(1) The snake showed us that the four colors of humanity are necessary to occupy the entire Earth. They thus have to remain, like all that God has created. In this sense, each can easily admit that trees, for example, exist to make shadow, to give partially their wood and their fruits, to shelter and to support many animal species; and also to brighten up the landscape, cleanse the air and then offer the conditions of life to any sorts of creatures. That is why, you shouldn't destroy it.
(2) It is the same for all the waterways, whose purpose is to drain the mountains and other too wet places, to refresh those who bathe there and to water those who are thirsty, to give shelter and food to different beings, to enchant the landscape with pleasant sounds of streaming, and make magnificent many uncountable sites where human beings frolic. You know now that everything is conceived for the harmony and the beauty of the world, and so that Earth is this magnificent garden of Eden that it is necessary to leave intact, such as God created it.
(3) We know that we shouldn't destroy, you will say to me, but we are doing it! What are we thus to act in that way? Why don't we succeed in grasping how we have to live without doing evil? I answer that the first thing which is necessary to do, is first to ask ourselves about the constitution of a being, and see that it is a creature made by the outside elements: of everything which comes from the universe and which is the breath of God. A being is also animated by the electromagnetic forces and the temperature which is a part of these forces. You were able to observe that the temperature is always at the origin of bodies and of their changes of states. But beyond the celestial bodies from which it always comes, the temperature is the essential force of the internal animation of human beings. You know that an egg remains inert in the cold, and that it livens up inside to become a chick in the corresponding heat of its mother. What means that temperature is indeed the driving force of matter which constitutes the chick, that it comes first from the outside (brooding), then from the inside by the transformation of foods whose this being eats.
(4) The egg, below, that we evoke, shows us what are the four essential elements for the existence of a living being, because any body is conceived according to this image. So, all of which is organism, individual or community, can't deviate from it:
- THE MODEL is used first for the architecture of the being and then becomes its spirit which makes law for itself, as for its others.
- THE BODY is that of the individual organism, familial or tribal.
- THE ENVIRONMENT includes the elements with which a body forms itself and evolves with his fellow men.
- THE TEMPERATURE is the indispensable force whose depend the climate and the animation of the bodies.
(5) The elements constituting this egg are the expression of the world, and the way we should live to not destroy. Now, through it, we can see the world, also a seed, a cell, a being, the Earth and even the Galaxy. But, here, this image shows more particularly the exact composition of what will be the new Jerusalem: the holy city, which is a viable organism this time; because, as the egg, it is composed:
- of the spirit which is God's law with which we have to live,
- of the body which is formed by the families meeting around the law,
- of the environment which is composed of the elements of life located in the territory where the city is built and wherein it pulls its subsistence,
- of the temperature which is the temperate climate in which man has to live.
(6) Whether a single cell or all cells of a man, or all the men of a tribe, or all the tribes of the people, or all the peoples of the world, all what lives is conceived with these distinct elements that we have just evoked. Nothing is made independently of them, or is viable without one of them. That is why I often said that men can't live differently than in community, as a church composed of families which know each other and which are all subdued to the Creator and to his law.
(7) Because of this, and because science is what makes man and not what man makes, we doesn't must change nothing on Earth, neither modify, nor denature, all has to stay in its originality. Sites, vegetables, animals and men; as well as waters and waterways, forests, air and climate must not be modified at all, because what exists independently of any human's will is God's work. Also, in no way and for no reasons, we must not fit out the territory to our convenience, nor change nature to adapt it to the human thought or to any strategies. On the contrary, each has to use his faculties to conform to nature and keep it such as it was created. This wasn't what you were practicing, but the opposite, the Earth has become unbearable and ready to abandon you. That is why you are in despair!
(8) The continuity of the world can be assured only by the Holy Spirit in man, and this holy spirit can be given to him only by the whole knowledge of truth. It is thus useful to bring light also on this other element of the existence touching the spirit, which is the pain. What can we say about it? The discernment between good and evil aims at allowing us to go forward in what is convenient for life and its continuity. It is obvious that if we walk in evil, in what isn't convenient for the existence, we sink until find the death. What is also true for the animal's world. Therefore, so that men can arrive at the end of the centuries where they take knowledge of the truth, it was inconceivable that they can cross the desert and the darkness without the pain of the flesh which aims at replacing the lack of discernment of the good and evil. I say that if man was insensible to pain, already long time ago, that there would be nobody in the world. Because it is this pain which makes walk straight and it is not the human judgment which is often failing.
(9) Agree that if God had created the living beings without they can suffer in their flesh, those one wouldn't protect themselves from dangers and couldn't remain. Because they would smash, would tear, would annihilate, scorning their body. That is why the pain is necessary for the protection of creatures. Without it, nobody would be here today. The pain thus forces the individual to walk in what is favorable to him, because all which hurts the flesh or the soul is necessarily bad for life and its continuance. From what, we know that pain is one of the numerous perfections of the existence. However nobody was conscious of it until this day, because you considered it as a misconception and not as the greatest protection which is. And you blamed God for your pains...
(10) So that there is no injustice and cruelty, all which lives by settling in the ground by roots don't feel pain. That is why, during a fire, the plants which burn don't suffer. But all what lives by moving is subjected to the pain, because this one is a means of defense certainly, but also a punishment, when we do something that was not suppose to be done. It isn't thus the pain that you need to try to eliminate but what it brings, to begin with the darkness. Now, by destroying the Earth by which we exist, we act conversely, because it results from it necessarily the suffering and the mourning. Because of these evidences, it is much more useful to eliminate the causes of the pain than to want to cancel its effects, because it is always the consequence of misbehavior. Of this fact and by lived experiences, it also becomes the prevention of the fault which takes shape. It thus forces the creature to walk in what is favorable to it, while making it acquire some respect for the other creatures which suffer likewise.
(11) If it is terrible to suffer, it is for prevent not to bruise itself or to bruise the others. That is why, without the pain, life is inconceivable. If it didn't exist, you would never have anything to say, and if I wasn't crucified I would keep silent. It is consequently the most favorable element to the continuance of life, because the lessons that it gives are bitter and take away the envy to do it again. The end of the world will also show it.
(12) And if you say: why does woman has to suffer when she gives birth, while she carries out God's will? I answer you by another question: if the pains didn't come from the bowels of the woman when her child is at terms, what would oblige her to make the efforts to give birth to not suffer anymore? Even in that case the pain is wholesome, as well for the mother as for the child. But doesn't the mother quickly forget her pain through the enjoyment that she feels to have brought a child into the world? In the moment which follows, she doesn't remember it! That is why, never a woman has turned against God because of this pain. And when God says to Eve that he would increase the pain of her child birthing, he was not talking about this pain. He was telling her that by asking Adam to do what he was not suppose to do, she would suffer more and more in a world which would become iniquitous and precarious, and to which she would deliver her children. Isn't it what the women are experiencing today, when they are about to give birth in this world of madnesses, that they know condemned?
(13) But the virtues of the pain escape to intelligents which see in it a defect of life, making them shout: it is abominable to suffer as we suffer! Others support them, by saying: indeed, God is bad to do so to us! If God exists… do answer the children, He commits a great sacrilege, by letting die his creatures beside of which He doesn't intervene! We live in a cruel world, they assert! And life is a scandal, they add! God is a lie, and his Christ a legend!
(14) But, glorious men, overeager to not want to understand anything, is it God who makes you suffer or is it your incapacity to suitably live in the world? Your pains, men of poor understanding, aren't it the remunerations for your transgressions of the commandments of the Moses law? Aren't they the fruits of the laws of those who govern? If they don't come from God, it is because they come from men! Don't thus reproach God for that you have to reproach yourselves. Thus suffer, it will strengthen you in the wait to fill your spirit of intelligence. You had God, His law and His prophets, but you rejected them to have a king, his laws and his ministers. Measure thus the effects by what arrives today because of them. Maybe your eyes will eventually open? Maybe you will have then some less arrogance?
(15) Others will also say that there are many diseases which produces great pains, and that it is inequitable! Certainly, because of stains, declines and bruises caused by the man, the diseases are very numerous on the evening of the world. And that we are circumcised or not, nobody is under shelter. But in the beginnings, when everything was pure, it wasn't like it is now. And men, who didn't suffer as you do suffer, didn't have to look after themselves as you are obliged to do it today. You thus need the great medicine of this end of centuries, because without it how many would you be? A very small number. Know however that in the kingdom, where there won't be any power, or money, or destruction, or aggression, the original order will be then restored and everything will become again pure as it was in the first days. You will not then be exposed anymore to these perilous and alarming diseases which quickly develop in the darkness.
(16) At the moment, as we enter in the kingdom of the Father, the Sun and the Earth are still like children in the sky. Their growing is rather rapid, everything goes very fast, and the life expectancy of the living beings is short. But when our celestial bodies will end their growth and when the solar activity will decrease, the life of the beings will then be much longer than it is today. Indeed, we know now that the speed of life of the beings is dependent of the speed of the celestial bodies work. That is why, it isn't the time which has the effect on us but the work speed of the celestial bodies of which we depend, because by changing constantly the conditions of existence of creatures, this work doesn't allow these ones to last indefinitely. We so understand that the ageing is due to the fact that a being can't follow constantly these continual changes, otherwise he would always live.
(17) If there was no ageing, meaning that if we lived continuously with the same body, we would also live without protective pain. What makes us think that we could cross a fire without damage, make a rock fall on the head of somebody who could not risk anything, and even destroy the Earth until we make it smooth because, without possible death of the body, the punishment would be non-existent. If we didn't age, we would also be without youth, without desire, without pleasure, without merit, without intelligence, without love, without joy; because we would live without respect, without justice, without forgiveness, without courage, without proper judgment, unopposed and without enthusiasm, because the senses, the appreciation and the effort wouldn't exist. What would thus be this sort of life forced without all this, and in which we couldn't obviously either laugh or lament? Because life cannot be like that, it is obvious that the death of the body is necessary. Consequently, the ageing is also one of the perfections of life. It isn't an insult or a misfortune, because in the term of days, the death interrupts the souls which went out of merit to subsist and allows the others to find a body on the long path of life. This is real and certain.
(18) These explanations show again that there is no possible adaptation of beings to new life conditions by continual transformations of their body throughout the centuries, without this we would live eternally by the body scorning the merit to exist. In that case, the law and the morality which ensue from it would be useless. There would be then no judgment of the soul by the law, neither the reward by eternal life. This is inconceivable. Because without morality that is to say without wisdom and restraint, the whole world would disappear and would already have disappeared.
(19) Today, each can see that beings are always finished bodies, whose life expectancy corresponds only at a short moment to the life of the celestial bodies of which they come down and which permanently change. It is consequently natural and indispensable to age so that after death, the deserving soul surrounds itself with a new human body. The duration of this second life will still correspond only at a moment of life of our celestial bodies. But this new existence, as the following ones, will be much longer than the previous ones. Because the progression of the celestial bodies and souls will continue to be throughout the travel of solar family.
(20) If ageing and death frighten men on the evening of the world, it is because they ignore the truth about the reason for living. Death exists only in the imagination of those who don't know that the soul is the fruit of the lived which testifies of the merit to continue or not its existence by revivals. Thus be careful at the lying which, being unreal, writes the soul with falsities which make it take out of the true things and, therefore, out of the big spiral of the path of life. This is death and the only one that exists because, for the soul written of truths and acts favorable to existence, death doesn't exist nor time. Where would be its house? Life has houses, they are the bodies of human beings. But because these will return to dust one day, then where could death live? In souls? It can't, because the soul is insensible without a body and crosses ages in the unconsciousness, like an indestructible book could do it. Where thus death could live: in pebbles, in the air, in water, over clouds? Without a house, death cannot have a reality. The intelligence is given to you so that you understood.
(21) Besides, if the eternal life begins only after death of the human body as you believe it, then what is life before death? These are the priests of Satan who persuade you that the eternal life exists only after the death, because they do like and worship death. When we look at them, it isn't life but death that we see! because they respect it, perspire it, ooze it and carry the smell of it. They prostrate themselves before it and are afraid of it, because they are its sons. It is their beloved mother. And they incite men to worship it, to fear it, to respect it, and to place their salvation into it. Now, because they like it so much, that they know that the Father reserves it to them for eternal house.
(22) When we are at the threshold of the death, it is useless to turn to God, because it is too late to implore his favors. On the contrary it is necessary to dedicate ourselves to Him throughout the days, by presiding in the sense of His law. When we breathe by being circumcised, we are already in the eternal life. That is why the priests who preach the opposite, by being themselves dead who bury the dead, are wasting the souls of the livings. There is only the one who practises the religion of the heart which has the favors of the Father, as I said to you and explained. But the priests of Satan persuade you that, whatever he has done in his days, every man is forgiven when he dies. For these sepulchers, death is forgiveness and not a judgment of the soul, and a forgiveness which erases all sins, even those of the vilest murderous! That is why these are these priests that you have fo fear, more than the weapons which can only kill bodies because, them, kill souls with such lies! Believe it my children, it is written by the finger of the son of God today, and by the prophets before him.
(23) Life is one and indivisible. It is general and constant in the unlimited universe. That can't be the case for death which is only the cessation of existence of a body here or there - Death isn't the opposite of life, it is the opposite of birth - That is why it is personal and local. And the passage from life to death is done without any pain, as when we lose consciousness. We are there then, the following moment, we aren't there any more! But, for the circumcised of heart, the death is only the sleep of their soul which will wake up with a new human body in the times favorable and relative to the solar changes that we studied. That is why the Scripture says, let this serves as a testimony, so that whoever believes in the Son of man has the eternal life. Because the one who believes is necessarily a saint of mind. He is a child of the promise to whom the Earth belongs henceforth and for ever.
(24) It is also necessary to know that it is the daily enrichment of the writings of the soul which makes appreciate even more the existence. To grasp it better, think that if life in God's universe is one thousand, you are, with this first world, in the one of this number today. Your soul will reach one thousand when arriving in the heart of the Wheel. This comparison is to allow you to appreciate the eternal life, and that you should never dissociate celestial bodies whose we depend nor of the merit to pursue his life. Without this, you wouldn't be able to grasp it, and your desire to live would become blurred. Then you would die.
(25) You say: Every birth announces death! And I answer you that only the body can ages and passes, the soul doesn't do that. Think rather that when you come into the world you enter in the eternal life, but that you can also leave it depending on what you do. This is perfect because, there is a place on this Earth only for the righteous and the worthies. God always creates a lot, so that only the best remain, which means the useful and the perfect. That is why there are a lot of people in this turn of the century and, among them, many are called but only few are chosen ones.
(26) That all those things together allow you finally to grasp that the knowledge acquired all along our existence, isn't to show that we are born to die, but to live eternally. This increase of knowledge allows us to acquire the Holy Spirit for live with the soul everything that the long path of life offers.
God's commandments, isn't death, but it is eternal life, says Jesus.
Now, whoever can acquire this life, by the circumcision of the heart and by elevation. To elevate, is what you're doing by following me and by understanding the works of the Eternal, in particular the electromagnetic activity with which everything exists in the sky and on the Earth, up to the man. It is thus easy to rise and to reach the knowledge with which we can't venture any more into what kills.
(27) Always think that celestial bodies and souls walk together on the long road of life, and that at birth the soul is a virgin book which we write by what we live every day. The atheists will say on this matter that I speak skillfully about the eternal life so that men do not corrupt and do not destroy the whole creation, but instead that my words are unfounded, that there is no God, neither judgment, or reward. I answer this to them, to depreciate the Son, they will also have to annihilate the Scriptures which make reference to the eternal life, as well as the whole book of life which demonstrates this reality, and to continue to assert that men exist accidentally and without reason... Can they only hear what are the true justice, merit and reward? I say this to you, we can't live indefinitely with suppositions or myths, but only with certainties. And those who are looking for them will find them in this book of life and in the books of those who announced me, because this is also your judgment.
(28) Be also conscious that you can't be taught and judged otherwise than by the Scripture. Now, a small book which shows God's universe in its reality and gives to men an exact vision of the world, which reveals the contents of Scriptures veiled until this day, and which explains to each and every one how it is advisable to live to conform to the reality and live eternally, is necessarily the Lamb's book of life. The Scripture says on this subject, for this judgment day:
Then I saw (John) a great white throne and him who was seated on it. The earth and the heavens fled from his presence, and there was no place for them.
And I saw the dead (you all), great and small, standing before the throne, and books were opened (the old and new testament). Another book was opened, which is the book of life (this book). The dead were judged according to what they had done as recorded in the books. The sea (human) gave up the dead that were in it, and death and Hades (times of ignorance) gave up the dead that were in them, and each person was judged according to what they had done.
Then death and Hades were thrown into the lake of fire (this one who arrives). The lake of fire is the second death (the first one being that of the spirit). Anyone whose name was not found written in the book of life was thrown into the lake of fire (he hasn't his place in the kingdom).
(29) Because I open your eyes and resuscitate you with my baptism, what you wrote on your soul for your days is judged according to what is written in the books of the prophets and in this book of life. Because they contain nothing else but real and fertile words which change the man of darkness into man of light. That is why those who practise the lying register it on their soul, and can't be of the number of the chosen ones. Not finding their name written in the Lamb's book of life where they recognize themselves, they can't be a part of the number of those that I come seeking for the kingdom. Then, not being able to follow me as do the saints of mind, they will be thrown in the lake of fire.
(30) This is what is the last judgment whose speaks the Scripture. Because, whoever you are, you can't escape this judgment, which also has for object to separate goats and sheep before the end, and as the prophets had warned you of.