(1) Henceforth, we acquired the certainty that the sky contains myriads of living worlds, and we no longer ignore where the water by whichthese worlds exist comes from. Knowing that this water can only be liquid in the region of the sky where we are, we can then easily locate the other worlds of the sky around their star.
(2) It is also necessary to know that, during the upheaval, the new star moves away from its mother and positions itself in the distance in front of it. This was formerly the case for our Sun which was pushed away from its star from the moment when it began to shine. In ancient times, at the very beginning of the terrestrial eras, there were therefore two stars quite close to each other in the sky. Both of them illuminated our planets in the midst of the upheaval from which the Earth came out with the face we know today.
The terrestrial eras
(3) However, if since a long time men have realized that the Earth has experienced different eras, none of them has yet been able to demonstrate why it went from the precambrian to the primary, then the secondary, then the tertiary, and finally to the quaternary where we find ourselves today. It is however certain that the Earth didn't magically go from one era to the next, always different from the previous one. No, the eras that it knew are due to the comings and goings which made it stay twice in the intense cold and once in the very high temperature; because it is these changes in temperature that modify each time the ground, the relief, the configuration of continents, as well as the climate and the living world.
(4) Having never left its original ring, the Earth retained its heat, and this is all the better since the solar nebula covered it with a protective ocean. But it is the big temperature differences that it experienced during its comings and goings which shaped its face and which determined the eras that were essential to the preparation of the garden of Eden in which man was created. We are thus going to look at the history of our planet since the illumination of the Sun which made it describe the snake that we have often evoked and of which here is the enlargement:
(5) This illustration, that we will go through with more details, reveals the whole truth about the history of our Earth. It isn't the fruit of my will. It is the fruit of the will of the Almighty who has guided me here so that I may show his magnificent works and so that everyone knows that science is what makes man and not what man makes.
(6) This is why no one had ever contemplated such an image which shows everything and heals the one who looks at it. Apart from the distant past since the Sun shines, we can see why the Earth has water in abundance, its different eras and their world, the moment of the Moon's interception, and what was its evolution in the region of the sky where the solar temperature allows the water cycle and the manifestation of life. Thus, it is the entire history of the world that we contemplate, from the beginnings up to the Son which enlightens man with a new light.
(7) We shall study precisely these terrestrial comings and goings and what were the consequences. Afterwards, everyone will know the mother of the living, as they have never known it before. Right from the beginning, I said that I would take you in front of Moses, so that you may hear for the first time from his mouth what no man has ever heard since he was sent into the world.
(8) Well, it is with this figure that we are going to meet him now. You will not see him yet however, but you will hear for the first time what he says in the Scripture. Now, so as not to introduce ourselves to him naked, let's examine first the all key facts of the epochs shown by the snake and which are as follows:
(9) BEFORE THE PRECAMBRIAN: It is the epoch during which the solar family was formed. As for the Earth, this very first era begins on the day of its birth and extends to the illumination of the Sun.
(10) THE PRECAMBRIAN: Beginning from day and night, which followed upon the illumination of the Sun, this era is characterized mainly by the long evolution of our planet within the solar nebula which covered it with water. Then began the separation of the waters from above from those below which spread across the globe where there was only very few relief at that time. This was thus the beginning of the water cycle while the Earth was going for a long period in the coldest region it knew.
(11) THE PRIMARY: When it came out of this first glacial period, the first continents began to emerge. Then these continents were covered with an abundance of vegetation, a lot of giant greens which then produced deposits of coal on the ground (the Carboniferous period), so great was the solar heat at the end of this era, in which our planet had the lowest orbit of its displacement.
(12) THE SECONDARY: The main characteristic of this era is the interception of the Moon, which terminated the reign of the reptiles (dinosaurs) and other living beings that appeared throughout this period. In the sky, there was now the Sun which presided over the daytime and the Moon which presided over the night time.
(13) THE TERTIARY: This epoch is marked by two events: the first one was the formation of the abrupt mountain ranges, which occurred during this long and last period of cooling. The second, was the diversification of birds and mammals which, by their presence, announced and prepared the imminent arrival of mankind.
(14) THE QUATERNARY: Current period, very short in relation to the previous ones, because it began with the stabilization of the Earth in the region of the sky where we are now. But this era, which began with the appearance of mammals and livestock, was also that of the creation of the first men. They were created each in their own color, and then multiplied all over the globe until now.
(15) Here ends the brief history of our planet from its birth until the Sun began to shine, and from this moment until the day when everything is told. The world will thus change because, from the beginning of the century, it will enter in a new era which is the one of the reign of God and of his people, of this famous reign long announced by the prophets.
The six days and the seventh day
(16) Knowing that bodies fluctuate, especially depending on the temperature, we understand that any dating being made from them is only a fantasy and not reality. Let's abstain then from this kind of measurement and any other dating method being made with matter. Regarding the evaluation of the duration of eras, let's stick to the forces concerned, the inertias, and the distances from the Sun that we have already evoked.
(17) Since in space the Earth offered only an infinitesimal disc to the breath of the Sun's atmospheric explosion, we can estimate that the force received wasn't so great, and that forty thousand revolutions were approximately the duration of the precambrian, fifty thousand for the primary, sixty thousand for the secondary, thirty five thousand for the tertiary, and twelve thousand for the quaternary which begins since its stabilization. By adding these presumed, but probable durations, we see that the Sun has been shining only for one hundred and ninety-seven thousand revolutions! Although this is approximate, we are nevertheless very close to reality. To convince of this ourselves, we simply have to proceed in the opposite direction. That is to say, if we follow the snake starting from the population growth and to the last major glacial period which wrinkled the mountains, we reach similar estimations of duration.
(18) But it is better to abstain from any measure of time, because what was the duration of one year (a revolution) when the Earth was in its lower orbits and in its highest orbits? We don't know. This is why, with regards to the terrestrial eras (the geologic eras), we shouldn't reason in years but in celestial days. It is said: from birth to the illumination of the Sun, it was a celestial day; the precambrian was another day; the primary also; and likewise for all eras. Then we shall stay with Moses in what is actually true. For this is how the teaching of the Son is in accordance with the Scriptures, and how his word is so confirmed by Moses. Thereby, you finally know that God exists, and that his two witnesses are the only men that the world must follow for its salvation.
(19) Regarding the creation of the world, Moses wrote in genesis:
In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth (all the solar family).
Now the earth was formless and empty, darkness was over the surface of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the waters.
God said: Let there be light! And there was light (the illumination of Sun). God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness. God called the light day, and called the darkness night (beginning of day and night with the illumination of the Sun). So, there was an evening, and there was a morning: it was THE FIRST DAY (before the precambrian).
(20) God said: Let there be a firmament between the waters, and let it separate the waters from the waters (the beginning of the expanse of water on the Earth which separated it from the corona that went away slowly). And God made the expanse, and he separated the waters below the expanse (on the ground) from the waters above the expanse (the corona). And it was so. God called the expanse heaven. Therefore, there was an evening, and there was a morning: THE SECOND DAY (the precambrian).
(21) God said: Let the waters under heaven (on the ground) be gathered together in one place, and let the dry land appear (the emergence of the continents causing the deepening of the ponds). And it was so. God called the dry land earth, and he called the heap of waters seas. God saw that it was good. Then God said: Let the earth produce vegetation, grass yielding seed, fruit trees bearing fruit after their kind and having their seed in them on the earth. And it was so. The earth produced vegetation, grass yielding seed after its kind, and trees bearing fruit and having their seed in them after their kind. God saw that it was good. Therefore, there was an evening, and there was morning: THE THIRD DAY (the primary).
(22) God said: Let there be lights in the expanse of heaven, to separate day from night; let these be signs, to mark the ages, the days and the years; and let them serve as lights in the expanse of heaven, to give light upon the earth. And so it was. God made the two lights, the greater light to preside over the day (the Sun), and the lesser light to preside over the night (the Moon); he also made the stars. God placed them in the expanse of heaven, to illuminate the earth, to rule over the day and the night, and to separate the light from the darkness. God saw that this was good. So there was evening, and there was morning: THE FOURTH DAY (the secondary).
(23) God said: Let the water produce living creatures in abundance, and that birds may fly over the earth toward the expanse of heaven. God created the big fishes and all the living creatures that move, and that the waters yield in abundance according to their kind; he also created every winged bird according to its kind. God saw that it was good. God blessed them, saying: Be fruitful, and multiply, and fill the waters of the seas; and that the birds may multiply on the earth. So there was evening, and there was morning: THE FIFT DAY (the tertiary).
(24) God said: May the earth produce living creatures according to their kind, cattle, reptiles, and land animals, according to their kind. And it was so. God made the beasts of the earth according to their kind, the cattle according to their kind, and all the reptiles of the earth according to their kind. God saw that it was good. Then God said: Let us make man in our own image, after our likeness, and let him have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the birds of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every reptiles that crawls on the earth. God created man in his own image, he created him in the image of God, he created man and woman. God blessed them, and God said to them: Be fruitful, multiply, fill the earth, subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea, over the birds of the sky, over every living creature that moves on the earth. And God said: Behold, I give you every herb bearing seed that is on the face of all the earth, and every tree that has fruit of a tree and bears seed; it shall be your food. And to every animal of the earth, and to every bird of the air, and to everything that moves on the earth, having in itself the breath of life, I give every green herb for food. And it was so. God saw all that he had made; and behold, it was very good. Therefore, there was evening, and there was morning: and it was THE SIXTH DAY (the quaternary).
(25) Thus were completed the heavens and the earth, and all their army. God finished on the SEVENTH DAY his work, which he had made; and he rested on the seventh day from all his work, which he had made. God blessed the seventh day, and he sanctified it, because on that day he rested from all his work which he had created by doing it (the kingdom).
(26) Everything is told in the six days and the seventh day described by Moses, and around which the Scriptures are made. The six days are the six eras necessary for man to be. And the seventh day is God's rest, the day that God blesses, because this time his children know the whole truth. It is the kingdom (of the sanctuary), an endless day into which those whom his son chooses enter today.
The testimony of Scriptures
(27) Now you believe. Because you see that first Moses first and then the Son of man are truly together on the mountain of the Eternal. When we look at the figure of the evolution of the Earth, don't we see a snake? From the start of the book, I talked about this snake, this famous snake which becomes again a staff in the hand of Moses with which he strikes the land with his word. I say to you, Moses also knew about the history of the world, for God enlightened him as he enlightened me. He knew the eras and wrote them down for me to be used as a testimony when I would show them to the entire world.
(28) Until John, there was Moses, his table and his pen; this man without whom the human world could not have come to reach this day when I take you from his hand to take you into the kingdom. But because in the desert men spoke against God and against Moses, the Eternal said to Moses:
Make yourself a burning snake, and place it on a staff; whoever has been bitten, and looks at it, will stay alive. Moses made a snake of bronze, and placed it on a staff; and whoever had been bitten by a snake and looked at the snake of bronze, would stay alive.
(29) It has already been explained that this snake really performs miracles; because it heals the one who looks at it, even if this one was poisoned by snakes, which are men without light and without hope. The snake heals and preserves his life, because it shows him the origins and the destiny of everyone. It also shows him how he must behave according to the law of Moses in order to keep his soul alive and take part in the kingdom in the worlds to come. But we are no longer in the time of allegorical figures, for that time, which is specific to the desert, is henceforth over. We are now in the days when man finishes his journey through the desert and enters straight in the truth, in the time when he opens his eyes to see reality as it is and to ally himself with the worlds of the angels who populate the great Wheel. But if you don't believe in the evidences, you will not survive; for it is to keep you alive that we are sent before you.
(30) Jesus said:
And as Moses raised the serpent (the figure of the seven days) in the desert, even so must the Son of Man be raised, so that whoever believes in him may have eternal life.
Moses did indeed raise this snake up to the sky, but you didn't see it. Yet everything is revealed in the six days, followed by the seventh day which is the day when God rests from his works; because this time, knowing the truth, men will stop destroying the Earth and killing each other as they do without knowledge. It is up to you therefore to understand what it means: to raise the snake in the desert, as well as the analogy which is made with the Son of man, attesting, by his knowledge, the work of Moses, of the one who has the same vision of the time.
(31) It is with what we show that you choose your destiny because, either you understand what we say or you don't understand it. But the time to feign is over, gone is the time of hypocrisy! The truth is in front of your eyes: drawn, explained, confirmed. What do you choose then: to listen to Moses and the Son of man, or to rely again on those who, without light, lead you to disaster and to the end?
(32) God forbade man to eat from the tree of knowledge, because in truth man would have come to grasp the snake which shows with greatness who we are, where we come from and where we are going. But, man was not to know the truth, because the wheat and the weeds, had to grow first together till the end of the centuries, so that there would be a harvest and the weeds would be thrown into the lake of fire forever. I'm talking about the circumcised and the uncircumcised of course, as well as the end of this world. But I know that you have a stiff neck and that you don't always understand what we are telling you; this is because the long lies still live in your thoughts.
(33) But, now, you understand why God told man that the day his eyes will be opened, he will die. It is so, because we can no longer live with our eyes opened in a world of darkness where madness has seized every inhabitants. One dies, because with knowledge, we can no longer go as we used to do by being ignorant. This is why the famous snake, who speaks better than a mouth, said to the woman: you shall not die, because you will be like gods knowing good and evil. Isn't that what he's telling you, women, at the end of the six days? You will not surely die and you will continue to breathe; but, I tell you, with open eyes nothing will be the same. Therefore do not be fearful, because the knowledge will gradually fill you with a new joy and will make all iniquity disappear before your feet.