(1) The end of the movement of the Earth, and the appearance of the ideal conditions of life which took place from the equator towards the poles, reveal to us why humanity exists in a decreasing color passing through four shades. This stabilization of the Earth and the climate also indicates us that the creation of mankind wasn’t interrupted by stops, but that it was carried out in a single stroke, in a single birth movement starting from the equator.
(2) It is also very interesting to know that the human world didn’t develop from a single couple and a single country, but that its expansion came from several original couples and from several countries, which could also be islands. Indeed, with the comings and goings of the Earth, it is henceforth within the reach of everyone to see that the temperate climate, indispensable to human existence, has eventually spread out all around the globe. This is why men came wherever the conditions of life allowed their creation. It is then necessary to stop believing that the world, in which men are today as numerous as the sand of the sea, had a single country and a single couple for beginnings, especially since consanguinity is formally opposed to it.
(3) The movements of our planet also allow us to observe that the first black men, created here and there all over the equatorial regions of the globe, didn’t move to other continents and faded along the way in the rain to become brown, then yellow, then white, as maintained by eminent prehistorians and other scientists! No, the snake demonstrates that it cannot be like this. That is why, black men always beget black children, browns beget brown children, yellows beget yellow children, the whites beget white children. And this will last forever, because humanity is God’s temple who needs these four colored columns to remain.
(4) In order to convince you of this, know how to see that the movement of the climate favorable to the creation of man formed a bordary line around the globe, and that the development of this line left behind it men and women who multiplied according to their color. Thus, they gradually populated all the countries that marked them with their imprints and accents. Some of them remained in place, while others went to settle a little further away. And so they grew and filled the Earth as God had asked them to.
(5) The countries which gave birth to men of one color, didn’t offer the conditions of existence for men of a different color. And this is still valid today and will always remain so. Consequently, those who don’t originate from the countries where their first ancestors were born must not live in those places, otherwise they will be intruders who will necessarily cause misfortune. This shouldn’t however be confused with the natural occupation of neighboring and virgin countries by the peoples of the first days of humanity, with the horrifying colonization committed by the conquerors who stole entire countries from their inhabitants. When we have some respect for men, we don’t go and exterminate them to take over their country! Many did it however, by flouting God’s commandments. Do not thus be astonished by the punishment promised to those who acted with such contempt for human beings. God keeps his promises. And, on this day of the last judgment, everyone will recognize it, I tell you.
(6) That the only degressive and uninterrupted color of humanity let you hear forever that there is no race superior or inferior to any other, for God created all his children with the same love. We can only be above our brothers in order to exploit them, or to destroy the Earth and make its inhabitants die. We cannot be superior in order to sustain life, because everyone knows what has made it possible to live in his country since the creation of the world. And if it pleased God to create his children in colors that correspond to the natural environment from which He has extracted them, it is so that each one of them can recognize his country, his people, his race, and preserve his integrity.
(7) The four shades of human color put in evidence that individuals were created successively with their precious differences. These are indeed necessary so that the aptitudes of the ones and of the others are added to form a larger body (a tribe for example), so that it is able to live in harmony with its natural environment. Also, since we cannot exist or live alone, it is indispensable to maintain the integrity and specificity of every individual, so that all retain their differences and safeguard their race. For all this to happen, it is necessary to love and to maintain these indispensable differences, by refraining from standardizing thoughts through a unique culture and from standardizing bodies through illicit marriages.
(8) Like everything that exists, the colors of men have a reason to exist. This reason is first of all that each one knows who he is, and preserves himself from what can harm his person, his soul, as well as his family, his tribe or his people. It is obvious that if men would continue to mix their blood through marriages between men and women of different colors, it wouldn’t take very long for humanity to become uniform and disappear from the Earth. For there is no country to durably support men made similar, there are no regions on Earth stemming from mixtures of continents and climates to receive the fruits of these loves.
(9) If we could melt together all the climates and all the countries of the Earth, and ensure that the same minerals, the same plants and the same animals are found on all the continents and islands, to which we would give an identical relief, and a comparable period of sunshine, similar seasons and an equal amount of rains, then men could mix their blood. But since we cannot standardize the ground, climates, and all the elements that compose the conditions of life, refrain formally from marriages that eliminate races by descents, thus bringing about, faster or slower, the extinction of the entire humanity on our young Earth.
(10) Believe that the cancellation of human differences amounts to the progressive cancellation of humanity, because no human being can be the right answer of all the countries and peoples of the Earth. Beware then of a single language, a single morphology, a single color and a single way of life; because, by becoming uniform and sensitive only to the same things, you would descend into nothingness without ever being able to come back up. Do not therefore defy any more the will of the Creator who created men different so that each one could protect his people and their qualities.
(11) The children stemming from unnatural marriages, are necessarily without people and without the possibility of knowing where their country and their roots are. Disoriented, foreign to everything and far from the spirit of their people, they can no longer determine what their thoughts, their morality and their behaviour should be. In spite of this, they are not rejected, neither by the Father nor by the Son, because they are victims of the darkness and the unconsciousness of their parents. Nevertheless, the interbreeding must stop on this planet; because every race is very precious to humanity, and must remain such as God created it.
(12) Although our Earth is at the bottom of the big spiral where it begins its long path of life, we see however the general confusion reigning among the peoples where men of diverse origins are gathered. Tensions build up between them, because the country where they are can’t correspond to each of them. And because many are out of place, they all clash and eventually end up hating each other. In order for this to end and so restore respect for the integrity of human beings, every man will live only in the country of his origin. Not to do so, would be to voluntary transgress the law of the Almighty and bring upon oneself the punishment, the one that is about to be given.
(13) However what is said about the faults resulting from illicit marriages doesn’t apply to the riverside peoples belonging to the same ethnic groups, because the borders that are drawn on the ground and which separate them don’t make them different people. Having a similar spirit, similar needs, and corresponding to the same conditions of life, the people of these peoples can then without damage marry each other and procreate.
(14) The great disorder which results from the mixing of populations and mixed-blood, increases considerably in these last moments of the world. But does it not come from from those who have reigned in the nations since antiquity, by leading the peoples into war, myth, lying and hypocrisy? This is the very thing, and many take advantage of the immense spiritual weakness that ensues from this to establish their domination over other peoples by force, economy or ideology. Their successes then make them believe that they belong to a superior race which must necessarily reign over the entire world...
(15) Men must be careful to elevate themselves by the spirit so as not to degenerate and make humanity disappear. But, how did they live at the beginning of their existence? When they appeared in the purity of their beginnings, it is easy to see that they were pure themselves and like children playing in the garden. Their heart were necessarily good, their spirit weren’t yet corrupt. They weren’t belligerent and didn’t make war against each other, especially since they evolved in large spaces where animals abounded. Still very few in number, they joined together to provide for their sustenance and to face adversity. But, fertile, they quickly increased their numbers, because the need for human presence was being strongly felt at that time.
(16) Just as birds have always knew how to make their nests, men, who are above all beings, have known how to build their houses since they first came into the world. There has never been for this reason cavemen, as anthropologists affirm it, but only caves and grottos being on the itinerary of human groups that moved and who borrowed them, during hunting for example. In bad weather, the people of these primitive tribes enjoyed drawing animals on the walls of the grotto which sheltered them, to leave a lasting trace of their passage, just like it is a pleasure for the navigators who paint their boats beautifully on the walls of certain ports where they stopped or where they take shelter for a while.
(17) Old or recent, these murals are all aimed to bear witness to a passage and to rival in aesthetics with those that preceded them. This is why, when the first men took shelter in a grotto, they felt compelled to draw animals, to show their talent, but also to prove to themselves that they were above all and especially the animals they were feeding on. Since always we know man by his works. And it is because of this evidence, that we can well imagine the original men applying themselves to paint, with their wives and children, these magnificent rupestrian figures that we can still contemplate nowadays.
(18) This need, for man, to testify of his own existence, is also the origin of dolmens, pyramids and other symbolic constructions, because these works are traces wanted by those who ardently wished to leave an indelible imprint of their presence on earth.
(19) We also understand that the original men lived in families, tribes and peoples delimited by their language which they never stopped developing. In their respective countries, they all understood each other. During the first millenniums that were necessary for their formation, they lived in Eden. So every people, on its continent or on its island, evolved in serenity and in harmony with the elements. There was no misery or suffering, disease was very rare. The servitude was unknown, because Cain hadn’t yet risen and Abel was sleeping peacefully. The entire Earth was magnificent and covered with greenery and animals that God had created. There were still only a few men, and all lived in the abundance and purity of the original sources. They took only what they needed. Laughter dominated over tears.
(20) In these enchanting beginnings of humanity, men and women naturally found their place and their role within their family and within their tribe. Knowing that their hands couldn’t weave the same threads, men didn’t seek to compete with woman for femininity, and women didn’t want to replace man or compete with them. No, it wasn’t yet the confusion of the genders, because Adam and Eve knew that their differences were the source of their love from which they drew their strenght and their enjoyment. They thus took great pleasure in their marriage and in the beauty of the world. Everything they did was self-evident. Correcting themselves according to their experiences, they progressed quickly in their know-how. This was the case during the first millennia. Then Cain stood up and, after killing Abel, he built the city with his sons. This was then the beginning of the misfortune which led the world to its ruin.
(21) It is necessary to know that a nation is only made up of the country and the people to whom that country gives birth to. In the past, a nation was not made up of large groups of human and foreigners living in the same region. No, it wasn’t yet a human community made up of men from all countries, as are the nations of this end of the century. It was made by a people made by a people made up of tribes originating from the regions and speaking the same language. There were no authoritarian leaders in the beginnings of the world, which also means no subordinates. They were all similar and formed their projects together. Nobody was a slave or under the orders of anyone. They were all free as birds. The differences were appreciated, and brotherhood was self-evident.
(22) The men of the origins were necessarily simple, pure, warm and brotherly. And their nation, with the outlines defined by the language of the people, was in their image. It was still very different from those nations of the evening of the world, from those domains delimited by artificial borders within which we witness the massacre of the inhabitants! They aren’t nations, they are enterprises of destruction born out of darkness and the habits of war, because the sites are disfigured: The country is looted, ransacked, devastated, polluted. They also make animals suffer from their birth to their death, and they deceive, exploit, command, beat, and even imprison young people, if not torturing or killing the inhabitants. This is abjection in its greatest dimensions and horrible ways of suffering for the weakest, but honors for those who govern them...
(23) The power of darkness is frightening because, in only six thousand years, the harmonious tribes of Eden have reached the horror of the great nations of today. It was so, because after rejecting God and his law, men began to search for a model of society to refer to. And you are always in search for this model; because you see that, whatever you do, it always leads to injustice, destruction, war and misfortune. By having a golden calf for God and nasty braggarts for directors, it can’t be otherwise though. For it is always the reign of evildoers and the calamities that they bring, thus condemning future generations.
(24) Admit what I’m telling you. Because, since Cain killed Abel, his brother, there has never been a way of life other than that imposed by the uncircumcised and the golden calf that they serve. And you have always been conditioned to live this way, without being able to consider for just a moment to live otherwise. Do you agree however that if one way of being and behaving leads the world to disaster, it is because there is necessarily its opposite? I say: since the societies of this world are associations of sectarian, conceited and narrow-minded people, who inevitably lead the world to its end, it is because there is another way of living that leaves the Earth and its inhabitants untouched. And it is towards this other way of life that I take you!
(25) Darkness is also a source of anguish, fear, and anxiety, for men have always been afraid of those who have placed themselves at their head by force, or whom they themselves appointed to rule over them. For they indeed saw that the ways in which they led them always ended in injustice, misery and war. This is why following the first nations, there was only war after war and time for preparing new wars, until the day when similar rumors of war can still be heard. And it is these uncountable wars of conquest, religions and supremacy that are at the origin of the fortified cities and the development of weapons.
(26) The origin of the great city and armed nations, is fear in all its forms. And only knowledge will eliminate forever this fear which has taken several faces over the centuries, but which nevertheless remains the cause of the growing crowding of men in the cities where they are quickly degenerating. This degeneration is undeniable in all nations; because in these last moments of the world, wherever we look, we see Sodom and Gomorrah! Perversion is indeed extreme, in both man as well as for woman, and affects most of the children. This misfortune couldn’t be avoided however because, to abandon God and his law to blindly serve goats and their laws, is to evolve in the wrong direction and to lose necessarily all morality. We then become like beasts.
(27) Because all societies are built in the image of the romans, we know then that with their precepts of traditions and their laws, they can no longer oppose the monstrous growth of cities. They can on the contrary only encourage it. Also, by pushing the extension of the cities to the extreme, it appears that they would eventually join all of them, by forming only one which would cover all the territory... Already, in various countries, several big cities have operated their junction, by increasing their monstrosity even more.
(28) The fields disappearing a little more each day, would we then end up raising cows, sheep, horses and all the cattle on boats tied up along the coasts? Would they be fed the foam of the waves? Would grain, vegetables, agricultural plants and fruits be produced on the mountains tops? How far would this frenzied development of cities and of habitat go if nothing interrupted it? The urbanism pushed to the extreme, as well as the intense mechanization and profit, could they prevent it?
(29) For your leaders, the city that develops as a tumor isn’t a monstrosity. It is on the contrary the happy future of humanity... We can then see the plains and valleys, as well as the most beautiful fields that are cultivated, being quickly covered with cement, asphalt, buildings, iron and machines of steel! Be reassured however, because neither you nor your children will see cattle farms along the shores nor wheat crops on the summits. This will not happen. Because already the pollution that defiles everything and deteriorates the climate, as well as the intense deforestation, the disappearance of species, the impoverishment of mineral resources, the exhausting money race, the escalation in armament provoked by the defense of interests, and to which things are added war, misery, denaturation, the proliferation of the poor and the multiplication of the devastating and incurable diseases that these things bring, already call for the lake of fire, which is the only power that can put an end to all these calamities.
(30) Because humanity wanted to evolve alone, without God, the world is already on the verge of this holocaust that has always been foretold. And it will take place. You can then abandon your ideals and your political projects whatever they may be, because they are outside of all reality. Isn’t it indeed utopian to believe that this urban world far from nature, which is sinking faster and faster into nothingness and horror, is a world that will last forever? Those who govern you, by aggravating more and more the calamities, persuade you of this however. They easily lead you in their ways, because the utopia, in which they bathe in order to perfume themselves with it, is an effective means of hiding their scent and making you walk beside them. So no one realizes anymore that the dark clouds announcing this terrible trial are the consequences of the transgression of God’s law, brought by Moses.
(31) Isaiah recommends however that you be careful of those who govern you and lead you in their own ways. He says:
Stop confiding in man,
In the nostrils of which there is only one breath:
For of what value can it be?
(32) To measure their worth, examine one by one those who reign in the cities and nations on the evening of the world; you will find in them only dry bones, devoid of flesh, because they are dead. Therefore place your salvation in the Son of man whose word is the word of the Eternal, you have no other. Because your reason for living is in the holy city of the kingdom to which he leads you with knowledge, and in your soul which will live throughout the path of life. Be careful then to listen to the one who gives his days to show the way of salvation, by thinking that if only one leader of the people can today destroy the whole world with the weapons at his disposal, it is also because only one, the Son of man, will save it with other weapons. This is the justice of God.