(1) Above all things, man must watch over all the beings that God has placed under his feet.
When I contemplate the heavens, the work of your hands, said David,
The Moon and the stars that you created:
What is man, that you may remember him?
And the Son of man, that you may look after him?
You have made him a little inferior to God,
And you crowned him with glory and magnificence.
You gave him dominion over the works of your hands,
You put everything under his feet,
Sheeps as well as oxens,
And the animals of the fields,
Birds of the sky and fishes of the sea,
All that travels the pathway of the seas.
Eternal, our Lord!
How beautiful is your name on the whole earth!
Taken from the psalms, this quotation expresses human greatness. However, you alone, the chosen ones, can measure the depths. Indeed, attributing the meaning of life to chance which would have made the animal evolve into man, and believing that the Lord God who creates everything is a legend, atheists can in no way advance in knowledge. How then could they know that men are slightly inferior to angels? In the rank of fools they are, to their rank they will stay.
(2) You now agree that it takes only a little reflection on the activity of matter to understand the formation of satellites, planets, the Sun and all the stars. It is therefore indisputable that the man saint of mind can apprehend the perpetual cycle of matter and make the mystery of eternity fly away, as we have done. Afterwards, he knows that the soul is the fruit of life lived, destined for rebirths. He perceives the existence of the soul as he perceives the existence of the Sun, that is to say from everything that leads to it. This then puts an end to death. Thus, before him, only eternal life remains, which he easily acquires by ascending to the Creator.
(3) Then make sure you do not underestimate yourselves, you who are making this ascent, because you are like me: what I see, you will see; what I do, you will do; and where I am, you will come. Interrogate the one who climbs a mountain to its summit. He will tell to you that from the top and in the purity of the peaks, he sees all things very far away. So it’s the same for the one who rises to the summit of the mountain of the Eternal, from which he sees from the top what cannot be seen from below. And this is where you will join me before you go into the kingdom, because the redemption of your soul depends on this elevation, which each of you, circumcised, can do with ease.
(4) You must also know that faith isn’t sufficient to open your eyes and resuscitate, because only the comprehension of God’s science can achieve this wonder. And it is after you have resuscitated that you will go into the kingdom where you can no longer die. If then you die according to my death and rise according to my resurrection, death will no longer be able to reach you. Scripture also bears witness to this.
(5) But if you don’t succeed in convincing yourselves that I am the first-born among you, how will you know who you are on Earth? Then you won’t know why the announced kingdom is arriving today. And it’s also because of this that John says, in his epistle:
And now, little children (that is you), remain in him, so that, when he appears, we may have confidence, and that on his coming we may not be confused and far away from him.
Then he adds furthermore:
Beloved, we are now children of God, and what we shall be has not yet been manifested; but we know that, when it is manifested, we shall be like him, because we shall see him as he is.
(6) Independently of the fact that he announces, there too, the coming of the Son, would John speak like this if he had witnessed the advent of Jesus differently than by the spirit? This advent, whose aim is to take the circumcised of heart under new heaven, can only take place on the day when man can grasp his true nature. For those who enlighten themselves on that day indeed understand that they are similar to the Son, because they see that he himself is similar to all men and the most average of them all. Make him thus your banner and your salvation, because he is the master of justice whom the world was to receive on the day when the Earth would be visited. And you have arrived on that day.
(7) From the very beginning, I made you understand that the coming of this man (the Shiloh) occurs at the appropriate moment in every world of the sky, otherwise this world would die. And, although he is placed at the head of the world by the prophets, this son, whom the Almighty has anointed, is a man accessible by anyone.
(8) If I speak again of you all the chosen ones and of the Son, it is so that the glory of God may shine forth over the whole Earth; because his glory is the manifestation of his people, and the passover certainly! I have explained at length that the passover consists of eating the lamb and making the passage from the world of darkness into the world of light that is about to begin. That’s why you must eat the bread of heaven that the Son represents in himself (as if you were eating his flesh) and drink his words (as if you were drinking his blood), because everything is true in his mouth.
(9) Therefore, it is not for one of those who reigns, nor for anyone else, that it is written in the forty-fifth psalm:
Your throne, o God, is forever;
The scepter of your reign is a scepter of equity.
You love justice, and you hate wickedness:
That is why, O God, your God has anointed you.
With an oil of joy, by privilege over your colleagues.
Indeed, the one whom the prophet calls God, like God, loves justice and hates wickedness. And those whom he comes to fight with is double-edged sword will measure its effects. Perhaps then they will understand then why Joshua (the leader of the hebrews) prostrates himself personally before this man who suddenly stands up before him, with his naked sword in his hand, and to whom he asks:
Are you one of us or one of our enemies? He answered: No, but I am the captain of the army of the Eternal; I am coming now. And Joshua fell with his face to the ground and he bowed down again.
Certainly, I don’t ask you to act in the same way, you who are similar to the Son, because you know even better than Joshua the one who comes to fight the world with his sword. Understand only the meaning of what is shown here in the Scripture.
(10) However, for your resurrection to be accomplished and that the new world becomes a reality, you must also have a perfect comprehension of the characteristics of the man and woman God chooses for himself. First of all, to define their nature and character, let’s momentarily look back and realize that they are comparable to the image of the creative stream, composed on the one hand by the intake and the other side by the consumption. In this, one can compare Adam to the Sun that brings, and Eve to the planet that consumes. We thus recognize the distinctive elements specific to each of them, as well as the whole that they form together and that allows them to procreate.
(11) It has been explained at length that without consumption, there can be no intake and that without intake there can be no consumption, and that both are the principle of existence of celestial bodies and beings. Therefore, there is no superiority or inferiority of either of these two parts of opposite and similar meanings. You should thus not see the woman inferior to the man or the man inferior to the woman, especially since such thoughts can only be the manifestation of a great deficiency of reasoning.
(12) Certainly, man is superior to woman in carrying bags of grains, and woman is superior to man in doing delicate works, because their roles in life are complementary. The famous principle of existence with which we have demonstrated the universe, indicates to whoever wants to see it that, in their couple, man is spirit and woman is life. It is moreover because it is so that, wherever there are no women, everything seems dead. But because she is life, it is natural that she is more attached to the material things she immediatly needs for her family, than to the study of spiritual things which falls more to the man to whom she confides. Thus, the woman is more concerned with the immediate things than with the things to come which concerns her husband more. This, sometimes, can lead them into a few small misunderstandings...
(13) Notice with attention that the man produces what his family needs (as the Sun does), and the woman receives what he gives her and that she prepares for all her family (as the earth does). Thus we see that the woman is the pivot of the family. This is why the man produces and brings, while the woman receives and consumes, even to give birth. This is their condition. And all is well thus, because it is about the original order in which, like the celestial bodies, each one finds his place, his role, his joy.
(14) Being Adam whom God calls on the evening, I know Eve. This is why I say that a woman is only truly happy when she is under the gaze of the man she is in love with and under whose protective wing she is able to raise a family. This is an essential need of the woman, which stems from the very order of the principle of existence.
(15) But, in this world of confusion, I noticed that many men sometimes used peculiar methods to exert some authority over their wives. I saw, depending on the peoples, some lock up their wives and daughters for fear that they might go away, others cover them with a bag from head to toe so that their shapes and their faces couldn’t be seen; and a very large number, in all countries, have less consideration for women than they have for cattle. I saw this in this world that is coming to an end, and that woman were desperate not to see their lord in their husbands.
(16) If girls weren’t led on the paths of corruption, but into the ways of God, no one would need to resort to such practices, because the God-fearing woman is always exemplary in her conduct. You thus, the sons of Zion, must change much so that your wives find in you the one with whom it’s good to live. For you often led them into what caused them suffering and bitterness. By obeying your ministers of nothingness and all those who govern, you put their children to death before their very eyes; and you took them away in the mists until they found themselves alone, desperate and without a future. All of this increased the pain of their pregnancy, because they were very anxious to give birth in a world of darkness, dedicated to disappear. And this is indeed what God predicted to Eve in the morning of the world, when he told her that he would increase the pains of her pregnancies for having allowed herself to be seduced by the enchanting words of the snake; and for having, afterwards, dragged her husband to do the wrong thing.
(17) This is why, you the carefree women, if you had listened to God and not those who seize your children from birth, today you wouldn’t be giving birth in pain, but in joy. And to be constantly searching for those who are losing the world, you are largely guilty of what is happening. This is, because you only have eyes for the rich and those who are high-ranking, even though they are the worst men that the Earth has ever given birth to. That is why, although I forgive you your sins, know that you are no strangers to the misfortunes that befall the world. Could you not read the psalms, Isaiah, the proverbs, and the law, saying: you shall not lie? You shall not covet what belongs to others? You shall not commit adultery? Apparently, this isn’t what you practiced when you coveted the husbands of your fellow men, despite the suffering that it caused to your sisters, by making their little children innocent victims.
(18) We don’t build our house on the misfortune of others, women, for whoever does this is cursed by God. I am not burdening you. I show why a lot of you have became insensitive to the troubles of others, venal, shameless, unchaste, arrogant, haughty, jealous, slanderous, and of whom you must be wary! Greedy and insatiable, these women now think only of money, appearance, seduction and in the pleasures of the flesh. And although I speak thus, I do not stain your faces; I wash them on the contrary, because they need it on the evening of the world. If the Son doesn’t do it, who will? And if he doesn’t, what will become to you?
(19) The harvest of this world will hot take place, women, it has no fruit to give you. And Isaiah tells you loud and clear:
Get up, listen to my voice!
Lend an ear to my word!
In a year and a few days,
You will tremble, indolent;
For that is the end of the harvest,
The harvest will not happen.
Be in fear, careless women!
Get undressed, bare yourself!
And gird your loins!
(20) Isaiah is angry with you, and he isn’t wrong. But why does he say that you will tremble in a year and a few days and that the harvest is done? Because this word, which was written yesterday to be heard today, indicates that you will tremble in the days following the advent of the Son of man. The year following my coming into the world, is a year of grace from the Eternal, a year of peace so that man will lift up his eyes from his works and looks at me. It is after he trembles; and for the same reason it is written that the Earth trembles when the Son is crucified. And you women, you are no strangers to this. I willingly forgive you however, because you were uaware of what you were doing in those times of ignorance when nobody discerned anything. Therefore, do not fear, the prophets are greedy to make you rise and save you. Thus gird your loins as Isaiah tells you, and don’t persist in the ways of the sons of perdition. Think of the circumcision of the heart of man, so that you will no longer be mistaken in your choices, because everything that is not in the domain of the heart is accessory.
(21) To know God, on must know the whole truth as I teach in the temple. That is why many are worthy of my forgiveness today, even if they have chewed their cheeks and their foreheads. Mary is thus the name of all the circumcised of heart who, today, are born of Zion. If then you bear the grace of the Father upon your faces, by being sweet, discreet, devoted, pleasant, diligent, full of energy, believing, exemplary in language, dress and behavior, do not fear anything until the end; you are daughters of the sky whom God jealously protects.
(22) However, you should know that the Father turns away from those who don’t cultivate their femininity and who want to govern, because this way of being is against the principle of existence and its order. Does the planet command the Sun? It is not so. And it must be the same for women towards men otherwise they are unnatural and go to perdition.
(23) Be then like those I describe and who are feminine, eager to learn, delicate, faithful, brave, beautiful to contemplate and humble like little children; because that is how we belong to the people of God and the world of angels! Get away then from those who value themselves at a high price, and who are fickle, changeable, and indiscreet; and also from those who commit adultery. Likewise keep away from those who affirm that we live only once and lose their souls with such thoughts, for then they believe that everything is permitted. It is these women who harm the world because, by trampling on values, they dry up the sources of happiness.
(24) It is only by knowing what we are, that we know what we are doing. That is why, all of you who are born from Zion behind me, I show you who you are and set you up on the path with simple commandments, so that you will no longer destroy the Earth and your souls. However, it isn’t I, but God who searches your hearts and who will guide your feet into his kingdom. You must then only pray to the Father, not his son or anyone else.
(25) And when you pray to God to help you through a difficult moment, do it in secret, out of sight. Don’t act like the religious hypocrites who pretend to pray to the Father by moving their lips and deforming their faces, so that we can observe them and see how painful their faith is and how immense their suffering is... These people, the Son despises them and the Father abhors them! I am showing you what it is for God to answer your prayers. Otherwise, he will not hear you; he will look away from you, as he does from those hypocrites. But if you still have the heart and the spirit of your youth, and if you love God with all your soul, then, before you even ask him anything, you will be answered.
(26) Prayer consists in addressing the Father with deference, secretly and without intermediaries. And when we ask him, we must do so in silence, without pretense and with humility. For this reason, there is no time, nor day, nor building, nor place, nor particular country to pray to God. But whoever doesn’t love Him with a pure heart, do not pray to him, for it is His anger that he will draw upon him! Know thus that prayer is always individual and never collective, and that only the one that is made sincerely and in secret is heard. That is why those who pray by making a spectacle of themselves will not enter the kingdom from which they are excluded.
(27) People who pretend to pray to God, are also those who always want to descend into the depths of life, without even knowing the surface! You are not on Earth to damage your mind in what is the responsibility of the Creator, nor to know the life that is within you, but to enjoy all that is good. Now, in this agitated and lightless world, many lock themselves up behind walls in the name of a religion or a conviction, to meditate and serve God, they say! But you, the chosen ones, listen to me! If you had a brother or a sister who locked himself up like that to serve your father, how would he serve him? And how would your father look at them? No, those who withdraw from the world in this way, living men with men and women with women, or who withdraw from the world to live alone, are not servants of God. These are rather lazy and cowardly people who prefer to abandon their own and abstain from everything, rather than start a family for the Eternal.
(28) He who wants to serve God, begins by marrying one of his daughters. He doesn’t withdraw far from the world and doesn’t refrain from acting; because if he commits a mistake he corrects it, if he sins he repents, and if he inadvertently does something wrong, the law is there to straighten him out. His soul is not in danger of being lost, while it is dying by not having to choose between good and evil. Indeed, with what experience can hermits form the precious writings of the soul that are destined for eternal life? By contemplating their shoes? By singing canticles? By perfuming their skulls? They were certainly needed, but only so that the Son could show that they are part of nothingness and that in nothingness they will remain. Because, what are they doing that is so extraordinary, and what can the Father be grateful for? They have withdrawn, but to exclude themselves from the kingdom and eternal life. If thus they persist and don’t repent, the gates of the kingdom will remain closed to them.
(29) Adam and Eve must get married to start a family. Not to do so, is to remain alone, devoid of all usefulness, to the point of preferring death. Which leads many to say: I am useless on this Earth! Or: How difficult life is! Yet: How should I live? Wasn’t that your screams? To make it stop, God sent me to enlighten you on the masculine and feminine, and to give you a law that brings peace upon the whole world. So accept my coming, and don’t underestimate the advice that I am giving you.