(1) The Scriptures explain that men would reject God to make a name and establish their own rules, and they would die for this excessive vanity. But no one heard him. Therefore, on this day, nations find that they are all in the wrong, they worked to their ruin, because the perilous situation in which they are, cannot be restored.
(2) From now on, all doors are closing, and those who work are rejected. The desolation increases in all countries. It affects the children and raises anxiety, because it appears to all that this world leaves no hope for future generations. It would thus be useless to retrace meticulously the past of humanity to understand where we are, especially with the mere evolution of weapons, we know what has been the history of nations and their irreversible movement which leads them since always to the end.
(3) The past of our world thus was only dissension and conflicts, because not knowing that only the knowledge is to be conquered on Earth and in the sky, man took the wrong direction. It was then wars on wars followed by periods of calm which was only time for war preparation until today when the religious wars, conquests, interests, borders and supremacy persist, and are the cause of massacres and devastation always more hateful in the world. A nation rises againstanother nation, and kingdom against kingdom, as it was predicted. This shows that this world is really at its term.
(4) For those who don't possess the Scriptures, here again, this time as a whole, the description of the end time that they tannounce. For your salvation, try to read suitably this passage that your fathers have never been able to read in two thousand years:
As Jesus was leaving, coming out of the temple (after he had taught the crowd), his disciples approached him to point out the buildings. But he said to them: Do you see all this? Verily I say unto you, there will not remain here a stone upon another stone that will not be brought down (the demolition of the religious buildings).
He sat down on the mountain of olive trees (the two olive trees: Moses and Elijah). And the disciples came and asked him this question in particular: Tell us when this will happen, and what will be the sign of your coming and of the end of the world?
Jesus answered them: Be careful that no one deceives you. For many will come in my name, saying: I am the Christ. And they will deceive many people (that’s what the leaders of sects do). You will hear of wars and rumors of wars: do not be troubled, for these things must happen. But it won't be the end yet. A nation will rise up against a nation, and a kingdom against a kingdom (as it is happening today), and there will be famines and earthquakes in various places. All this will be only the beginning of sorrows.
Then, they will deliver you up to torment, and they will put you to death; and you will be hated by all nations, because of my name (because of the book of life). Then also many will succumb, and they will betray themselves, and hate one another. Many false prophets will rise up, and they will deceive many people. And, because iniquity will have increased, the charity of the many will grow cold. But he who perseveres to the end will be saved. This good news of the kingdom will be preached throughout the entire world, as a testimony to all nations. Then will come the end.
That is why, when you see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by the prophet Daniel, set in holy places, – may he who reads pay attention! – therefore, may he who will be in Judea (meaning the plain) flee to the mountains; may he who will be on the roof (high) not go down to take what is in his house; and may he who will be in the field (of knowledge) not go back to take his cloak (exclude the excuses for not going back). Woe to the women who will be pregnant and to those who will breastfeed in those days! Pray that your escape (into the mountains) will not happen in winter, nor on a sabbath day (when everybody is asleep). Because then, the distress will be so great as there has not been since the beginning of the world until now, and that there will never be (God's promise to Noah). And, if those days were not shortened, no one would be saved; but, for the sake of the chosen ones, those days will be shortened.
If anyone then says to you: Christ is here, or: He is here, (before he comes) do not believe him. For there shall arise false Christs and false prophets, and shall show great signs and wonders, so that they shall deceive, if it were possible, even the elect. Behold, I have told you beforehand. If therefore they say unto you, Behold, he (the Son) is in the desert, go not forth; behold, he is in the chambers (where greats sit), believe it not. For as lightning comes from the east and shows itself even to the west, so will be the coming of the Son of man (the news will spread as fast as lightning).
Immediately after these days of distress, the Sun will darken, the Moon will no longer give its light, the stars will fall from the sky, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken (the consternation). Then the sign of the Son of man will appear in the sky, all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of man coming on the clouds of heaven (all the called) with power and great glory. He will send forth his angels (those who serve him) with a loud trumpet, and they will gather together his chosen ones from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other (all over the face of the Earth). Learn from a comparison drawn from the fig tree. As soon as its branches become tender, and the leaves grow, you know that summer is near. Likewise, when you see all these things, know that the Son of man is near, at the door. Verily I say unto you, this generation shall not pass by until all these things happen. Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.
As for the day and the hour, no one knows it, neither the angels of heaven, nor the Son, but the Father alone. What happened in the days of Noah will also happen in the days of the Son of man. Because, in the days before the flood, men ate and drank, they married each other and married their children, up to the day that Noah entered the ark (the book) and they did not suspect anything, up to the day that the flood came and took them all away: it will be the same at the coming of the Son of man.
So of two men who will be in a field, one will be taken and the other left; of two women who will grind with a millstone, one will be taken and the other left (those who understand and those who do not understand). Be watchful, since you do not know on what day your Lord will come.
Fear that he may find you asleep when he comes suddenly. What I say to you, I say to all: Keep watch.
(5) The explanation of this is no longer necessary, because now every one understands what is said. I shall show why the world will be destroyed so quickly, and how you can escape it. For now, notice that everything that is announced by Jesus has not yet happened, otherwise the apocalypse would already be behind us and you would be in the kingdom.
(6) With everything that has been demonstrated till here, you are obliged to understand this warning of Jesus. Since he says: This generation shall not pass away, till all is fulfilled, stop believing that the Son of man, that he announces, existed in flesh and bone in John's days because, if that was the case, his generation would have known what announces Jesus. What! the end of the world would have come two thousand years ago, and since then we wouldn't remember it any more?
(7) Instead, make sure you are not asleep today, as Jesus recommends to all, because it is indeed about the coming of the son of man and the gathering of lambs. If you don't want to believe in me or in the One who sends me, how will you explain the Son of man that Jesus announces, as well as what is happening on the day of his coming?
(8) In the beginning was Eden. Everything was beautiful and pure on the Earth which should have remained as it was created. It shouldn't have been plundered by man who only had to cultivate it as God had asked him to do. But today trampled, upset, plundered, polluted and contaminated, it is now nothing more than mountains of pain. This is why God aroused me today so that I would destroy the powers which imposed to peoples their rules with their devilish weapons. I tell you, they will be destroyed down to their roots and, in a short time, the happy days of Eden again will become reality.
(9) But those who tremble with fear in front of the anger that arrives, will say: if the imperious nations which are eager to make war would deprive of their terrible weapons, the end of the world would be avoided, if not postponed? I answer that the end cannot and must not avoided, and it doesn't come because of these weapons but from the vanity of those who reign since antiquity. That is why, it would be useless to disarm if we don't extract from the Earth those who produce these poisoned fruits.
(10) It is obviously impossible for nations to disarm because, far from all reality, those who govern need the threat posed by their weapons to reign. Isn't it with their armed forces that they base their authority on peoples? But with the powers and destructive forces whose they dispose and the fears that they arouse on other countries, they are nevertheless indispensable to make you stand up and put an end to their world of scandals. Thus let them do what ever they wish; because, without those who dominate in your countries, God's kingdom could not come to Earth.
(11) In his anger, God says, by Zephaniah:
I will destroy everything on earth,
Says the Eternal.
I will destroy man and beast,
Birds of the sky and fish of the sea,
The objects of scandal, and the wicked with them;
I will exterminate men from the face of the earth,
Says the Eternal.
(12) The Eternal announces the end of the world whose Jesus spoke, and the end of those who are guilty of bringing it. But before that, they will be tormented day and night, until they understand by force that the Earth doesn't belong to them, and how much they were wrong to endanger it. Therefore, to precipitate the fall of nations, God commands his son to dry up the rivers which irrigate them, until they have no more water and shrivel under the Sun. Already, the dominant nations sink into fear, because of their leaders to the misleading language who express only deceitful comments, and very often destructive and bloodthirsty.
(13) It is thus over with these arrogant nations which disdain the One who gives life by his breath, or which speak of Him with a double heart! They will not recover from the coming of his son who is sent to cut them in pieces until they disappear. This time you will see the accomplishment of God's mystery, and you will know that his promise was not vain.
(14) To live, it is to love and not to destroy. But we cannot love without fear or suffering evoking compassion. If thus there was no natural dangers which make us fear for others and to sharpen the consciousness, we could not preciate anything. These dangers are sufficiently numerous, it isn't necessary to add more by creating enemies, or destroying that by which one lives. But, if wisdom allows everyone to protect themselves from natural dangers, intelligence, then, does not allow protecting ourselves from dangers that it creates by the works it produces without being able to evaluate. And the inevitable end of nations will show it, even to those who have pierced eyes.
(15) Because they are inapt to explain the elements of the universe, man and what should be his line of conduct, the leaders of this world while trying hard to have big mouth to be honored. But those seeking honors are similar to the dried out plants hoping ardently for the coming of the water but give no fruits. So that everyone knows who they really are, the psalms show them like this:
They imagine that their houses will be eternal,
That their homes will stand from age to age,
They whose names are honored on earth.
But the man who is honored has no duration,
He is like the beasts that are slaughtered.
This is their way, their folly,
And those who follow them enjoy their speeches.
(16) The Earth belongs to the One who created for himself and his children. It doesn't belong to the goats who wanted to seize it with force to reign over its inhabitants! This is why the rulers of cities and nations who are constantly looking for honors, are shown in spectacle today by the Scriptures and by the Son. From always, condemned by God who has them in abomination, they have no more appeal. Being then defenseless and homeless, and in the impossibility to understand what takes place today, what can become of them? I know what is coming, as well as what will be their distress in these last days. That they console however, because they will live until the end of the world, the world which still needs them to be destroyed and so that they disappear with it.
(17) We understand that when the righteous learn the truth, here or elsewhere in the Wheel, they cease for ever to submit to other men. It is thus certain that when the Son sets his book (the ark) in the world, the saints of the last day turn away from their leaders whose hypocrisy is obvious. They don't confide any more in them but in God, because they grasp every word of the Scripture, particularly this one:
So speaks the Eternal:
CURSED BE THE MAN WHO TRUSTS IN MAN,
Who takes the flesh for his support,
And who turns his heart away from the Eternal!
He is like a wretch in the desert,
And he does not see happiness coming;
He lives in the scorched places of the desert,
A salty and uninhabited land.
BLESSED BE THE MAN WHO TRUSTS IN THE ETERNAL,
And for whom the Eternal is hope!
He is like a tree planted beside the waters,
And which extends its roots towards the current;
It does not see the heat when it comes,
And its foliage remains green;
In the year of the drought, it has no fear,
And it never ceases to bear fruit.
(18) He who confides in their leaders, by saying: I do trust man! is the one that is cursed. Because relying on others, he no longer care about the values that God placed in the heart of man by creating him. And everything he does is reprehensible and sanctioned, as will occur for the coming of God's kingdom. Consequently, it is indispensable not to confide any more in man to be born a second time with the knowledge which endows the Holy Spirit. Otherwise, in a short time, there will be no dawn for humanity.
(19) Believe that the new world is coming, especially now because everything necessary for its coming is henceforth in place on the Earth and around the Earth, beyond the clouds. Nothing is missing, even this apparatus with which we can communicate with the whole world and whose we shall make use, because it also intended to serve the one that the Eternal has sent. But what I hear about the apocalypse which precedes the kingdom of God is amazing! Because some people assert that it's a disorder of the faculties of the prophets, it is imagination, and it will never happen... Others claim that it will be due to some phenomenon coming from the ground or from a celestial body, and that it will be the end of all existence... In the darkness, nobody succeeds in grasping that it is linked to human responsibility. No one understands that there are men themselves who, by violating the law, have brought it upon them.
(20) So listen to me, men unwilling to understand! Three distinct things will necessarily provoke this famous apocalypse:
- The first one will come inevitably from the introduction of the truth in the world of lying. This will be amply sufficient to change man and his projects.
- The second will be due to those chosen ones by God. Because, seeing the end of this world coming, they will withdraw for a moment on the mountains of their countries to escape the deluge of fire, water and hail. Their withdrawal will precipitate the fall of nations.
- The third will come from those who rules in the industrialized and heavily armed nations. For these men, up to now self-assured and their powers, will be seized by madness when those who maintained them will withdraw from their environment. Knowing they cannot survive their departure and to the fall of cities, their dismay will grow until they use their nuclear weapons before disappearing for ever.
(21) The end is now inevitable. However, so that there are no confusions in your minds, think that, without apocalypse, it would be the end of all existence, if only by the proliferation of the human beings who transform the green Earth into a desert. What has already widely begun. Because this exaggerated proliferation is also the consequence of the impoverishment of peoples, destabilized by those whom God loathes. But the end would also come through the increasing poisoning of foods; by the modification of the living organism; by deforestation and the disappearance of wild species; by trash and growing pollutions; by the lack of drinking water; and by the frenetic development of the cities which engender the crowding, misery, violence, disrespect and by the increase of virulent and incurable diseases that we know. But really, the only and fast climatic change due to human activities, would be enough to eliminate the world in a short time. And then, there would be no survivors.
(22) The fulfilment of the prophecy is thus necessary. Do not however think that the book of life is the cause of the end of the world. Instead, it is the ark which will save those who are not suppose to die but who would die without it. No book can put an end to the world! Although it is this star (this light) falling on the Earth and makes the bitter waters, do not listen to what your leaders will tell you against me to try to dissuade you from following me. Because, unlike them who keep you sitting at the threshold of death, me the Son, I only have the power to make you rise to save you.
(23) Jesus said: This good news of the kingdom of God shall be preached all over the world, to serve as a testimony to all nations. Then will come the end. I know the hypocrisy of those high-ranking men, sometimes they speak about the Son or about the Father with a double heart, to better seduce those who like their speeches. Would it then be possible that they make case of this word of Jesus? If they believe in him, they know the good news of God's kingdom will be preached all over the world to serve as testimony, and ineluctably the end will come. Guilty of this disaster, could they then imagine entering into the kingdom by brandishing their laws in their hands? These sons of Satan were, and will not be. They will beg, but they will not be heard.
(24) The greats of this world have nothing in common with the Son of man because, unlike him, they are armed and put their hands on the peoples to whom they lie. They devastate the Earth, shed blood, make people slaves, and destroy the whole world. Their mission isn't similar to that one of the Son it seems...What would they have to fear of a single man, who speaks like a lamb, and who has only the sword of its mouth to fight them? Swelled of pride, they will not listen to him, preferring to pour more blood from their wars, because they laugh desperately at the word of the Eternal who said:
I will ask for the soul of man from man, from the man who is his brother. If anyone sheds man's blood, by man his blood shall be shed; for God made man in his image.
(25) I praise the Father for this word which condemns those who pour or make pour human blood. Yes, I praise him, because to raise hand against man, is to raise hand against God who created man to his image. And to raise hand against God is to pronounce his own death sentence. That is why God is going to free the Earth of all those who kill his children and no one can escape.
(26) You the circumcised of heart, you know that after having received an order, the military easily kill men, women and children. The spirit which lives in them doesn't ask them to cultivate fields but to make war, that is to say kill people. That is why their ranks are, obviously, only a successive degradation of the human qualities. This descent of echelon in the stupidity, will allow them today to use weapons of extermination, produced by the scientists, without understanding what they do and without suffer of their infamy.
(27) So, do not hope anything on their part other than what I say, because the military, since always trained to the fights, exterminate the righteous and the unrighteous without distinction. As ferocious dogs trained against men they use their fangs in their fury, the military, also trained against men, use their weapons and their machines of war with so much frenzy. They act that way, because he who obeys the orders of others loses his qualities of human being. He then becomes similar to an obedient animal not having to think for his life. The ten commandments? knows not! he answers in the form of barking.
(28) Understanding now that they were also reserved for the great feast of God at the end of the centuries, the military will place their only hope in their weapons. This is all the intelligence of the soldiers who see the salvation of the world in weapons, and not in the disappearance of those who brought it. In the meantime, Jesus had said to them: be content with your wages! But, mindless, they knew not what he told to them...
(29) However, you the saints of mind, don't be frightened by what is happening, nothing bad will happen to you. Not even a hair from your head will fall, because the Father sends me to look for you and to put you under shelter. You are the good seed, the good seed of his kingdom. And it is to save you, you and your posterity, that God is going to destroy this inequitable and corrupted world. Be thus confident, you will remain alive.