(1) The study of the magnet activity has put in evidence the way whose rings give birth to the satellites and how some of them will eventually become star the day where their atmosphere will explode. It isn't difficult to understand that prior to shine, a celestial body must get ready to do it, because it goes without saying that the star isn't born star. No, before the explosion of its atmosphere, the celestial body is a planet, and from the explosion, it is a star. But it's the same magnet which, from one state passes to another. Until the atmospheric explosion, this magnet integrated and, from this explosion, it begins to disintegrate. This deflagration, which is a prerequisite by which it must pass, limits its growth. What shows that no mass of the sky can reach a mass superior to that of a star which illuminates. This explosion makes us attend the birth of a new star (a nova) around which a crown of vapors is gradually formed and alternately passes over each planet, before going to enrich the abundant clouds of the Galaxy.
(2) The atmospheric deflagration has also for effect to attack the mass surface of the core. The explosion then settles in continuity, and the celestial body shines permanently. How can an explosion be continuous? It is necessary to first understand that an explosion can be perfect if only there is a return of particles on the body which disintegrates. A body may very well explode in its volume, because the matter which forms it, provides itself the return of particles during the brief moment when a portion explodes. But the deflagration is even more perfect and durable if the body which explodes is inside an unbreakable container, as is the powerful magnetosphere of the planetstars.
(3) We know from now on that the core of a celestial body is ferronickel and that a core composed of this metal cannot explode by no means in its mass. Nevertheless, this core sustain the explosion that occurred outside of this one and with the contact of its mass from which it disintegrates slowly and in a very simple way, as we are going to examine it. To grasp what happens, imagine that men exist side by side on all the surface of the globe and at the signal, all direct a jet of water skyward, at the top of which there is a ball in equilibrium. It would have for effect to form a wall of balls when these would have reached a nil upward speed and a nil weight, for having been stopped by the pressure of the magnetosphere. This means that the wall of balls would be in total weightlessness. If we suppose now that the magnetospheric pressure quickly increases, this has the effect of bringing accordingly the wall of balls to the ground. We can compare the behaviour of these balls to the ball that is bouncing between the hand and the ground; for, when we lower the hand closer to the ground, the ball accelerates its movement or inversely slows down when we back up the hand. Well, that's exactly what happens all around the core of the star after the explosion of the atmosphere.
27 – Wall formation of the star
(4) This is the image of a magnet which passes from the integration to the disintegration of its mass. This is in fact a planet (such the Sun formerly) which suddenly starts to shine. I recall that the Sun was previously similar to the planetstars whose core will eventually uncover, thus offering a sea of molten metal at a very high temperature. And it is at this moment that their atmosphere will be ready to explode. We have seen that Neptune is certainly the closest to this phenomenon which changes a planetary family into a stellar family. During this long atmospheric explosion, the formation of this famous wall will occur, which is a globe, and these images explain quite simply.
(5) The explosion can very well take two or three of our days to be evenly distributed around the globe, so much the dimensions involved are important. It thus has time to blow all the metal, especially that this one is in fusion on a shallow depth. Projected on the space side, the atoms of this metal shape immediately the wall to the distance permitted by the magnetosphere. This wall is probably similar to a fine metal's layer which encompass the mass, but necessarily indestructible, because the magnetosphere which contains it is itself indestructible. The explosion can so continue between the mass which erodes and the wall which is continually reconstituted. The mass wears out, because the particles which compose it are constantly extracted from its surface by those which are agitated. The wall also wears out from the outside of this one where the very high temperature changes it into gas. But it constantly regenerates from the inside by the particles coming from the mass. To well grasp these movements and transformations, first look at the solar magnetosphere.
(6) Now, we know they are the planets which, by their solicitation and appetite, together operate the star. It is therefore certain that the magnetospheric power of the Sun is equal to the magnetospheric power of all its planets combined. As it has been explained, the planets consume the rings of the Sun on which they evolve. Therefore, they pull from its lines of force and consequently on its magnetosphere which descends upon it accordingly. This is why, the magnetosphere of the Sun is equal to the sum of the magnetospheres of its planets and their satellites. It is so dense near him, that it can be seen in part from the Earth when the Sun is occulted by the Moon. This is this famous corona surrounding its disc.
28 – Distance of the wall according to magnetospheric pressure
(7) These three images show that if a change of activity intervenes throughout the planetary masses, this change makes vary in proportion the magnetospheric pressure of the Sun. Thus, the more the planetary mass (with their satellites) increase in number, in size and activity, the more the solar magnetosphere increases its pressure and compresses its wall, as shown. Inversely, if these masses would decrease, the magnetospheric pressure of the Sun would also decrease by making the wall moving back this time. And this reduction of the sum of the masses which activate the Sun will occur each time one of its planets will become star. This means that the activity and the dimensions of the Sun change and will change even more than what is shown.
(8) Apart from these variations in the diameter of the wall, which are in function of the magnetospheric pressure of the moment, these three figures also illustrate how atmospheres compress during the growth of the satellites. It is thus necessary to attend to not confuse the more less or big diameter of the atmospheres with that of the masses of celestial bodies. The masses are approximately the same, their differences in size being only comparable to those which exist between men. This means that the core of the Sun, which is very young and not yet worn out, is not disproportionate in relation to the core of its planets. Only the electromagnetic activity varies considerably, giving the appearance of enormous inequalities between the celestial bodies. However it isn't. The mass of the Sun is slightly superior to that of Neptune, that of Neptune in that of Uranus, that of Uranus in that of Saturn, that of Saturn in that of Jupiter, and the latter in that of the Earth. So there is a little difference between the terrestrial core and the solar core.
(9) We have seen that the celestial body is born quite small of a ring and that it develops through its surface on which solder the particles making up this ring. But when the core shines in the sky, its mass wears out and reduces its volume this time. This wear is always done by the surface of the core, which is constantly attacked by the explosion occurring between it and the wall. So on the Sun, like all stars, is happening what we call fission and fusion. Fission, which is the disintegration of the atoms ripped off from the mass, is exerted between this mass and the wall which regenerates through this. As for the fusion, which is the instantaneous change of state of a body in another state, it's exerted outside the wall. The isolated mass in the center of the globe (of the wall) then slowly disintegrates, by undergoing this uninterrupted activity.
(10) In the figure representing the atmospheric explosion, the path of particles is represented by the small arrows going from the heart of the explosion, hit the mass and blow the molten metal. The atoms of this metal then form a hollow metal globe on which the particles collide before returning to the mass, so on so forth. This is a continuous explosion which, as we said, rips away other particles from the core. These particles therefore restore constantly the hollow globe, while disintegrating the core. It's the fission exerted on the core but not in the core itself.
(11) Thus see the wall (the globe) lifting upon the atmospheric explosion and moving away from the central mass until the distance allowed by the solar magnetosphere. Thus, it seems that the wall pushes in proportion and without interrupting all the electromagnetic activity which exerted around the core. This shows that the magnet is no longer the core henceforth, but the wall; because the core has lost its properties and has become similar to a large neutron perfectly isolated in the centre. Its role is to last to maintain the wall in formation.
(12) Then observe more closely what is happening inside this globe in the center of which reigns the metal core. The atmospheric explosion engenders the wall certainly, but also a hole in the essence of the universe. Indeed, by the activity of the particles which come and go from the surface of the mass to the wall, the essence, which is continuously collected by these agitated particles, eventually disappears inside the globe. This can be compared to a snowball thrown horizontally which would collect the falling snow. This phenomenon was also observed by the scientists. Indeed, when they accelerate the particles in an accelerator which they conceived for that purpose, they notice that these grow disproportionately. What is it thus that could make grow these particles accelerated in the essence, if it is not what is shown with the example of the snowball? That's good, they give hand to the Son of man... If thus the particles here collect the essence in this way, it's also that elsewhere all do the same thing. It turns out that when the essence eventually disappears in the globe where the fission is exerted, this hollow globe is like a hole in the volume of the essence of the universe, a hole where this essence no longer exists.
(13) Because of this absence of essence, and according to the hardness of the core and the wall subjected to gigantic pressures, it seems that the torn away particles travel almost without delay from one point to another. The paths of particles are thus comparable to rigid struts placed between the mass and the wall. This is to show that there is no flexibility in this overall operation, which is like a single block which can only have the hardness of the particle mass for comparison.
(14) Once we will have studied the waves, it will appear that in this globe devoid of essence, there cannot be any vibrations of this essence, that is to say heat, light and noise. This means that the extreme cold, as one can't imagine, is reached in the heart of the star. Heat is defined as the more or less big presence of vibratory forces (of waves), and the cold by their more or less big abscence. Here, is their complete absence. That is why I say that extreme cold can only exist in the heart of the stars. This isn't paradoxical however, because the extreme heat exists likewise outside the wall, as we are going to see it. But it is the absolute temperature, achieved; because the extreme cold and heat meet from both sides of the wall of a very small thickness.
(15) We understand also that the formation of this hole in the universe impose to the mass an enormous pressure exercised by the essence of space. The hardness of the Sun's mass is thus similar to the one of a neutron, considering that this mass is in the extreme cold which doesn't exist elsewhere and contracts the matter beyond what we can imagine. Only the mind can glimpse what are the consistency and the aspect of the mass subjected to these extreme conditions which can only belong to the stars. But let's stop there in these considerations, since only the particle, which is a complete and inseparable block composed of essence, can serve us for comparison. We can't therefore say more about the mass of stars.
(16) We must only remember that inside the solar wall, the cold, silence, darkness, hardness, pressure, speed, density and isolation are extreme. They can't be exceeded elsewhere, wherever you are in the universe. Although it pleases me to teach the Sun, it makes me shiver so much the powers involved are immense. You're listening, but personally I witness what is happening in this globe where reigns mass, and it fills me with great emotions. I tell you, when the science of the Eternal will have upon you the effect that it has on the Son of man, God will rest; because no of his wonderful works will escape the glances of his children who are the heirs.
(17) Also understand that by the total absence of waves and by the immense magnetospheric pressure exerted on the wall and the mass, the hardness of this latter makes the star completely reliable and durable, because nothing can happen to it other than what is happening. I say that no star (small or big) can explode more or faster than it does. This is why the Sun will remain and in a variable activity until his core is completely consumed, as he will be at the end of his path which leads him to the center of the Galaxy where he will go out. Indeed, we understand better here that when he will have no more mass in the centre that gives him form and existence, his huge wall will collapse. When that will happen, it's also the whole magnetosphere that will disappear, causing a big magnetospheric void which will be filled immediately by the magnetospheres of nearby stars. It's this phenomenon which brings the stars closer and provokes the suction of the branches of the Galaxy, by making thus turning on itself.
(18) Now to represent the fusion which is exerted outside the wall, one must first distinguish the difference between burning and explode. For that, imagine that we enclose a whole galaxy in a solid container such that it fills it. Well this would have the effect to make it explode instantly. This explosion would happen, because a star blows and that by this breath, which would lean on the wall of the solid container, it would quickly move back by engendering a chain collision of all the celestial bodies. This necessarily would provoke a deflagration, like the one which occurs when the protons of a gas burn by being contained. A galaxy made of stars which are burning is a similar fire. This means that a gas cannot explode unless it is contained, otherwise it just burns. That's the difference.
(19) Since they are the planets with their satellites which actuate together the stars, we are obliged also to conclude that the external heat of the Sun is at least equal to the sum of the heat of its celestial bodies. This is obviously a very high temperature which creates the fusion this time. Here, on the Sun, outside of the wall where is exerted the electromagnetic activity which isolates the mass in the centre, the heat and the pressure are so strong that they instantly change the wall into gas, as it regenerates. This is a great phenomenon of source. Produced in abundance by the wall, combustible gases explode or burn in high altitude, as if they sprang from a pipe and rose in the shape of tornados. This is what engenders the magnificent protuberances we can observe from Earth.
(20) Thus, on the Sun, fusion cannot be separated from fission than could be for day or night on Earth, because without fission at first there cannot be a sustainable fusion following. But, here is the electromagnetism pushed into its extreme activity, and which needs by no means materials said radioactive to provoke the brilliancy of a stars. So, in order to not get lost, do not try to measure these phenomena of extreme temperature and pressure that only the power of the celestial bodies can reach. It falls whithin the competence of the Creator to make the Sun exist by His science; that of the man being only to understand and enjoy its benefits. Then let us refrain from any measure. And now contemplate our day star in its entire splendor.
29 – The Sun in its glory
(21) Here is our star in all its active parts. We observe the core surrounded with the zone of fission, bounded by the wall, outside of which occur the fusion and its effects. The wall is brought to temperatures and such pressures that it changes instantly and constantly into gas. And it is these gases, highly compressed by the magnetosphere, which form the gigantic tornados that have been mentioned and which cause protuberances. These continual explosions are also the bright points, such of the flashes lightning, that we observe on the darker background of its disc.
(22) If thus we observe the Sun without passing through the process which led us to it, we can believe, because of these protuberances, that it is surrounded by small loops similar to small lines of force. But the Sun has no other loops as those formed by its lines of force that any active celestial body possesses, and being able to be only staddling between two hemispheres: the one who emits the lines of force (the north) and the one who receives them (the south). These protuberances are by no means electromagnetic loops, but gigantic projections of gas on fire, due to the ceaseless explosions of hydrogen highly compressed and stemmed from the wall brought to a very high temperature. These swirling gases sometimes rise very high and return describing loops, because the powerful solar magnetosphere pulls them down immediately. Afterward, we shall see that the Sun's activity is variable, notably every eleven years. These activity changes provoke large protuberances, as well as the auroras borealis which are produced by the increase of essence emitted by the Sun, as well as the increase in power of solar lines of force arriving simultaneously on the two terrestrial poles.
(23) Although this may upset you, know that the Sun's disk seems to us much larger than it is in reality. I say that the Sun is much smaller than we see it. Because, and due to its powerful brilliance, what we observe from him is highly amplified. It is known that when a body is a source of light or brightly lit, it looks larger than it is. Here, it's similar, because we're talking about the greatest source of light which can exist. It is thus evident and certain that the solar dimensions (such as the disc, protuberances, black spots or explosions), are much smaller than they appear from Earth.
(24) We shall soon see that the big atmosphere on fire of the sun is constantly brewed by the star's ring from which it descends, and it is this phenomenon which gives to this atmosphere the appearance of being twisted. This ring of the star mother of the Sun, forms also the dark abysses (the black spots) blocking its disc, like the ring of the Sun forms the oval spot of Jupiter.
(25) Also think that our day star is like a source returning the essence of the space from where it was taken to form it. It should be noted that the essence isn't directly restored by the solar wall, but by gases which explode and burn. The essence forms the particles; and only the particles can, by disintegrating, restore the essence outside of the wall. INTEGRATION FORMS THE PARTICLES AND THIS LATTER THE CELESTIAL BODIES. AND THE DISINTEGRATION DISAGGREGATES THE CELESTIAL BODY RETURNING TO PARTICLES. And they are the particles which return the essence by burning. This means that the star returns the essence to space by the intermediary of the particles and not directly.
(26) From now on, we know that the electromagnetic activity concerns the magnetosphere, the lines of force, the rings, and the masses that these rings are producing. But, for it to remain around the mass during the stellar event, it is obvious that this activity is outside of this mass and not inside of it. For it is certain that if the electricity would pass through the mass of the conductors, the Sun couldn't be demonstrated. But since it is demonstrated, it confirms, it too, the authenticity of everything I teach about the electromagnetic activity which is used for integrate and disintegrate the masses so that there is perpetual renewal. Thus, the eternity, which is the perfection of all perfections, appears clearly to all.
(27) On the Sun, the daily consumption of the matter is considerable. And if there was only that wear of its mass to compensate, our star would disappear quickly. Certainly, this mass wears out, but in small quantity and very slowly. Indeed, the electromagnetic activity brings outside of the wall almost all of the matter is consumed by the fusion of this latter. The life expectancy of the Sun will thus be very long. A man takes nine months to be born and then lives a hundred times longer; that is to say nine hundred months on average, representing: seventy-five years. Similarly, a certain time is required to form a sun, and this sun also lasts the hundredfold of the time that it was necessay to form it. It is why I say that the life expectancy of the Sun will be very long, it will be hundred of myriads of years. Such is the just number that I heard and which corresponds to the life expectancy of the soul longevity.
(28) This new image of the Sun is overwhelming, because it is the first time that the man's gaze penetrates right to the heart of our star and into its reality. In front of such perfection, I am filled with great emotions. In truth, I also hear its sounds, I watch its movements, I enter into its glory; because everything I explain is a succession of events which can be subjected to comments and verified. God makes me perceive his magnificent universe, since the imperceptible distance to the centre of my soul, so that his works cannot escape me and I can teach them. That is why I go from wonders to stupefactions which constantly make me inhale the emotion.
(29) The Father directed me along the path which leads to the existence of the Sun, showing me that it was the culmination of a long electromagnetic process. That is why on the path of truth where I take you there are no gaps or closed doors which obstruct the passage. With the testimony of a simple magnet made by man's hands, we demonstrated Jupiter and its satellites, as well as how it will shine at the appropriate moment. We know then and confidently that the Sun was formerly like it. But trying to explain the Sun from what we observed of it, was doomed to failure.
(30) However, know that it is by seeing what had never been shown, and by hearing what had never been told, that the great, the intelligent and their priests will endeavor to annihilate what I say. But to you the humble who like me give value to the life of the celestial bodies, I ask you this: how those who ignore completely the universal electromagnetic activity could know the Sun? Solar family being foreign to them, they can't know that stars exist because of their planets which oblige them to shine and to enlighten each of their worlds. From what, the galaxies in their movements, their renewal and purpose, can only escape them. And man, for whom everything exists, remains a mystery to them.
(31) However, make no mistakes! It takes two months to read the book of life, two years to open the eyes, two centuries to measure its benefactions, and two thousand years so that it is obvious in each. It is of a long effect.