(1) Several celestial bodies of the solar family increase in size. This has the effect of proportionally increasing the powerful magnetosphere of the Sun, as well as its activity which is the one of its extreme youth. Therefore, and due to the contraction of the wall, which is the result of the continuous increase of the magnetospheric pressure, the Sun is slowly decreasing its visible disc, while increasing its luminosity and its heat. However, when one of its planets will ignite, this planet will be missing in the sum of the masses which activate it. The power of the magnetosphere of the Sun will then be reduce in proportion. Which will result in reducing the mass of the wall this time, and slow down its activity. The Sun will then begin to increase in diameter.
(2) When a planetstar will shine, the Sun will heat a little less obviously, and will shine more in the red. But after this sensitive release, its wall will again tend to get closer to its mass, because the remaining planets will continue to grow with their satellites. And this contraction will be made with a Sun of a visible diameter much bigger than in this day, because this phenomenon of decreasing activity will happen each time one of its planetstars will shine.
(3) Our day star will become less and less hot and bigger and bigger, until it appears gigantic to us. The time will come when it will be so big in the sky that it will be necessary to turn the head to the left and to the right to see its edges when it will dawn upon the Earth. It will be a magnificent spectacle that we can already imagine but difficult to describe, so great is such magnificence. It is however certain that its electromagnetic activity will oblige it to change somehow. Which is perfect, because the Sun has to last as long as its celestial bodies which make it shine. Here is one of the numerous perfections of electromagnetism, wanting that the one exists through the other in the same duration, to make a world live.
(4) Each in their turn, the solar planetstars will become full stars. This will occur during the long life path of the Sun which is moving up with the Earth and its servants (Mars, Venus, Mercury, the Moon) to the region of the heart of the Wheel. Although the planetstars will suddenly illuminate, the Sun will slowly change in response; because a new star still needs its mother in the beginning, and continues to solicit her through the ring on which it evolves. The electromagnetic activity is thus exerted in flexibility and whith smoothness. That is why each time a planetstar will shine in the sky, the Sun will slowly sit in a new functioning speed.
(5) Because they will successively become stars, Neptune, Uranus, Saturn and Jupiter indicate four different epochs and an always different world in the duration of life of the Sun. But because its light and its gentle warmth will spread in a uniform way over the globe, the ice reserves will decrease according to its change of activity. So, the melting ices will compensate the growth of the Earth, and the areas of water will live. It will be a world even more beautiful in the centuries, especially as knowledge will continue to increase and tune you with it. This is what the near and distant future of your soul is, until the term of the Sun and the Earth.
(6) This shows how the stars vary during their existence. However, these variations, due to the planets becoming stars, are not to be confused with other variations which result from the influence of the celestial bodies in orbit. Indeed, when in their rotation the planets pass near to each other, we understand that they influence each other mutually by their immense magnetosphere, and that this phenomenon inevitably affects the Sun which varies accordingly. But these changes are more like the mood of a father according to what his children are doing; whereas those that we are showing with their planets becoming stars; look like the changes of the father during his life.
(7) Here is a representation of the solar changes which will occur in time. The first figure shows the Sun as it is today, as well as the position of the Earth on orbit. Then, each successive figure represents it without Neptune, then Uranus, then Saturn, then Jupiter in its family; hence the progressive increase of its disc. But when it will have the aspect of the fifth figure, it will have travelled a good distance on the path of life which takes it to the heart of the Galaxy. Will it then have traveled a fourth, a third, or half or perhaps more in the path than it must travel? I do not know. However I certify that it will not cease growing until it is similar to the giant and nearby stars which populate the region of the heart of the Galaxy. The more it will grow, the more its activity will be reduced and the longer its life expectancy will be. That is why, even starting from the aspect it will have on the fifth figure, it will still to have a long way to go with the Earth and its living world.
(8) These images show each time the mass, the wall and the entire disc formed by the burning atmosphere of the Sun. We notice that the more the central mass decreases the bigger is its wall, as well as its apparent atmospheric globe. But as long as an important point of mass remains in the centre, the wall will subsist, whatever is its dimension, because it is this central point which obliges its formation.
(9) To better appreciate these solar changes, the Earth is represented each time with the same orbit diameter. But it isn't certain that its orbit will remain this way, because it is the entire electromagnetic system of the Sun which will change. However, whether the terrestrial orbit changes or not as the Sun is transformed, this will not have any bad consequences for the world which will always be the just and right answer to the living conditions offered by our celestial bodies. Therefore one should not worry when the outer planets of the asteroids belt will become stars in their turn, and when the solar globe will grow accordingly, because its heat will always be ideal and its light always softer. But by knowing the truth now, you will not be in anxiety. Instead, these events will be expected, and you will be eager for them to happen.
(10) And what will happen to the planets which will accompany the Sun to its term? As it was said, when the stars have completely worn out their mass and when their wall collapses suddenly, the planets which accompany them are all drawn in this movement of implosion. They thus disappear with it, because they are moving quickly towards this center point where they smash against each other head-on. This then results into gigantic vaporizations, as well as an enormous quantities of earth dusts, iron and myriads of small bodies in the heart region. These then become comets going from star to star, wearing off as they pass until nothing remains, except what forms the precious and abundant clouds of the Galaxy. But long before that would happen, the world has been gone.
(11) When Neptune will light up, we shall see it during day time as a very big star, but smaller than the Sun; and no one will be afraid, as it would have been the case without knowing the truth. When that will happen, it will be necessary to think about what we evoked previously, and to be in the enjoyment in front of this growth of the blooming life. If men have always been afraid of celestial phenomena, it's that they didn't understand what was happening with the celestial bodies which are at the service of life. However, there is absolutely no risk on this Earth, neither from electromagnetism phenomena, nor from angels who fill the Wheel. No, God created the Earth to be our pleasure and our enjoyment, and not so that men could disappear through phenomena independent of their will, from which they couldn't escape. That is why, after the difficult days which are coming and for which only men are responsible, the world will live peacefully sheltered from all danger.
(12) In times to come, there will often be two stars side by side in the solar family; one will be the Sun, and the other, one of its planetstars which will shine in turn. Thus, we shall once again enter in the world of double stars. And this will last for a long time, the time that they require to move apart from each other. But the living conditions will change, because the Sun will also change. Whatever are these new life conditions, the creatures will always be the answer according to the science of the Almighty whose intelligence cannot be fathom.
(13) Verily, I say onto you, all those manifestations in the sky will not be the regression of the living conditions, but their expansion to infinity which will make the happiness of existence grow ever more. Do not expect anything bad on Earth and in the sky, but on the contrary to the blooming of life which is essential for the rebirths and the new worlds. You only know one aspect of the world, which is the one of the beginning. There will be others however than you can't define in advance, but which you can anticipate henceforth by being enlighten.
(14) As we have seen, the Sun will get bigger and increasingly redder. The world will find itself in a magnificent light that we can already imagine. By incidence, the colors and the living conditions will change on Earth, as well as creatures. Nothing will be the same in this march which leads men in ever more wonderful worlds. These are the worlds of the beyond (beyond here) which are on the path of the Sun's life, and terrestrial worlds that your soul will make you know throughout successive bodily rebirths. This is your future which does not depend on doctrines and human works, but only depends on the Celestial Force which predetermines, creates, animates and governs all things.
(15) If, by the mind, you follow the works of the celestial bodies, time will have no meaning to you; because you will go from the source to the sea as you see fit, and from the edge till the heart of the Galaxy if such is your desire. You only have to follow the electromagnetism in its work. And the day will come when you will exclude time with ease as I do. Then you will see as I see the images of the path of life where there is only softness and enjoyment, and your thoughts will fill you with love for the One by whom all exists.
(16) Therefore associate the coming changes of the Sun with the path of life, which is also the tree of life and the destiny of your soul, if you take part in the resurrection of the dead today. Depending on your choices, you will choose to remain eternally on this path and live all the universe offers to deserving souls. Because you are responsible for your destiny, which is endless if you are in the merit to keep the life that God gave you.
(17) Here, in a single image, the solar changes and the worlds of the future, also the path of life of your soul if you resist to the temptations that can lose you. Thus refrain from saying: the destiny of every man is drawn in advance, and whatever we do, we cannot change anything! A funambulist walking on a wire has also his destiny drawn before him; and he doesn't say: whatever I do, I cannot change anything for me! No, he knows by keeping his balance he will stand, otherwise, he will fall. Regarding the path of life, which is indeed the destiny of everyone, it's similar. By practising good, you will stand and will follow it; while by practising evil, you will fall and will come out of it definitively. That is also the truth and the reason to know it.
(18) If you weren't masters of your destiny, this would mean that the choice to do right or wrong would be deprived of you. You would then be irresponsible in all domains of life, and the intelligence of man would not be necessary nor would exist. Thus show the same lucidity as the funambulist, using the law of heaven as a pendulum to keep your balance. Then you will walk all along the path without ever falling.
(19) As seen in this figure, the life expectancy of the Sun is equivalent to the time it will take to travel all the branch of the Galaxy. For the moment, it is with the Earth at the very bottom of this branch, because it has not been shining for five billion years as the intelligent proclaim loudly and constantly in your ears, but rather for a little less than two hundred thousand years. With the comings and goings of the Earth which determined its epochs, we will acquire the certainty of it. But what does two hundred thousand years represent in the life expectancy of celestial bodies and the world? They are like the first breath of a child in the number of breaths of the duration of his days. Such is the exactness of the eternal times into which I am taking you if your soul is in the merit to continue its existence. Will you still have the heart to oppose my baptism before the wonders that I show? Is it not this worth a few reprimands?
Blessed are the eyes that see what you see! For I tell you that many prophets and kings have desired to see what you see, and have not seen it, to hear what you hear, and have not heard it.
Today, is the fulfilment of this word of Jesus, which also shows that the truth was yet to be discovered.
(20) To bury what I explain on the worlds to come, should we not invalidate what I teach on the electromagnetism? And how could we eliminate the word of the Son, which is God's word? We cannot do it with the activity elements of the magnet, nor with the red and oval spot of Jupiter, nor with the satellites, nor with its atmosphere which will explode, nor with the corona of vapors which will go away from it, nor with the Sun, nor with the double stars, nor with anything else, because all of reality is opposed to it. And why would anyone want to annihilate what I show on the universe? Isn't this enlightening and in accordance with the expectation of your souls? Comfort it instead to eradicate the heaviness of ignorance.
(21) Surviving under the threats of the uncircumcised who reign in the world, you were blinded, frightened, lost and without purpose. Whereas with my baptism, your eyes open and your hope is reborn. But in truth, you descended towards this day of light from the original sources. That's why I can restore your soul, by showing you for now and thereafter all that the Creator reserves to it by the rebirths in which it will participate. Isn't this what you were hoping to know one day? Given the magnitude and magnificence of what is placed before your eyes today, what are your projects for the future worth?
(22) We now know that the planets and the Sun will cease their existence together. But when this ultimate moment comes, it has been o ling time since the conditions of life have been extiguished and that there are no more living beings anymore. That is why until the end of the spiral path of life, we only find angels who have become like God. And I heard that, long before the end of their star, they leave to begin this path again to live what they haven't yet lived. With the help of the magnets which we shall discuss, they descend from star to star till the edge of the Wheel to witness the birth of humanity on a new Earth. This is why, in genesis, the Scripture relates about the beginnings:
The giants were on earth in those days, after the sons of God came to the daughters of men, and they bore them children: these are the heroes, who were famous in ancient times.
(23) These giants weren't of body but of spirit, making them heroes, because they were the direct descendants of angels. And this marriage by blood, at the dawn of humanity, is a duty to be accomplished on the path of life. Then, when these angels are gone, there are none others who manifest themselves; for man has to become an angel himself, as it is happening today.
(24) You the circumcised, you walk towards happiness without knowing that your soul is a fruit which will give you a body as many times as necessary, to satisfy yourself of all the wonders to come. But, on this day of glory, your heart will suddenly appear too small to contain your love for the Creator who reserves such treasures to his beloved children.
(25) You know now that your hands are for nothing in the path of life, and that your works aren't what they should be. But what more could you say before the splendors of light, of shape, softness and activity of life of the worlds that I show you and which wait for you? You can only prostrate yourself before the One by which all this already exists in the sky and will exist on Earth, and pray to him not to take away the magnificence of such spectacles.
(26) Thus take good care of your soul, because to find yourself in the world of the living is the greatest thing which can happen to you. And henceforth, you can't die any more, because knowledge cancels ignorance and death which is associated to it. Believe in me. I am the son of the eternal life, the one who shows you the wonderful skies waiting for you and under which you will go if you walk with the One by whom everything exists. You didn't exist, you exist, and you will always exist if you love God with all your soul. Glorify his name.