(1) Our study of the worlds has revealed to us the existence of the unique spirit, this immeasurable spirit with which we exist and in the midst of which celestial bodies evolve. It is because of this that Jesus said:
God is spirit, and it is necessary that those who worship him, worship him in spirit and in truth.
Henceforth, will be reduced to the rank of the animal those who will not managed to understand that the Eternal is the celestial Spirit who creates everything, up to man, so that man may be his temple. Yet, many won’t be able to hear this; because, long blinded by their leaders in whom they trust, they are moving further and further away from the truth. Believing what isn’t, and filled with what is not right; they go where they shouldn’t go. So be careful not to join them, you the chosen ones. Let them say and do as they please.
(2) If your government recognized the existence of the Creator, they would come down from their pedestals and humiliate themselves. But, uncircumcised, they cannot do so, especially since they think they have to accomplish a mission, the meaning of which they don’t perceive however. How would they then know that God wanted them to be so that they would disappear forever? They cannot know this, because they don’t hear. If sometimes they lift up their eyes to the sky to show you their faith and deceive you, yet they refrain from quoting passages of Scripture where it is mentioned that the great and the powerful are an abomination to the Father. Deprived of all understanding, these men who govern you can in no way grasp what the purgatory is: that famous purging of the Earth that is coming and from which they won’t escape.
(3) If you read the Scripture suitably, it will reveal to you what is happening to high-ranking men. But I know that few of you will want to read it, because many will prefer to deny the evidence so as not to be disturbed in their habits and projects. The Scriptures? never heard of! they will reply. Or again: I cannot read them! This brings to mind the words of Isaiah:
All the revelation is for you like the words of a sealed book
That one gives to a man who can read, saying:
Read this then!
And who answers: I cannot, for it is sealed;
Or like a book given to a man who cannot read, saying:
Read this then!
And who answers, I do not know how to read!
The Lord says:
When this people come near me,
He honors me with his mouth and lips,
But his heart is far away from me,
And the fear he has of me is only a precept of human tradition.
(4) Furthermore, it is also written for this day:
On that day, the deaf will hear the words of the book;
And delivered from obscurity and darkness,
The eyes of the blind will see.
That day, when the deaf hear and the blind see, is precisely the day in which you are in the presence of the Son. Do you not hear today all the words of the Scripture that I quote? And with the snake of the movement of the Earth which expresses the six days and the seventh day, are you not these blind people freed from obscurity and darkness? You are, for you see clearly what was and what will be. And you even know who is the one who opens the eyes of the blind with his saliva, and why you must follow him.
(5) But, because you also confide in the greats and not in the Eternal, I must destroy their corrupt world, otherwise it is it that will destroy you! For, whatever their title, the leaders of the peoples are all kings who follow their own ways, by taking you where you know. But I still have something to show in the Scripture where they appear, and what their punishment is. First of all, know that if they think they are the holders of the divine right, it’s because they largely confuse their stature with that of the spiritual kings in the Scriptures... This has been the case since ancient times when the most violent and the most hypocritical men rose up, by proclaiming themselves kings. And in order to establish their domination, they made war on other peoples...
(6) But sometimes, in other countries, kings were chosen by the inhabitants, as in the time of Samuel who was very unhappy to see the people reject him and clamor for a king to replace him, a king who would necessarily claim a right over men. Seeing all this tumult, the Eternal said to Samuel:
Listen to the voice of the people in all that they say to you; for it is not you whom they reject, but I whom they reject, that I may no longer reign over them.
Then God said to him again: Therefore hear their voices, but give them warning, and show them the rights of the king who will reign over them.
Samuel reported all the words of the Eternal to the people who asked him for a king. He said: This is the rights of the king who shall reign over you. He will take your sons, and put them in his chariots and amongst his horsemen, that they may run before his chariot; he will make them captains of a thousand and captains of fifty, and he will use them to plow his land, and to reap his harvest, to make his weapons of war and the apparel of his chariots. He will take your daughters, and make them perfumers, cooks and bakers (female workers). He will take the best part of your fields, your vineyards and your olive trees, and will give it to his servants. He will take the tithe of the produce of your seeds and your vines, and will give it to his servants. He will take your servants and your maidservants, your best oxen and your donkeys, and use them for his work. He will take the tithe of your herds, and you yourselves will be his slaves. And then you shall cry out against your king that you have chosen yourselves, but the Eternal will not hear you.
The people refused to listen to the voice of Samuel. No! they said, but there will be a king over us, and we will also be like all the nations; our king will judge us, he will walk ahead of us and lead our wars. Samuel, after hearing all the words of the people, repeated them in the ears of the Eternal. And the Eternal said to Samuel: Hear their voices, and establish a king over them. And Samuel said to the men of Israel: Go away each one of you to your own city. (which means: Let us establish a king over you, it is not the time yet for the renewal of all things)
(7) This is written so that men may know, at all times, that nothing would change in these domains until the evening of the world. Since Samuel, is it not so in all countries? The stranglehold of the leaders of government is always complete on your possessions and your freedom, on your bodies and your minds. Nothing has changed since the prophet made known what kings would do to people. Those who reign still dispose of your lives as they please, seize your possessions, hold you to ransom through taxes and duties, make you working men and women, and make young people march in front of their battle tanks! Everything has been the same ever since men wanted kings instead of God; and you aren’t free but slaves, as God foretold. And these slaves are increasingly unhappy because of the extra work that is constantly being imposed on them.
(8) In order that the world might know what the reign of darkness was, Moses also speaks of these difficult times and the unfortunate slaves for whom he interceded. Indeed, in those days, they provided earth and straw to the sons of God who were held in slavery by kings, and they were asked to produce a certain quantity of bricks. Then, afterwards, they were told: Go and fetch the straw yourselves, and produce the same quantity of bricks! The people suffered and moaned because, for the benefit of those who exploited them, they were asked to work more and more. Has this change since then, or have you ended up, as indicated, working twice as much for the same salary? Examine, and you will finally understand what is the servitude in which I find you because of the kings and their descendants who, since time immemorial, made men walk in tears.
(9) It is good that these scandals are shown as an example, by Moses and Samuel, whose voice is so far reaching to your ears. Now choose, for Jesus says:
If therefore the Son of man sets you free with the truth, you will truly be free.
(10) This allows you to better understand why the Scriptures say that those who rule the nations with military leaders and other high-ranking men, are the flesh for the great feast of God: Come, gather the birds of the air to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of military leaders, and the flesh of the mighty... For, as it is written in John’s apocalypse, you are attending this feast today (which is the passover of the Eternal) in the presence of the leader of his armies. This is the judgment and the fate of those who made common people believe that it was their mission to reign over them in the place of God, of God who has just reached the extreme limit of his patience.
(11) Then this is what the servant of the Eternal says to you: you are led by very small men who, lit from the bottom of their pedestal, cast a gigantic shadow on the wall. Thinking that you were led by giants, you followed them blindly. However, those at the top who are called tall, I call them dwarfs. And those who are called: little people, by those at the top, me I call them giants. You the lambs, you are those giants led by dwarfs who need a high throne to be noticed and idolized. But, deprived of greatness, they will be forced to climb trees to see the Son of man pass by... Isn’t that, in Scripture, what the centurion of the king does? It is written, that being small in the midst of the crowd, he is obliged to climb on a sycamore tree to see Jesus passing by...
(12) Because of the reign of the angels of Satan, I find today a world full of oppressors and oppressed, and no justice. Even the oppressed don’t realize that servitude has taken on much more insidious forms and aspects today than it did in the time of Moses. Indeed, formerly those who had chains on their feet could have a shelter, a little food and some clothing; whereas today, on the evening of the world, the excluded free of feet and movements, no longer have shelter, food, or clothing. And those who work, in freedom they say, while still being at the orders of those who command them, fear in their turn to fall into the race for money, and then to be completely deprived of their possessions by usurers. This is a sad spectacle that I’m witnessing.
(13) Thus, no one knows where to put their heads. The anxiety spreads to everyone, because your thoughts, your gestures and your movements must constantly translate into money to be appreciated by everyone, especially those who ransom you with income taxes and other taxes to live at your expense. In all countries, it is the reign of criminals. Thus abandon the idea that the forms of societies in this world are the ways you have to live with, because they are only enterprises of destruction of the Earth and of living beings.
(14) From now on, neither men nor women are able to think for themselves, because everything is dictated to them from a distance by those who indoctrinate and manipulate them to live off them. So then, how will they be able to hear the Son of man who comes to set them free with the truth, to free them from their imprisonments and from their chains? Will they even be able to lend an ear to him? If they hear him, even if only a little, will they have the strength to follow him to save their lives?
(15) When one is forced to work for others and for money, and not for oneself, one is not free. However, the one who isn’t free is necessarily in servitude. Don’t be afraid thus to abandon this world that chains you or imprisons you. All the more so, since even you God’s chosen ones, in the month of your annual liberation, look like madmen who flee into the wilderness raising your arms towards the sky and trampling everything in their path. There too: sad spectacle! I know that these words irritate you and hurt you deeply, nevertheless are they not true? You are hurt because I show things in their reality, otherwise you would not be hurt at all.
(16) The leaders of the peoples also pose the great threat of nuclear peril to all nations. In this way, they strongly oppress men by transgressing the law of Moses. But it’s because of who they are that they do so. Indeed,
- The leaders of the peoples, small in stature and very great in vanity, lead you inevitably into the ways of armament and war, while at the same time subjecting you to the servitude and ransom for which they make laws.
- The military, like ferocious dogs trained against men, are at the command to kill entire populations. Uncommunicative and insensitive, they leave behind only ruins, ashes, bones and sobs.
- The conquerors, disdainful and without human compassion, invade the countries of others by force and remove the sovereignty of the legitimate inhabitants, when they don’t belittle, humiliate, coop up or kill them.
- The traffickers, disrespectful to living beings, plunder the Earth for money and destroy everything without any concern of conscience.
- The scientists, devoid of light but full of sufficiency, distort what lives, profess lies and shake up the original order. And to prove that they are superior to all and to the Creator..., they go so far as to modify Nature and produce the means of mass extermination before your very eyes.
- The rich, greedy and fearful, pull the covers to themselves by uncovering the others. They thus place the weak in destitution and misery, without feeling shame or have the slightest pity.
- The religious, such as parasites, take abundant advantage of the great and the rich whom they sanctify, as well as of the poor exploited people whom they in turn deceive to suck their last drop of blood.
(17) But today, when the nations pronounce their last words, it appears that these seven categories of men are indeed the seven branches of the same tree giving poisonous fruits that is taking away the world. Everything being in their hands, nothing could escape them in any domain. Whether they were elected by the people or by themselves, they did whatever they wanted, even changing the hours of your days. And there was nobody to counter them! But that was until the light appeared on the world and revealed their nuakedness which they hid under clothes of sheep. Thus showcased, these men who oppress people and peoples will be decried and then will disappear. You can then imagine the new world without them, and without those who commit themselves with them. This will give you a better appreciation of the kingdom you are about to enter.
(18) However, knowing that they have conditioned you for a long time, I would probably hear it said: among these elevated people who teach and guide us, there are many who aren’t entirely bad! I answer to this, that half of them undoubtedly make the world perish with less pain than the other half, a little like a rotten fruit that makes the others rot. Then stop defending them because, did they defend you by teaching you lies, by upsetting your countries, and by making you beg for their war? By disregarding the species of creation, the morality and the future of children, as well as the abominable suffering they were spreading throughout the world, were they filled with benevolence and with love towards humanity? Who then leads the herds to the precipice if not those who graze them?
(19) It’s easy however to see the ones who are working for life, and those who are working for death. And while we should be grateful to those who heal and to those who provide for basic needs, we can only hate those who bring horror to this Earth where evil is pushed to its climax. Because of the hypocrites, life is nothing more than threat, oppression and anguish. The pleasure of existence has vanished because, unlike the animals who know what makes them live, men led by others don’t know what makes them live or what them lose them. What is it then that strikes them with such a curse, if it isn’t because they have rejected God to place kings at their head?
(20) Here are listed this time, the evil works resulting from such an attitude that brings God out of his lair today:
The elevation of man over man;
The search for honors;
The domination of some over the others;
Power, money, profit, possession;
The mechanization of the world;
The commercial universe and the globalization of traffic;
Armament and the arsenals of war;
The usa of the atom and toxic products;
The national borders;
Immigration, deportation, transplantation;
The conquest and occupation of foreign countries;
The appropriation of lands;
The development of cities;
The construction of isolated houses;
The burying of the countryside under bitumen, cement and iron;
The disfigurement of sites;
The intense production of urban waste and its piles;
The pollution of water, air and earth;
The incessant noise;
The development of the territories;
The drying up of wetlands;
The detouring of streams or their dams;
The plundering of land and sea;
The production of food for profit;
The intensive crops and livestock production;
The monoculture and the mono-livestock farming;
The reduction or annihilation of species;
The disappearance of original species by abusive selections;
The forced mating of animals of different breeds;
The artificial insemination of animals;
The deprivation of liberty of animals and the cruelties committed on them;
As well as the death spectacle made with them;
are together abominations in the eyes of the Eternal!
The genetic modification of living organisms;
The artificial multiplication of individuals;
The transplantation of elements of the body;
The illicit marriages;
The belittlement of woman, and her forced marriage;
The compulsory or customary dowries of marriage;
The artificial insemination of woman;
The excision of an intimate part of little girls;
The indelible figures made on the skin;
The captivity and exploitation of human beings;
The transvestism, homosexuality, incest, pedophilia;
The violation and exploitation of children;
The dislocation of families;
The repudiation of woman;
The abandonment of one’s children or one’s father or mother;
As well as any other form of disrespect towards one’s fellow man,
are also insults made to the Father!
The formation of powers;
The interdependence of nations;
The use of a single language in the world;
The use of a foreign language by a people;
The opposition to the expression of others;
The idolatry and other fanaticism;
The submission of man to man;
The abandonment of personality and sovereignty;
The exploitation of man;
The oppression and cruelties committed on human beings;
The forced labor or exclusion;
The automation of gestures;
The works we do daily for the benefit of others;
The national songs and other symbols of nations;
The solemn commemorations;
The sectarian practices;
The standardization of thoughts and behaviors;
The incentives to consume;
The use of substances that modify the spirit, body or behavior;
As well as the orientation of children in these abyssal paths;
are together the source of God’s wrath, and of his great feast on the evening of the world.
(21) These are illicit and libelous acts committed before the face of the Eternal. So, the nations are going to be chastised according to what they have done. Let no one who doesn’t agree with these judgments hope to enter in the kingdom where these things that bring oppression and end will no longer be practiced. God’s judgments are expressed by his only begotten son. That is why, either you consider his judgments to be good and follow him into the kingdom, or you consider them to be evil and leave him; because he can’t take away all the men of the entire world. Is it not written that every man shall be judged according to his work? You are today in front of that judgment.
(22) All of these bad works call upon the law of heaven which prevents their reappearance. And if some people think that woman is inferior to man and that we can dispose of her as we wish, I answer them that Eve is half of the work of God who is man, and that it is because of this that there are as many Adam as we find Eve among peoples - It is thus obvious that woman is, in every aspect, the equal of man - That is why those who take several wives inferiorize woman, and thus denigrate his Creator. Whoever persists in this way, will lose his soul and will be rejected. He won’t live. Thus watch your thoughts.
(23) Others will say: Organ transplantation, is it a bad action committed before the Eternal? To this I answer that the obnoxious one doesn’t drive away those who don’t understand that man must remain in his integrity. You aren’t machines that are repaired with parts from out of service machines! Although the strong increase in the number of victims in this world gone crazy obliges medicine to develop to excess, one shouldn’t hope to make a custom of transplanting organs from the dead to the living, because there is a definite difference between healing and desecration.
(24) Unable to repress those who save lives, God turns a blind eye to these practices that go beyond the duties of man. But he will not always close them, for such interventions will no longer take place in the kingdom. The surgery will not go beyond excision. Because if one can favorably remove a sick part of the body, or add a prosthesis to it, one desecrates this body by transplanting a foreign organ to it. In the days that will follow, man will abstain from these transplant, because he will no longer use all his intelligence to cure, but to repel diseases.
(25) The integrity of man is precious. It must also be that of his family, his tribe,
his people and his race. However, this integrity disappears by the mixing of
populations and by illicit marriages which would make humanity vanish because of
the standardization of individuals. This can only be condemned; especially since, in
these areas, the occupation of the territory of first nations by foreigners is a flagrant
violation of the law. This is why many will shudder let me tell you. For robbing a
country from its original people, and to do so by committing abominable exactions,
going as far as the rape of women and the massacre of its inhabitants, is the worst
infamy committed before the face of the Creator, who can’t leave such things
unpunished! I say that the populations that do not have their original roots in the
countries of others where they have settled by force will disappear from the face of
the Earth. Such is the judgment of God who has commanded man:
You shall not kill.
You shall not lie.
You shall not covet what belongs to others.
You shall not oppress your neighbor.
You shall not take away anything by violence.
(26) On the day of His visitation, you had to expect this judgment being executed with the law and stand before the Son of man, as Jesus had asked. Therefore, if you belong to those who think: if we can no longer take over the land of others and establish our houses on these lands, it is better not to have been born! I say to them that they will not live out their days, because whoever prevents man from living as he wishes in his own country, or whoever deprives the Earth or destroys it, loses henceforth the right to breathe. That one reigned, but now he no longer reign. I remove the Earth from underneath his feet. Jesus says: all that belongs to the Father belongs to the Son. That is why I said that I am removing the Earth out from underneath the feet of those who mistreat it and giving it back to those who have more consideration for it, who are certainly the circumcised in heart.
(27) Since a first-born does not appropriate his mother, by not depriving his brothers and sisters, why then do some appropriate the nourishing Earth, by taking it away from those who come after them? Would she be only be their mother, or is she the mother of those who live in all times? Those who seize it do great injustice before the Eternal. But in the kingdom, it will not be so, for the earth will belong to the one who works it with his own hands. And everyone will live in his original country only. No one will work for strangers. And no one shall submit to another either willingly or by force, for he who submits to man is even more hateful than he to whom he submits. We submit only to God and not to man, for what value is the latter for us to devote ourselves to him?
(28) Always bear in mind that it is by deviating from the rules of existence protected by the law of Moses that men denatured and proliferated in an outrageous manner, by destroying everything in their path. In this way, the conditions of existence are regressing day by day and would end up taking humanity with them if God didn’t intervene today.
(29) So do not misunderstand thus the Son of man and about his mission. And don’t be deceived about the word of Jesus, saying that one man and one woman in two will be taken for the kingdom, and one man and one woman in two will be left. For he doesn’t speak of the deaf who dwell in the great cities and who are going to die with them, but of the inhabitants of the countryside who alone can still hear the truth. He says:
Of two men who will be in a field, one will be taken and the other one left; of two women who will grind with a millstone, one will be taken and the other one left. Be on guard then, since you do not know what day your Lord will come.
(30) Understanding that this great day has finally arrived, many will say: Lord, Lord, not everything is bad on this Earth that isn’t yet completely destroyed! Why then should the end of the world come upon us today, and not later? I answer that such words alone justify the immediate end!
(31) But to those who know that what is completely destroyed cannot be saved, and that the guilt of those who outrageously destroy the Earth and its inhabitants cannot be transferred to their descendants, I ask them to be careful not to confuse the circumcised who must live with the uncircumcised who must die. Because according to what is announced by Jesus, the man and woman who don’t follow me have no hope of entering the kingdom of God. It will be the same for those who will follow me while looking back. Either one walks with the Son without looking back into the kingdom, or one doesn’t want to leave this corrupt world, and one dies. Lot’s wife shows this in the same way, so that you may be sufficiently warned.