(1) When he opens up on the real, man breaks his limits and nothing can remain hidden to his eyes. This time, he sees the celestial things as they are, because he is like a man born blind who suddenly opens his eyes. This is the great miracle of the resurrection to which you are taking part today. And the marvelous worlds to come which were shown are not irrelevant to it. Because everyone sees the great simplicity of the cycle of the matter is graspable by all, and by studying it we necessarily arrive to the star (the Sun) and to successive worlds which are attached to it. Jesus tells of me: he will announce you things to come. Although distant, these worlds to come are part of it. But to see more exactly where the world goes since its creation, let's move now to our beloved Earth, the mother of the living, who will be constantly in the center of what remains to be study. Knowing it, we shall know who we are, what we do and where we go.
(2) Until now, the electromagnetism has shown us that the ring of a planet would give birth to a small celestial body, which is the born model of all celestial bodies of the sky. Then, by observing its growth, we saw it becoming like Jupiter, and like the Sun. Here, we have witness the birth of a star which is the born model of all stars. Now, we are going to see how the atmospheric explosion of a celestial body, which makes it go from planetary state to stellar state, determines the future of its satellites.
(3) Let us first recall that the rings are formed one after another from the planet which engenders them, and deviate from it as it produces it. This is why satellites, born from these rings, evolve around their mother at respective distances. It isn't the satellites themselves which establish the order in which they evolve around their planet, but the rings of this last one. This is why the satellites of Jupiter, which we use as models, evolve in a definite order which is the one that we know. They grow quietly in this order, each having a circular orbit. They will so evolve for a long time. But that will not last for ever, because it is certain that the atmospheric explosion of Jupiter will come in its time and won't miss to upset their current order. This will then form a new order in this family where several satellites will no longer occupy their original position.
(4) This upheaval will occur in the family of Jupiter, as it occurred in solar family when the Sun illuminated. What makes us grasp that formerly all our planets didn't occupy their current position. Among them, some of them changed place. Let's take a look on this phenomenon which upset this initial order established, and we shall understand finally what couldn't be explained until this day.
(5) But to represent what was the momentary disorder of solar family (the upheaval), consider first that satellites (our planets) occupied, with their mass and magnetosphere, all regions of the sky around the Sun which was going to light up. Besides, our planets (satellites) in that time were much closer to each other than they are today. Indeed, and as explained, the whole solar electromagnetic (magnetosphere – lines of force – rings) did not have in the past the same extent; for since our celestial body shines, it has expended a lot, increasing accordingly the distances which separate planets.
(6) Immediately after the explosion of the solar atmosphere, three forces were exerted on its satellites, our planets. The first one was the breath of the explosion which pushed them more or less; the second was the solar magnetosphere which held them and brought them back; and the third was, the own breath of the Sun recently lighted up, which tended to push them back again. From this atmospheric explosion, satellites were thus battling against these three forces. But our celestial bodies are interdependent magnets which, even strongly pushed, could not escape the powerful solar magnetosphere. They all probably stayed in orbit around the Sun.
(7) What was their behaviour? First of all and as it has been said, the breath of the atmospheric explosion is a centrifugal force which repels the celestial bodies within the magnetosphere which, itself, is a centripetal force tending to bring them back. So, if a satellite is strongly pushed, but not enough to be driven out from its ring (as is the case for one which is in the middle of the number of satellites), it begins its back and forth next to the star which has just lit. Pushed away by the breath of the explosion, it goes away being antiweighty in relation to the star. Then, slowed down and stopped by the magnetosphere of the new star, it is momentarily in weightlessness. It so remains until the magnetosphere brings it back to the star, by making it weighty this time. When this happens and it returns towards the star it isn't the breath of the explosion that it encounter, this one having already passed since a long time, but the breath of the star which shines now. This blowing will gradually contains its movement of return and inculcates gradually an inverse movement which takes it away again, more delicately however and far less than the breatht of explosion. This will be so until it slows down and stabilizes.
(8) The ring that the satellite of our example will have not left, will participate in these back and fort; that, because this ring will have been distorted from the inside to the outside when the satellite was going away, and from the outside inward when it returned near the star. Tending to recover its circular shape, the ring so, participates in the stabilization of the celestial body. To grasp it well, you must know that a small force is sufficient to displace a celestial body on orbit. For example, we notice the breath of an infant is more than enough to move a ball suspended at a thread. It's the same for celestial bodies on orbit and on weightlessness which, because of the breath and the magnetosphere of the star, can easily be moved by widening or by decreasing their orbit.
(9) Consider only that the breath of the atmospheric deflagration tears away the first satellites (the smallest) of their ring and pushes them far away; shoves strongly the following ones (medium-size), but not enough to tear them away from their ring; and only moves a little the most distant (the largest), because of their greater inertia and also the decay of the breath. In the case where the celestial body is expelled from its ring, it is no more a resistance in an electrical current and cools quickly. This is what happens to some planets, whereas others have not done it.
(10) If they are not object of collisions, when projected off by the breath of the atmospheric explosion, satellites do not go in a straight line but necessarily on orbit. Let's say that their orbit, which is circular before the atmospheric explosion, becomes spiral; and that these spirals lengthen according to the force of the breath. Here is how a celestial body chased away from its initial location can go and come next to its star before stabilizing:
39 – The comings and goings of a satellite
(11) The first figure illustrates how the breath of the atmospheric explosion moves away the satellite from the star. We see that its orbit continuously grows for its revolutions, that we imagine however thousands times more numerous than those represented. These will eventually lead it to a more stable and distant orbit, when it will be at the end. It is thus the largest orbit and, consequently, the longest distance from the star that this satellite will have. The following figure shows what will be the return of the satellite when the magnetosphere will have held then inverted its movement. Still in a spiralled orbit, it will come back to the star slowly this time, until the breath of the latter masters its movement. There even, on its last legs, its orbit will be more stable. And this stability will last a while, the time that it will be necessary for the star's breath to send it back again in the distant, however less strongly than did the atmospheric explosion, therefore far less than the first time. Afterwards, our satellite will return slowly and will eventually stabilize in the middle of these two extreme orbits that it will have known.
(12) What we have just seen can happen in this way only for the satellites which are in the center of the number of satellites, which is also the average distance which separates them from the star. For example, if one aligns eleven small stones on a table, in ascending order of their size, it is the sixth pebble of medium-sized which lies exactly in the center of the number. If it is a satellite, we notice at first that its size is medium, then that it occupies the medium place, and that it will receive moderatly the breath of the atmospheric explosion. It is consequently the most representative. And it is the one I'm talking about when I explain the comings and goings that it did; and it is of the Earth that I think, as we shall see this is what happens to it.
(13) These comings and goings movements are thus variable for each celestial body. They occur in thousands revolutions for some and in several tens of thousand revolutions for the others. That means as many years, and quite various in the duration which is proportional to the orbit and the orbital velocity of the celestial body. But, for now, it is better to exclude any notion of duration of these displacements, to consider only the whole event.
(14) On the two previous figures, we also notice that the celestial body, so moved, will be in the intense cold during its largest orbit and in intense heat during its smallest orbit. These temperature changes are due, as we saw it, in the remoteness and the nearness of the celestial body to the Sun, as well as its activity changes, will have major consequences on its core and its coat. We shall put this in observation.
(15) But, to summarize what we have just seen and that will allow us to pursue the study of the whole solar family, just remember that the breath of the explosion (very powerful near the star) loses of its strength by going away in the confines. Because of this, the satellites closest to the new star are the smallest in size and inertia and those that move first and go the farthest, by being more pushed. As for the larger satellites, the most distant and from bigger inertia, they are obviously the ones which will move the last and least, especially because the breath is already attenuated when it reaches them. We are therefore in a situation of possible shocks between satellites, because they are and move on the rings plane of the celestial body which light up. Some encounters are then inevitable, but necessary, because without them we wouldn't perhaps be here today. Don't be surprised, because the Moon, which was intercepted and adopted by the Earth in this way is a pre-eminent element in the manifestation of life on our planet. These clashes of celestial bodies aren't thus disasters, especially when they occur, the man, who is the last-born, is not yet created.
(16) Knowing the context in which occurred the turmoil of the satellites, we can now reconstitute the first order of the solar family, to see where was the place of our celestial bodies before the atmospheric explosion of the Sun. According to what we learned and of what we observe from them, we can position them like this:
40 – The ancient and presumed order of the solar family
This order, which is conceived according to the approximate size of the core of the celestial bodies, doesn't mean that it is rigorously exact; for we know that in a human family, for example, the size of the children doesn't indicate the order of their birth. But there are other reasons so that we reconstitute this order like this, and we will see them. To have a reference, however let's keep it as it is and let's examine what it became.
(17) A planet or a satellite is necessarily a metallic sphere, cold inside, surrounded by a thin coat and able to be broken. If therefore we admit that before the upheaval there was a celestial body instead of the asteroids belt, we conclude that this unknown celestial body was collided head-on and shattered by another celestial body. It is also possible that only the core of this celestial body was taken away while the coat remained at the same place, shattered into a thousand pieces. This core which would have been strongly pushed by Mars in this case, could be Pluto that we find today on the borders of solar family. If the size of this latter is close to that of the Earth, it is indeed this celestial body which was taken away by Mars. On the contrary, if its mass is much smaller and slightly less than that of the Moon, then it is the last-born celestial body of the Sun (as in the figure) which was taken away very far.
(18) We notice on this alignment, that the Earth was placed in the center of the number of the satellites of the Sun. This position is privileged, because it is evident that the breath of the explosion didn't move the Earth as it moved the other celestial bodies which lie below and beyond its position. Indeed, those which lie between it and the Sun were more highly jostled than those which come after it. We now understand that Pluto maybe, the Moon, Mercury, and Mars certainly, were taken away of their ring and cooled off. Whereas Venus, the Earth, Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune that did not, being less disturbed by the breath which was more attenuated. Pushed by this wind, the Earth didn't leave its ring, it only deformed it. This is why it made comings and goings next to the Sun that we shall examine in detail, because they are the ones who shaped its face, because the great temperature differences that it knew.
(19) PLUTO, probably last-born and closer to the Sun, was chased on the borders of solar family. If it was the unknown planet struck by Mars, it was the same. Nevertheless, this celestial body was strongly pushed far off and placed, therefore, in an orbit inclined relative to the rings' plan of the Sun.
(20) THE MOON is the sister of the other planets, and one of the last-born. It was strongly projected by the breath of the atmospheric explosion. Following its rather precarious displacement, on which we shall soon return, it was finally intercepted by the Earth which caught it with its powerful magnetosphere.
(21) MERCURY is a small planet, approximately twice as big as the Moon. Its orbit inclined relative to the solar rings plan, testifies of a collision with another celestial body (probably Mars) which made it bounce and return where it is today.
(22) MARS, bigger than Mercury and twice as small as Venus, was certainly between Mercury and Venus. Probably struck right from the beginning by Mercury, this planet overtook Venus and the Earth without incident. It is however very possible that it then crashed head-on into the unknown planet, which would be the origin of the fragments composing the belt of asteroids. Mars would then have almost remained at the same place, it would have had only a slight set back that positioned it where it is. The fault, wide and deep, which cuts its cooled coat, testifies of a strong collision. Deimos and Phobos, satellized around Mars, aren't two small celestial bodies but two fragments of crust which also attest greatly what has just been said.
(23) VENUS, greater than Mars and almost the size of the Earth, certainly went alongside to our planet very closely. Indeed, more heavily shaken than the Earth, this planet made comings and goings like it, but of greater amplitude. Let's say that it alternated on either side of its orbit on which it ends up to stabilize itself. This circular orbit as we know it today, would indicate that this planet didn't collide with another celestial body. What ever happened, it seems that Venus has not left its ring, because its gigantic atmosphere testifies of an intense volcanism.
(24) THE EARTH has also made these comings and goings which we shall study, but were less pronounced than those of Venus. It didn't thus leave its original ring, it deformed it only. What saved it from the cooling and gave it an exceptional face.
(25) THE UNKNOWN PLANET was, as we have seen, a celestial body which had to be between the Earth and Jupiter. If it was so, this celestial body was necessarily warm outside like Jupiter, and certainly possessed some small satellites which would stayed in place during the impact with Mars. These would then be among the fragments of this broken celestial body, which compose today the asteroids belt.
(26) JUPITER, SATURN, URANUS, NEPTUNE older, larger and more distant from the Sun than the inner planets, have moved very little compared with the others and didn't leave their ring. Their movements on both sides of their contemporary orbit being negligible; these celestial bodies never ceased to increase in temperature and to grow accordingly.
(27) Although uncertain, the prime order of solar family is very close to the truth, as well as the journey of the planets which changed this order. But it is not important to know exactly which one was there before the atmospheric explosion, and which made what in the disorder that followed this explosion. What we need to grasp, is that the original order was somewhat different than nowadays, and that the Moon is the sister of the Earth. It is also indisputable that the celestial bodies which left their ring cooled off immediately and remained unchanged, while those that didn't increased in temperature and continued their evolution. So here is the new order created in solar family:
41 – New order of the solar family
(28) By aligning this time our celestial bodies in this order which nowadays the one, we notice that if the Moon stayed in the solar system, Pluto may have already changed world; because this celestial body may again be disturbed then captured by Neptune when it will light up or by one of its satellites with which it will be mixed. Pluto is not on a ring of the Sun, because the most distant of its rings is occupied by Neptune. It is thus unstable on its orbit and will not always be so. A celestial body can thus go from one family (solar family) to another family (Neptune) by this way, as sometimes do it solid bodies taken away from celestial bodies during shocks due to the upheaval. Then, we shall say: if Pluto or another celestial body can go from the solar world into Neptune world, can we be sure that the Moon doesn't come from the world of the star mother of the Sun? I answer that if it is the case for the Moon, this one is then older than the Earth. But one of our celestial bodies can also come from afar, and even farther than the star grandmother's Sun. Because, when Neptune will shine for example, Pluto might be pushed farther being captured by this new star. Then one of its planetstars could drive it even further, so on...
(29) Astronomers notice, amazed, that Pluto is a planet as bright as a star. Which will be explained; because we shall see that this celestial body, which is completely cooled having left its ring and which occupies henceforth a region of the sky where the temperature is very low, is completely covered with an ocean of ice. Therefore, the solar radiation is reflected back to us by Pluto as it would be by a mirror. Thus its aspect almost stellar.
(30) Henceforth, we understand what was the fast cooling of the planets chased from their original ring. But, because the upheaval has ended and a new order has been established, would the cooled planets aren't going to reheat again? I answer that effectively it has already begun for those which found a ring. However, they will need a lot of time to achieve that, because the reheating of a core (which occupies almost the entire volume of the celestial body) takes much longer than the time it took to cool down. But, the more we shall advance in ages, more gases will emerge from the coat completely solidified of these planets. Because of this progressive reheating, the little bit of water which was infiltrated and froze in the deep layers of their coat will probably come up to the surface, driven by the internal heat. However, on Mercury, the water will vaporize and will stay in its atmosphere, due to the intense solar heat in which this celestial body evolves. And on Mars, this water which will vaporize during the day, then will condensate at night over icecaps so much is low the temperature which doesn't allow the water cycle. Therefore, we already understand that the existence of creatures is impossible on this celestial body.
(31) The upheaval gives a more exact vision of what was for our planets until this day. We know that the planets inside the asteroid belt will continue to activate the Sun and will accompany it thru its destiny, although none of them becomes star. The electromagnetic activity is giving the reasons. The first one is that a planet can increase in temperature and engender the explosion of its atmosphere only if it evolves on a very large ring, very far from the star. The second is that a large number of satellites masses is necessary to increase the activity of a planet until it shines. If not fulfilling these conditions, the interior planets will thus remain planets and will accompany the Sun to the heart of the Galaxy. Such is their mission, consisting in making a living world at the top of which God places the man so that he is member of His existence and the guardian of His works. Things that you didn't know and didn't do.