(1) Henceforth, we acquired the certainty that the sky contains myriads of living worlds, and we don't ignore any more where the water does come from by which these worlds exist. Knowing that water can be liquid only in the region of the sky where we are, we can easily locate other worlds of the sky around their star.
(2) It is also necessary to know that, during the upheaval, the new star goes away from its mother and positions itself in the distant in front of it. Formerly this was the same for our Sun which was pushed away from its star from the moment when it began shine. In the ancient times, in the very beginning of the terrestrial eras, there were then two stars close to each other in the sky. Both would enlighten our planets in turmoil whose the Earth came with the face we know today.
(3) But, if men have long realized that the Earth has experienced different eras, none of them has yet been able to demonstrate why it went from the precambrian to the primary, then secondary, then tertiary, and finally in the quaternary where we are today. It is however certain that the Earth doesn't went by magic from one era to another, always different from the previous one. No, the eras that it knew are due to the comings and goings which made it stay twice in the intense cold and once in a very high temperature; because these are this changes in temperature which modified each time the ground, the relief, the configuration of continents, as well as the climate and the living world.
(4) Having never left its original ring, the Earth retained its heat, and the more so that the solar nebula covered it with a protective ocean. But there are the big temperature differences that it knew during its comings and goings which shaped its face and which determined the eras essential to prepare the garden of Eden in which man was created. We are thus going to look at the history of our planet since the illumination of Sun which it made describe the snake that we have often evoked and whose here is enlargement:
(5) This illustration, that we will see with more details, reveals the whole truth about the history of our Earth. It isn't the fruit of my will. It is the fruit of the will of the Almighty who guided me till now to show his magnificent works and that everyone knows that science is what makes man and not what the man makes.
(6) This is why no one had yet contemplated such an image which shows everything and heals the one who looks at. Apart from the distant past since the Sun shines, we see why the Earth has abundant water, its different eras and their world, the moment of the Moon's interception, and what was its evolution in the region of the sky where the solar temperature allows the water cycle and the birth of life. Thus, this is the entire history of the world as we contemplate, from the beginnings up to the Son which illuminates man with a new light.
(7) We shall study precisely these terrestrial comings and goings and what were the consequences. Afterwards, each will know the mother of the living, as he has never knew it. Right from the beginning, I said that I shall take you in front of Moses, so you hear for the first time from his mouth what no man have ever heard since he was sent to the world.
(8) Well, it is with this figure that we gonna meet him now. Although you will not see it yet however, you will hear for the first time what he says in the Scripture. However, in order to not introduce ourselves to him naked, let's examine at first the highlights of the epoch shown by the snake and as follows:
(9) BEFORE THE PRECAMBRIAN: It is the epoch during which solar family was formed. As for the Earth, this very first era begins on the day of its birth and extends to the illumination of the Sun.
(10) THE PRECAMBRIAN: Starting from the day and night, which followed upon the illumination of the Sun, this era is especially characterized by the long evolution of our planet within the solar nebula which covered it of water. Then began the separation of waters above from those below which spread across the globe where there was only very few relief at that time. It was thus the beginning of the water cycle while the Earth was leaving for a long period in the coldest region it knew.
(11) THE PRIMARY: When it came out of this first glacial period, the first continents began to emerge. Then these continents were covered with an abundant vegetation, a lot of giant greens which produced coal deposits on the ground (the Carboniferous period), so great was the solar heat at the end of this era, in which our planet knew the lowest orbit of its displacement.
(12) THE SECONDARY: The main characteristic of this era is the interception of the Moon, which terminated the reign of the reptiles (dinosaurs) and to the other living beings appeared throughout this period. In the sky, there was henceforth the Sun which chaired in the daytime and the Moon which chaired at night time.
(13) THE TERTIARY: This epoch is marked by two events: the first one was the formation of the abrupt mountain ranges, which occurred during this long and last period of cooling. The second, was the diversification of birds and mammals which, by their presence, announced and prepared the imminent arrival of mankind.
(14) THE QUATERNARY: Current period, very short in relation to the previous ones, because it began with the stabilization of the Earth in the region of the sky where we are now. But this era, which began with the appearance of mammals and livestock, was also that of the creation of the first men. They were created each in their color, and then multiplied themselves around the globe until now.
(15) Here ends the brief history of our planet since its birth until the Sun began to shine, and from this moment to that day when everything is told. The world is thus going to change because, from the debuts of century, it will enter in a new era which is the one of the reign of God and of his people, of this famous reign for a long time announced by the prophets.
(16) Knowing that the bodies fluctuate, especially depending of the temperature, we understand that any dating being made from them is only a fantasy and not reality. Let's abstain then from this kind of measurement and any other dating method being made with the matter. Regarding the evaluation of the duration of eras, let's stay rather with the concerned forces, the inertia, and the distances of the Sun that we have already evoked.
(17) Since the Earth in the space only offered a tiny disc to the breath of the Sun's atmospheric explosion, we can estimate that the force received wasn't so great, and that forty thousand revolutions were approximately the duration of the precambrian, fifty thousand for primary, sixty thousand for the secondary, thirty five thousand for tertiary, and twelve thousand for the quaternary which began since its stabilization. By adding these presumed, but probable durations, we see that the Sun shines only since about one hundred and ninety-seven thousand revolutions! Although it is approximate, we are however very close to the reality. To convince ourselves, simply proceed with the opposite direction. That is to say, if we follow the snake starting from the population growth and to the last major glacial period which wrinkled the mountains, we reach similar estimations of duration.
(18) But it is better to abstain from any measure of time, because what was the duration of one year (a revolution) when the Earth was in its lower orbits and in its high orbits? We don't know that. That is why, as regards to the terrestrial eras (the geologic eras), you shouldn't argue in years but in celestial days. We say: from birth to the illumination of the Sun, it was a celestial day; the precambrian was another day; the primary also; and likewise for all eras. Then we shall stay with Moses in what is actually true. Because here is how is the teaching of the Son in accordance to the Scriptures, and how his word is so confirmed by Moses. Being so, you finally know that God exists, and that his two witnesses are the only men that the world must follow for its salvation.
(19) Regarding the creation of the world, Moses wrote in genesis: In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth (all solar family) Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters. And God said, Let there be light! And there was light (the illumination of sun). God saw that the light was good, and he separated the light from the darkness. God called the light day, and the darkness he called night (beginning of the day and the night with the illumination of the Sun). And there was evening, and there was morning: THE FIRST DAY (before the precambrian).
(20) God said: Let there be a vault between the waters, to separates water from water (beginning of the expanse of water on the Earth which separated it from the crown which went away slowly). So God made the vault, and separated waters under the vault (on the ground) from water above the vault (the crown). And it was so. God called the vault, sky. So, there was an evening, and there was a morning: THE SECOND DAY (the precambrian).
(21) And God said: Let the water under the sky (on the ground) be gathered to one place, and let dry ground appear (the emergence of continents engendering the digging of basins). And it was so. God called the dry ground land, and the gathered waters he called seas. And God saw that it was good. Then God said: Let the land produce vegetation: seed-bearing plants and trees on the land that bear fruit with seed in it, according to their various kinds. And it was so. The land produced vegetation: plants bearing seed according to their kinds and trees bearing fruit with seed in it according to their kinds. And God saw that it was good. And there was evening, and there was morning: THE THIRD DAY (the primary).
(22) And God said: Let there be lights in the vault of the sky to separate the day from the night, and let them serve as signs to mark sacred times, and days and years, and let them be lights in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth. And it was so. God made two great lights, the greater light to govern the day (the Sun) and the lesser light to govern the night (the Moon). He also made the stars. God set them in the vault of the sky to give light on the earth, to govern the day and the night, and to separate light from darkness. And God saw that it was good. And there was evening, and there was morning: THE FOURTH DAY (the secondary).
(23) And God said: Let the water teem with living creatures, and let birds fly above the earth across the vault of the sky. So God created the great creatures of the sea and every living thing with which the water teems and that moves about in it, according to their kinds, and every winged bird according to its kind. And God saw that it was good. God blessed them and said: Be fruitful and increase in number and fill the water in the seas, and let the birds increase on the earth. And there was evening, and there was morning: THE FIFT DAY (the tertiary).
(24) And God said: Let the land produce living creatures according to their kinds: the livestock, the creatures that move along the ground, and the wild animals, each according to its kind. And it was so. Then God said: Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground. So God created mankind in his own image, in the image of God he created them; male and female he created them. God blessed them and said to them, Be fruitful and increase in number; fill the earth and subdue it. Rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky and over every living creature that moves on the ground. Then God said: I give you every seed-bearing plant on the face of the whole earth and every tree that has fruit with seed in it. They will be yours for food. And to all the beasts of the earth and all the birds in the sky and all the creatures that move along the ground-everything that has the breath of life in it. I give every green plant for food. And it was so. God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning: THE SIXTH DAY (the quaternary).
(25) Thus the heavens and the earth were completed and their vast array. By the SEVENTH DAY God had finished the work he had been doing; so on the seventh day he rested from all his work. Then God blessed the seventh day and made it holy, because on it he rested from all the work of creating that he had done (the kingdom).
(26) Everything is told in the six days and the seventh day described by Moses, and about which the Scriptures are made. The six days are six eras necessary for man to be. And the seventh day is the rest of God, the day that God blessed, because this time his children know the whole truth. This is the kingdom (the sanctuary), a day without end in which are entering those that his son chooses.
(27) Now you believe. Because you see that Moses first and the Son of man are truly together on the mountain of the Eternal. When we look at the figure of the evolution of the Earth, don't we see a snake? From the start of the book, I talked about this snake, this famous snake which becomes again a staff in the hand of Moses with which it strikes the land of his word. I say to you, Moses also knew the history of the world, because God enlightened him as he enlightened me. He knew the eras and described them to be used as evidence and testimony for when I would show it to the entire world.
(28) Until John, there was Moses, his table and his pen; this man without which the human world wouldn't have never been able to reach this day where I take you from his hand and take you into the kingdom. But because being in the desert men spoke against God and against Moses, the Eternal said to Moses:
Make a snake and put it up on a pole; anyone who is bitten can look at it and live. So Moses made a bronze snake and put it up on a pole. Then when anyone was bitten by a snake and looked at the bronze snake, they lived.
(29) It has already been explained that this snake really performs miracles; because it heals the one who looks at it, even if this one was poisoned by snakes, these are men without light and without hope. The snake heals and preserves life, because it shows the origins and the destiny of everyone. It also shows how man has to behave with the law of Moses in order to keep is soul alive and be apart in the kingdom in the worlds to come. But we aren't any more in the time of the allegorical figures, because that time, is appropriated to the desert, and is henceforth over. We are now in the days when man finishes his journey through the desert and enters straight in the truth, in the time when he opens his eyes to see the reality as it is and to ally with the worlds of angels which populate the large Wheel. But if you don't believe in evidences, you won't remain; for it is to keep you alive that we are sent before you.
(30) Jesus said:
Just as Moses lifted up the snake (the figure of seven days) in the wilderness, so the Son of man must be lifted up, that everyone who believes may have eternal life in him.
Moses has indeed raised this snake up to the sky, but you didn't see it. Nevertheless everything is revealed in the six days, followed by the seventh day which is the day when God rests of his works; because this time, knowing the truth, men will stop destroying the Earth and killing each other as they do it without the knowledge. To you therefore to understand what means: to raise the snake in the desert, as well as the analogy which is made with the Son of man, attesting, by his knowledge, the work of Moses, of the one who has the same vision of time.
(31) It is with what we show that you choose your destiny because, either you understand what we say or you don't understand. But the time to feign is over, gone is the time of hypocrisy! The truth is in front of your eyes: drawn, explained, confirmed. What do you choose then: listen to Moses and the Son of man, or you leave it to those who, without light, lead you to disaster and to the end?
(32) God forbade man to eat from the tree of knowledge, because in truth man would have come to grasp the snake which shows who we are, where we came from and where we go. But should not man know the truth, because the wheat and the weeds, had to grow first together till the end of the centuries, for there to be harvested and the weeds to be thrown in the lake of fire for ever. I'm talking about the circumcised and the uncircumcised of course, as well as the end of this world. But I know that you have a stiff neck and that you don't always understand what we are telling you; it's because the long lies still live in your thoughts.
(33) But, now, you understand why God told man that when his eyes will open, he will die. It is so, because we can't live any more with our eyes opened in a world of darkness where the madness seized all inhabitants. One dies, because with knowledge, we can't go as we did being ignorant. This is why the famous snake, which speaks better than a mouth, says to the woman: you shall not die, because you will be like gods knowing good and evil. Isn't it what he's telling you, women, at the end of the six days? You will not die certainly and you will continue to breathe; but, I tell you, with opened eyes nothing will be the same. Do not be fearful, because the knowledge will fill you gradually with a new joy and will make all injustice disappear before your feet.