(1) The study of the magnet's activity has put in evidence the way the rings give birth to the satellites and how some of them will eventually become stars the day where their atmosphere will explode. It isn't difficult to understand that before shining, a celestial body must get ready to do it, because it goes without saying that the star isn't born a star. No, before the explosion of its atmosphere, the celestial body is a planet, and from the explosion, it is a star. But it's the same magnet which, from one state passes to another. Until the atmospheric explosion, this magnet integrated and, from this explosion, it begins to disintegrate. This deflagration, which is a prerequisite by which it must pass, limits its growth. This shows that no mass in the sky can reach a mass superior to that of a star which illuminates. This explosion makes us attend the birth of a new star (a nova) around which a corona of vapors is gradually formed and alternately passes over each planet, before going to enrich the abundant clouds of the Galaxy.
(2) The atmospheric deflagration also has the effect of attacking the surface of the core mass. The explosion then settles in continuity, and the celestial body shines permanently. How can an explosion be continuous? It is necessary to first understand that an explosion can be perfect if only there is a return of particles on the body which disintegrates. A body may very well explode in its volume, because the matter which forms it, provides by itself the return of the particles during the brief moment when a portion explodes. But the deflagration is even more perfect and durable if the body which explodes is inside an indestructible container, as is the powerful magnetosphere of the planetstars.
(3) We know from now on that the core of a celestial body is made of ferronickel and that a core composed of this metal can in no way explode in its mass. Nevertheless, this core maintain the explosion that occurred outside of it and in contact with its mass from which it disintegrates slowly and in a very simple way, as we are going to examine it. To grasp what is happening, imagine that men exist side by side on the entire surface of the globe and that at a signal, they all direct a jet of water skyward, at the top of which there is a ball in equilibrium. This would have the effect of forming a wall of balls when these would have reached a nil upward speed and a nil weight, for having been stopped by the pressure of the magnetosphere. This means that the wall of balls would be in total weightlessness. If we now suppose that the magnetospheric pressure is increasing rapidly this has the effect of bringing the wall of balls that much closer to the ground. We can compare the behaviour of these balls to the ball that is bouncing between the hand and the ground; for, when we lower the hand closer to the ground, the ball accelerates its movement or inversely slows down when we back up the hand. Well, this is exactly what happens all around the core of the star after the explosion of the atmosphere.
(4) This is the image of a magnet which passes from the integration to the disintegration of its mass. This is a planet (as the Sun once was) which suddenly starts to shine. I recall that the Sun was previously similar to the planetstars whose core will eventually be uncovered, thus offering a sea of molten metal at a very high temperature. And it is at this moment that their atmosphere will be ready to explode. We have seen that Neptune is certainly the closest to this phenomenon which changes a planetary family into a stellar family. During this long atmospheric explosion, the formation of this famous wall will occur, which is a globe, and which these images explain quite simply.
(5) The explosion can very well take two or three of our days to be evenly distributed around the globe, so much the dimensions involved are important. It thus has time to blow all the metal, especially since this one is only in fusion on a shallow depth. Projected on the space side, the atoms of this metal shape immediately the wall to the distance permitted by the magnetosphere. This wall is probably similar to a fine metal's layer which encompass the mass, but necessarily indestructible, because the magnetosphere which contains it is itself indestructible. The explosion can so continue between the mass which erodes and the wall which is continually reconstituted. The mass wears out, because the particles which compose it are constantly extracted from its surface by those which are agitated. The wall also wears out from the outside of this one where the very high temperature changes it into gas. But it regenerates itself continuously from the inside by the particles coming from the mass. To fully grasp these movements and transformations, let us first look at the solar magnetosphere.
(6) Now, we know that it is the planets which, by their solicitation and appetite, together operate the star. It is therefore certain that the magnetospheric power of the Sun is equal to the magnetospheric power of all its planets combined. As it has been explained, the planets consume the rings of the Sun on which they evolve. Therefore, they pull from its lines of force and consequently on its magnetosphere which descends upon it accordingly. This is why, the magnetosphere of the Sun is equal to the sum of the magnetospheres of its planets and their satellites. It is so dense near it, that it can be seen in part from the Earth when the Sun is occulted by the Moon. This is this famous corona surrounding its disc.
(7) These three images show that if a change of activity intervenes throughout the planetary masses, this change makes the magnetospheric pressure of the Sun vary accordingly. Thus, the more the planetary masses (with their satellites) increase in number, in size and activity, the more the solar magnetosphere increases its pressure and compresses its wall, as shown. Inversely, if these masses would decrease, the magnetospheric pressure of the Sun would also decrease by making the wall moving back this time. And this reduction in the sum of the masses which activate the Sun will occur each time one of its planets becomes star. This means that the activity and the dimensions of the Sun change and will change even more than what is shown.
(8) Apart from these variations in the diameter of the wall, which are in function of the magnetospheric pressure of the moment, these three figures also illustrate how atmospheres compress during the growth of the satellites. It is thus necessary to take care not to confuse the more or less big diameter of the atmospheres with that of the masses of celestial bodies. The masses are approximately the same, their differences in size being only comparable to those which exist between men. This means that the core of the Sun, which is very young and not yet worn out, is in no way disproportionate in relation to the core of its planets. Only the electromagnetic activity varies considerably, giving the appearance of enormous inequalities between the celestial bodies. However it isn't. The mass of the Sun is slightly superior to that of Neptune, that of Neptune than that of Uranus, that of Uranus than that of Saturn, that of Saturn than that of Jupiter, and the latter than that of the Earth. So there is only a little difference between the terrestrial core and the solar core.
(9) We have seen that the celestial body is born very small from a ring and that it develops through its surface on which the particles making up this ring are welded. But when the core shines in the sky, its mass wears out and reduces its volume this time. This wear is always done on the surface of the core, which is constantly attacked by the explosion occurring between it and the wall. So on the Sun, as on all stars, is happening what we call fission and fusion. Fission, which is the disintegration of the atoms ripped off from the mass, is exerted between this mass and the wall which regenerates itself through this. As for the fusion, which is the instantaneous change of state of a body in another state, it's exerted outside the wall. The isolated mass in the center of the globe (of the wall) then slowly disintegrates, by undergoing this uninterrupted activity.
(10) In the figure representing the atmospheric explosion, the path of particles is represented by the small arrows going from the heart of the explosion, hit the mass and blow the molten metal. The atoms of this metal then form a hollow metal globe on which the particles collide before returning to the mass, so on so forth. This is a continuous explosion which, as we said, rips away other particles from the core. These particles therefore restore constantly the hollow globe, while disintegrating the core. It's the fission exerted on the core but not in the core itself.
(11) Thus see the wall (the globe) rise as soon as the atmospheric explosion occurs and move away from the central mass up to the distance allowed by the solar magnetosphere. Thus, it appears that the wall pushes in proportion and without interrupting all the electromagnetic activity which was taking place around the core. This shows that the magnet is no longer the core henceforth, but the wall; because the core has lost its properties and has become similar to a large neutron perfectly isolated in the centre. Its role is to last to maintain the wall in formation.
(12) Then observe more closely what is happening inside this globe in the center of which reigns the metal core. The atmospheric explosion engenders the wall certainly, but also a hole in the essence of the universe. Indeed, by the activity of the particles which come and go from the surface of the mass to the wall, the essence, which is continuously collected by these agitated particles, eventually disappears inside the globe. This can be compared to a snowball thrown horizontally which would collect the falling snow. This phenomenon was also observed by the scientists. Indeed, when they accelerate the particles in an accelerator which they conceived for that purpose, they notice that these grow disproportionately. What is it thus that could make these accelerated particles grow in the essence, if it is not what is shown with the example of the snowball? That's good, they give a hand to the Son of man... If thus the particles here collect the essence in this way, it's also that elsewhere they all do the same thing. It then turns out that when the essence eventually disappears in the globe where the fission is exerted, this hollow globe is like a hole in the volume of the essence of the universe, a hole where this essence no longer exists.
(13) Because of this absence of essence, and according to the hardness of the core and the wall subjected to gigantic pressures, it appears that the extracted particles travel almost without delay from one point to another. The paths of particles are thus comparable to rigid struts placed between the mass and the wall. This is to show that there is no flexibility in this overall operation, which is like a single block which can only have the hardness of the particle mass for comparison.
(14) Once we will have studied the waves, it will then appear that in this globe devoid of essence, there can no longer be any vibrations of this essence, that is to say heat, light and noise. This means that the extreme cold, as one can't imagine, is reached in the heart of the star. Heat is defined as the more or less big presence of vibratory forces (of waves), and the cold as their more or less big abscence. Here, is their complete absence. That is why I say that extreme cold can only exist in the heart of the stars. This isn't paradoxical however, because the extreme heat exists likewise outside the wall, as we are going to see it. But it is the absolute temperature, achieved; because the extreme cold and heat meet on either side of the very thin wall.
(15) We also understand that the formation of this hole in the universe make the mass bear the enormous pressure exerted by the essence of space. The hardness of the Sun's mass is thus similar to that of a neutron, considering that this mass is in the extreme cold which doesn't exist elsewhere and which contracts the matter beyond what we can imagine. Only the mind can glimpse what are the consistency and the aspect of the mass subjected to these extreme conditions which can only belong to the stars. But let's stop there in these considerations, since only the particle, which is a complete and inseparable block composed of essence, can serve us for comparison. We can't therefore say more about the mass of stars.
(16) We must only remember that inside the solar wall, the cold, silence, darkness, hardness, pressure, speed, density and isolation are extreme. They can't be exceeded elsewhere, wherever you are in the universe. Although it pleases me to teach about the Sun, it makes me shiver so much as the powers involved are immense. You're listening to me, but I am personnaly witnessing what is happening in this globe where the mass reigns, and it fills me with great emotions. I tell you, when the science of the Eternal will have upon you the effect that it has on the Son of man, God will rest; because none of his wonderful works will escape the eyes of his children who are its heirs.
(17) Also understand that by the total absence of waves and by the immense magnetospheric pressure exerted on the wall and the mass, the hardness of this latter makes the star completely reliable and durable, because nothing can happen to it other than what is happening. I say that no star (small or big) can explode more or faster than it does. This is why the Sun will remain so and in a variable activity until its core is completely consumed, as it will be at the end of its path which leads it to the center of the Galaxy where it will extinguish. Indeed, we understand better here that when there is no longer the mass at the centre that gives it form and existence, its huge wall will collapse. When this will happen, it's also the entire magnetosphere that will disappear, causing a big magnetospheric void which will be filled immediately by the magnetospheres of nearby stars. It's this phenomenon which brings the stars closer together and provokes the suction of the branches of the Galaxy, thereby making it turn on itself.
(18) Now to represent the fusion which is exerted outside the wall, one must first distinguish the difference between burning and exploding. For that, imagine that we enclose a whole galaxy in a solid container so that it fills it. Well this would have the effect of making it explode instantly. This explosion would happen, because a star blows and that by this breath, which would be leaning on the wall of the solid container, it would quickly move back by engendering a chain collision of all the celestial bodies. This would necessarily provoke a deflagration, like the one which occurs when the protons of a gas burn by being contained. A galaxy made of stars which are burning is a similar fire. This means that a gas cannot explode unless it is contained, otherwise it just burns. That's the difference.
(19) Since it is the planets with their satellites which activate the stars together, we are obliged also to conclude that the external heat of the Sun is at least equal to the sum of the heat of its celestial bodies. This is obviously a very high temperature which creates the fusion this time. Here, on the Sun, outside of the wall where is exerted the electromagnetic activity which isolates the mass in the centre, the heat and the pressure are so strong that they instantly change the wall into gas, as it regenerates. This is a great phenomenon of source. Produced in abundance by the wall, combustible gases explode or burn in high altitude, as if they sprang from a pipe and rose in the shape of tornados. This is what engenders the magnificent protuberances we can observe from Earth.
(20) Thus, on the Sun, fusion is no more separable from fission than is day from night on Earth, because without fission at first there cannot be a sustainable fusion afterwards. But, here is the electromagnetism pushed into its extreme activity, and which does not need so-called radioactive materials to cause the brilliance of the stars. So, in order to not get lost, do not try to measure these phenomena of extreme temperature and pressure that only the power of the celestial bodies can reach. It falls whithin the competence of the Creator to make the Sun exist by His science; that of the man being only to understand and enjoy its benefits. Then let us refrain from any measure. And now let us contemplate our day star all its splendor.
(21) Here is our star in all its active parts. We observe the core surrounded with the zone of fission, bounded by the wall, outside of which occur the fusion and its effects. The wall is brought to temperatures and such pressures that it changes instantly and constantly into gas. And it is these gases, highly compressed by the magnetosphere, which form the gigantic tornados that have been mentioned and which cause protuberances. These continual explosions are also the bright points, such as flashes of lightning, that we observe on the darker background of its disc.
(22) If thus we observe the Sun without first going through the process which led us to it, we can believe, because of these protuberances, that it is surrounded by loops similar to small lines of force. But the Sun has no other loops than those formed by its lines of force that every active celestial body possesses, and can only be founs straddling in between two hemispheres: the one which emits the lines of force (the north) and the one which receives them (the south). These protuberances are by no means electromagnetic loops, but gigantic projections of gas on fire, due to the ceaseless explosions of highly compressed hydrogen and coming from the wall brought to a very high temperature. These swirling gases sometimes rise very high and return describing loops, because the powerful solar magnetosphere pulls them down immediately. Afterward, we shall see that the Sun's activity is variable, notably every eleven years. These changes in activity provoke large protuberances, as well as the auroras borealis which are produced by the increase of essence emitted by the Sun, as well as the increase in power of the solar lines of force arriving simultaneously on both terrestrial poles.
(23) Although this may upset you, know that the Sun's disk appears to us much larger than it is in reality. I say that the Sun is much smaller than we see it. Because, due to its powerful radiance, everything we observe from it is highly amplified. It is known that when a body is a source of light or brightly lit, it looks larger than it is. Here, it's similar, because we're talking about the greatest source of light which can exist. It is thus evident and certain that the solar dimensions (such as the disc, protuberances, black spots or explosions), are much smaller than they appear from Earth.
(24) We shall soon see that the big burning atmosphere of the sun is constantly stirred by the star's ring from which it descends, and that it is this phenomenon which gives to this atmosphere the appearance of being twisted. This ring of the star mother of the Sun, also forms the dark abysses (the black spots) blocking its disc, just as the ring of the Sun forms the oval spot of Jupiter.
(25) Also think of our day star as a source that returns the essence to the space from where it was taken to form it. It should be noted that the essence isn't directly restored by the solar wall, but by the gases which explode and burn. The essence forms the particles; and only the particles can, by disintegrating, restore the essence to the outside of the wall. INTEGRATION FORMS THE PARTICLES AND THE LATTER THE CELESTIAL BODIES. AND THE DISINTEGRATION DISAGGREGATES THE CELESTIAL BODY RETURNING TO PARTICLES. And it is the particles which return the essence by burning. This means that the star returns the essence to space through of the particles and not directly.
(26) From now on, we know that the electromagnetic activity concerns the magnetosphere, the lines of force, the rings, and the masses that these rings are producing. But, for it to remain around the mass during the stellar event, it is obvious that this activity is outside of this mass and not inside of it. For it is certain that if the electricity would pass through the mass of the conductors, the Sun couldn't be demonstrated. But since it is demonstrated, it confirms, it too, the authenticity of everything that I teach about the electromagnetic activity which serves to integrate and disintegrate the masses so that there is perpetual renewal. Thus, the eternity, which is the perfection of all perfections, appears clearly to all.
(27) On the Sun, the daily consumption of the matter is considerable. And if there was only the wear of its mass to compensate for it, our star would disappear quickly. Certainly, this mass wears out, but in small quantity and very slowly. Indeed, the electromagnetic activity brings outside of the wall almost all of the matter that is consumed by the fusion of the latter. The life expectancy of the Sun will thus be very long. A man takes nine months to be born and then lives a hundred times longer; that is to say nine hundred months on average, representing: seventy-five years. Similarly, a certain time is required to form a sun, and this sun also lasts the hundredfold of the time that it was necessay to form it. This is why I say that the life expectancy of the Sun will be very long, it will be a hundred myriads of years. Such is the just number that I heard and which corresponds to the life expectancy of the soul longevity.
(28) This new image of the Sun is overwhelming, because it is the first time that the man's gaze penetrates right to the heart of our star and into its reality. In front of such perfection, I am filled with great emotions. In truth, I also hear its sounds, I watch its movements, I enter into its glory; because everything I explain is a succession of events which can be subjected to observations and verified. God makes me perceive his magnificent universe, from the imperceptible distance to the centre of my soul, so that his works cannot escape me and I can teach them. That is why I go from wonders to stupefactions which constantly make me inhale the emotion.
(29) The Father directed me along the path which leads to the existence of the Sun, showing me that it was the culmination of a long electromagnetic process. That is why on the path of truth where I take you there are no gaps or closed doors which obstruct the passage. With the testimony of a simple magnet made by man's hands, we demonstrated Jupiter and its satellites, as well as how it will shine at the appropriate moment. We then know and with complete certainty that the Sun was once like it. But trying to explain the Sun from what we observed of it, was an enterprise doomed to failure.
(30) However, know that it is by seeing what has never been shown, and by hearing what has never been told, that the great, the intelligent and their priests will endeavor to annihilate what I say. But to you the humble who, like me, give value to the life of the celestial bodies, I ask you this: how could those who ignore completely the universal electromagnetic activity know the Sun? the Solar family being foreign to them, they can't know that stars exist because of their planets which oblige them to shine and to illuminate each of their worlds. From which, the galaxies in their movements, their renewal and purpose, can only escape them. And man, for whom everything exists, remains a mystery to them.
(31) However, make no mistakes! It takes two months to read the book of life, two years to open the eyes, two centuries to measure its benefactions, and two thousand years for it to become self-evident in everyone. It is of a long effect.