by the electrons. Many put themselves into orbit while others continue their route within the line going from one pole to the other. These lines thus drop partially their particles on the ring which fills itself. It is similar when we take some electricity from a conductor, what remains does still continues to circulate on it. Here, it is the same thing: a small quantity of electricity is constantly taken. Otherwise, if all the electricity of the lines of force was absorbed by the rings, there could no longer be any return of these lines at the pole, and the whole system couldn't exist, for lack of circuit. Then nothing would be possible.
16 – The ring subject to both forces
(18) This represents the evolution of a ring within the magnetosphere of the celestial body. We notice the constant dispute of the centrifugal and centripetal forces which are exerted on it, as on all body on orbit and in weightlessness. By the centrifugal force, the outside half-ring tends to go away from the celestial body, whereas, by the centripetal force, the internal half-ring tends to get closer to it. But neither of them can reach it; this, because of their different polarities and the attraction which is created between them with their magnetosphere. All this distinguishes the two half-rings which form a single one and which is dragged, as a whole, by the rotation of the celestial body on itself.
(19) As the ring increases its density, by the ceaseless contribution of electrons, it can be considered as fluid metal or as a large diffuse mass. Then all that is required is a contact to be established between these two half-rings, so that there is a short-circuit which will give birth to a large pearl of ferronickel. This last one will immediately cool down in its mass, and then will be magnetized in the magnetic fields of the planet, and will force all the electrons of the ring to pass on it. This will overheat its surface this time, and will increase its size by the welding of electrons.
(20) We shall say, perhaps, that if a conductible asteroid positioned itself in the center of this ring, it could establish the contact between the two half-rings which would collapse on this point by giving birth to a metallic pearl. No, the metal core of a celestial body doesn't appear in this way. We shall see afterward that the activity of the Sun is variable, and that a sudden increase of its activity echoes necessarily on the planet. This is enough to provide an increase of load on this planetary ring, and so provokes the contact whose gives form to a pearl of ferronickel. This last one is a small satellite which we shall follow the growth.
(21) So that these phenomena appear to us in the exactness of their dimensions, it is necessary to think that they form in the time which is appropriate to them. In relation to us, this time is very long if it's about the celestial bodies, and very short in the case of particles. Here, we speak about the formation of the rings of a celestial body, which is thus very long to us. Furthermore, although they form alternately and gradually, imagine that there are as many rings around an active planet (such as Jupiter for example) that there are rows of lines of force. These rings are consequently smaller in diameter near the celestial body than if they are away from it.
17 – Disposition of the rings
(22) We see here that the lines of force don't leave essentially from around the north pole in space, but almost on the entire north hemisphere and return on the entire southern hemisphere after engendering the rings. This being, the lines which leave near the equator and on a larger circumference, are necessarily the most numerous and those who give birth to the ring the closest to the planet. This last one is always the last-born.
(23) The rings are formed each in turn directly above the equator (above the lines of force) and slowly move away from the celestial body by a progressive increase of their circumference. We can compare this to waves on the water going away. We have to look at the distancing of the rings like this, thinking however that throughout a man's life, one could not assist to any change of position of these rings, so great and long this phenomenon is. However, they distance themselves from the celestial body in time, by taking away with them the satellite which they carry to leave place for new births.
(24) As the circumference of the ring increases gradually, which thereby goes away from the celestial body, we understand that the departure of the lines of force follows the movement and moves towards the poles of the celestial body. That is why, and as the figure represents it, the oldest lines are those that surround the poles. They are also those which carry their electrons on the most distant of the rings, which is also the oldest and the biggest.
(25) The rings form themselves gradually in time, one after another. A first ring appears near the planet, and it gives birth to a satellite. Then it departs slowly as it increases its diameter and by bringing the satellite with it. Following this, a second ring and the second satellite form itself, then a third one and so on...
(26) The celestial body drags its rings in its rotation. And it is the closest ring to the celestial body which will necessarily turn faster. This, because the more the rings are far-off, the more time it takes for the electrons to make a complete revolution, because of the increase of the circumference. If we imagine thus a planet on each of the rings of the figure above, by thinking that it is about the electromagnetic ensemble of the Sun in the center of which it reigns, we notice that these planets will be obliged to turn on themselves, then around the Sun in different durations of years.
(27) The fact that they are electric resistances, the more the planets absorb the rings, the more they solicit the Sun. This has the effect of bringing down in proportion its magnetosphere upon it and to activate it accordingly, as it will be explained. But this shows that it is indeed the planets which makes the Sun work, and that it is obligatory the same for the other stars.
(28) What is it that limits the number of rings of a celestial body? It is the number of satellites that the planet can engender and nourish before becoming a star. It is evident that a planet has capacities which cannot be exceed. And it is likely that it must have a huge size and an activity comparable to that of Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune to be able to engender satellites. The birthing begins as soon as its activity allows the formation and the saturation of a first ring from which arises a satellite, then a second one and then some other ones, and it probably ends just before it will begin to shine. What is then the number of its satellites? It is comparable to the number of children whom a woman can give birth to. It can be less or greater, according to the conditions and the circumstances. Let's say that a planet destined to become star can engender a dozen satellites, and we shall be very close to reality. But there are also adoptions, as it will be shown.
(29) Thereby, the ring farthest from the celestial body will benefit from the smallest number of lines of force. But as it is also the biggest in circumference and surface, it will be the less dense. It will thus never know the saturation again as it was the case when it engendered the satellite it now feeds. No, as we have seen, the ring which saturates and gives birth to a pearl of ferronickel is the one who is near the celestial body, because it is the smallest in diameter and the one who is formed by the greatest number of lines of force. Consequently, if we imagine the rings colored, we must see them dark near the celestial body, and increasingly lighter as they move away from it.
(30) The magnetosphere has a leading role regarding the formation of the rings; because, without it, the orbiting of the electrons couldn't happen, like the rotation of the satellites around their celestial body couldn't be done either. But the magnetosphere of an active celestial body, like the Sun or the planetstars, increases in importance along with the augmentation of the number of its satellites. Indeed, the satellite feeds of the ring. In turn, the ring feeds of the lines of force, and these last ones from the magnetosphere which descends accordingly on the planet. Therefore, the satellite indirectly absorbs the magnetosphere from the planet which engendered it. We conclude that the more a celestial body has satellites, the more powerful is its magnetosphere. And this one is yet still increasing proportionally to the growth of its satellites. The magnetospheric pressure of a celestial body is thus variable, and changes the weightiness accordingly.
(31) On the figure above, we can imagine a planet on every ring and see exactly how it is in solar family. For example, we observe that the Sun (which is a magnet rotating on itself) pulls in its rotation its magnetosphere, its lines of force, its rings and its planets. We also notice that its rings, formed by two half-rings are turning in the opposite direction, participate to the rotation of the planets on their axis; and that the planets, with their own field of rings, are tilted in relation to the plane of the rings of the Sun. It is indeed impossible that the axis of the planets could be perpendicular to this plane, otherwise their rings would mix with the rings of the Sun on which they evolve. Which cannot happen.
(32) We thereby see that everything is connected in a stellar family. Indeed, celestial bodies cannot exist alone, nor are members of a human family exist alone. The electromagnetic activity of a celestial body thus not only concerns this celestial body, but the activity of a whole group to which it belong to. This is, let's say this again, similar to the human families. Because the principle of existence of the celestial bodies that we are studying, is the principle of existence of all bodies and of all body composition of the universe.
(33) You will find the answers to the questions you ask. For the moment, and for all that to remain clear, imagine the satellite birthing from the ring of the planet from which it draws what is necessary for its own growth. See then this ring itself drawing from the lines of force which it feeds from, then the lines of force drawing from the magnetosphere which descends abundantly on the planet, then the magnetosphere of the planet drawing from that of the Sun, then the Sun from the Galaxy, and this last one drawing from the intergalactic space. Thus, it now appears to you from where celestial bodies come, and in the formation from which all elements of the universe are involved. Which indicates that we are on the right path.