(1) When I was born, God put a balance in my hands so that I could weigh things and estimate its value. Having taken quite some times to weigh men of the four generations, I have found no difference in weight between them all. And I was satisfied, because it corresponded to the thoughts of the prophets and not to the thoughts of those which have no respect for the people they stole their country.
(2) Men must live only in the countries whose they originate, because the order of the peoples means first by the fact that everyone lives in his country and not in the country of others – The country and the man to who it give birth are one – That is why nobody should appropriate the country of others and settle.
(3) It is indeed pleasant to visit the foreign nations and to share knowledge with them, because it is good brotherhood. But stealing a country, by decimating or by exterminating its people, as did the conquerors, is to commit the greatest disgrace before God who created all men with the same love. Therefore He will eliminate mercilessly those who have so acted.
(4) If one would kill a man and his family to take possessions of his goods and lands, would you have the heart to go and live with him? You couldn't, and wouldn't. That is why those who went away (or still going away) to live in countries taken by the power of weapons, do approve necessarily this sacrilege committed by their predecessors and will disappear with them. Here is the powerful justice of heaven, because we don't establish our house upon the blood of innocent souls which shout from the earth and whose shouts ascend to the Eternal.
(5) Know then that these merciless nations on the evening of the world will not remain, because they laugh at the Father and at Jesus who says:
Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind. This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: Love your neighbor as yourself. All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments.
(6) To love God and his neighbors, is to practise the commandments of His law, and to fraternize with all men, it is not to spit in his face while sitting down on the souls of His children that we kill. Nevertheless, this is what did some arrogant nations which undertook several countries around the world where they gave birth to their infamy. Indeed, having tied down or having exterminated the innocent peoples of their countries that they stole by the force, these nations gave birth to monstrous daughters, to nations similar to themselves, which even have more hatred for others.
(7) Among these cruel nations, there is one which became giant. And it developed itself so fast that all brigands of the entire world never ceased to rush for five centuries, with their priests, to strengthen and multiply. So, having made beyond excess its coat and of arrogance its torch, this nation dominates all other of the world on which it imposes its rules. But the world has now become too small to exercise its authority. Then it turns towards the celestial bodies and hope to colonize soon...
(8) To establish their supremacy, the leaders of this arrogant and contemptuous nation, which is hated from the rest of the world, henceforth, want to look moral and exemplary, deeply advising, with threats if necessary, to all nations to walk in their steps. They think to be able to reign eternally over the entire world because, from Rome and of its slanders, this nation is born. However, in the kingdom which arrives, we do not find any traces of this nation anymore, it disappeared from the world.
(9) Similarly to immigrants, the descendants of the conquerors can't be legitimate in the countries that their fathers stole formerly, because the centuries don't legitimized the slanders committed by the former transgressions of the law. On the contrary, they are only increasing them; because the former lie cannot become truth by changing faces over time.
(10) Think about to enter in the kingdom which arrives, you who, for a reason or another, do live in a country which isn't that of your roots, you should turn to your people and run back to your country of origin before the end. If you do not act as I say, you will perish; because you can't enter the Assembly. Will remain alive on this earth only the people that I shall assemble in all countries, and among whom no foreigner can enter. Hear what I say, because the guilty nations of the disaster are going to pay to the double the price of the blood that they spilled. God doesn't forget them. And their remuneration will be returned to them measure by measure, and twice the measure of what they did.
(11) The nations which have great powers of destruction are often the cause of wars and instability in the world. They are also those which caused movement of men from countries that they impoverished toward their nations covered of money. I'm talking about immigrations which cause all kinds of mixtures and interbreeding populations to the point of not knowing who is who, and who owns the country where foreigners come in droves. Increasing all the confusion and raises vain discussions on races and integrity of people.
(12) Whoever doesn't live in his original country is doubly guilty, first of all because he impoverishes his people by his absence, and also because he becomes a considerable embarrassment in the foreign country where he established his home. This increases discomfort and disaster created by overpopulation.
(13) For all these reasons, God says that he will make man rarer than fine gold, rarer than the gold of Ophir. Think that the remaining number of men will be a very small number. Indeed for this great day of vengeance, it is written:
See, the day of the Lord is coming
A cruel day, with wrath and fierce anger,
To make the land desolate
And destroy the sinners within it.
The stars of heaven and their constellations
Will not show their light.
The rising sun will be darkened
And the moon will not give its light.
I will punish the world for its evil,
The wicked for their sins.
I will put an end to the arrogance of the haughty
And will humble the pride of the ruthless.
I will make people scarcer than pure gold,
More rare than the gold of Ophir.
Therefore I will make the heavens tremble;
And the earth will shake from its place
At the wrath of the Lord Almighty,
In the day of his burning anger.
Like a hunted gazelle,
Like sheep without a shepherd,
THEY WILL ALL RETURN TO THEIR OWN PEOPLE,
THEY WILL FLEE TO THEIR NATIVE LAND.
Whoever is captured will be thrust through;
all who are caught will fall by the sword.
Their infants will be dashed to pieces before their eyes;
Their houses will be looted and their wives violated.
(14) You all, artificial nations, composed of robbers hurried from all horizons to exploit the countries that you stole; yes, you who are only imitations of the veritable and nations without roots, you come to take note of your punishment. You won't escape because, that you are from west or from east, from north or south, what is thus written is written and fulfilled, even if you don't want it.
(15) Today those who reign in these imperious nations will need to rely on rocks to stand in front of the anger of God, because being poltroons without courage searching for the power of weapons to fill their spiritual weakness.
(16) Therefore, those few impertinent nations, which make act of ostentation of their supremacy, are in aversion to the Eternal who hates what is elevated. They are also the malaise and the shame of humanity; because they harangue the common peoples to be listened, they oppress to better reign, increase their armament to make them tremble, and often organize slaughters on them, that they call wars, to establish their supremacy. Should these cruel nations then stay on this planet which it dies from that? No, because those who kill men and who glory their villainous acts that they justify with courage, are in fact individuals with no human value, who will see the kingdom coming being able to go.
(17) Only refugees are acceptable during a certain time in the course of which they recover their strength to regroup their people in danger. But if they abandon their own, under the pretext that it is now difficult to live in their country on which the brigands have appropriated by force, then they aren't glorious, they have not the face of the heroes. If they don't return in their country before the end, but stay in the country which opened its doors to help them, then they will catch the face of the conquerors and will undergo their punishment, the worst which can be given.
(18) The principle of formations has showed that the vegetable, animal or human creature is therefore the right answer to the original environment from which it emerges. Consequently, any immigration or transplantation can only be a desecration of these places, by introduction of foreign bodies in these places. A forest is legitimate and sovereign where it is since the beginnings, and nothing else can or has to reign in its place. It's the same for people of the entire world, that nothing or anybody must disturb.
(19) Because of this, we see that the conquerors cannot live in a country which isn't the one of their origin, particularly as they necessarily have the face of the traitors and the murderer. Traitors, because they abandon their family and their people, and murderers, because sometimes they killed men and animals to take their countries which they coveted.
(20) When we so act, can we be worthy before God and love our neighbor as ourselves? Do we have the right to proclaim around the world our love for the works of the Eternal? I tell you that we can scorn peoples and God only by of the worst kind! Therefore the destruction of the conquerors and the colonizers that God will operate, as well as for nations from which came out these beings of an extreme lowness, is only justice and execution of the decree.
(21) These are never peoples of the people who rise against other peoples to make war, they are those who reign at their head who are doing it by obliging them to kill each other. But the end of such scandals happened, because the fresh water dissolves any human powers and strips bare those who had. So bare naked, your leaders will not be any more able to governe you, but rather to amuse you in their distress, especially as it is written about them:
He makes nations great, and destroys them;
He enlarges nations, and disperses them.
He deprives the leaders of the earth of their reason;
He makes them wander in a trackless waste.
They grope in darkness with no light;
He makes them stagger like drunkards.
Looking up to the world, the wandering of the leaders of the peoples cannot escape you because, besides their disorientation, they are guilty of wars, of disarray and devastation of the countries. To deny this, is to be condemned.
(22) But those who are rooted in the field of lies will say to me: since the beginning, you tell us that the most of the humanity will perish to make room for the children of Abraham to whom the Earth was promised. And you have showed in this sense the word of God announcing that he would make man as rare as the gold of Ophir. If so, this means that the human rights established by our fathers are worthless! Should we abandon them for ever?
(23) I answer to this that, Jesus had reason to fear that I would find you asleep at my sudden arrival! Because I continue to say that the men of today have no longer the same rights. Indeed, those who transgress the commandments and grant themselves powers over others; those who destroy forests, sites, seas, vegetable and animal species for money; those who corrupt and make suffer humanity; those who annihilate the moral values; and all those who modify or alter nature one way or another, or declare war, lost the right to stay on Earth which can't support them any longer. God wants it that way, in order that the saints of mind to who He gives the Earth forever retain the right to do what pleases them.
(24) Had you believed that human rights could be defined by some inhabitants of sepulchers? Is it your machines which determine themselves their own function rules, or is it you who gives them the rules as you create them? Because it isn't them which can establish their rules, don't you dare to establish yourself your own rules because only the Creator can give them to you. Your fathers believed they could do it, and have annihilated the law of Moses. They then built an unstable world, a world which vacillates and waddles, ready to collapse.
(25) Moses indicated to the humanity how it should behave. But always men have put aside his law and his advices to be able to confide in the great. Now each must assume, because as it is written in psalms:
The Lord is with me; he is my helper.
I look in triumph on my enemies.
It is better to take refuge in the Lord
Than to trust in humans.
It is better to take refuge in the Lord
Than to trust in princes.
(26) Besides, to protect themselves better and to cover the criminals who support them, the leaders of nations and their ministers in whom you confide, had to abolish the capital punishment established by Moses. And you circumcised, who walk in their ways, you abandon your responsibility in this matter. Because, they occupy a high positions, you peacefully let them live; while they oppress, destroy and kill as they pleased.
(27) Although it repeats itself, history will nevertheless still show you that it was useless to decline the one who sat on his own at the head of a nation, and to replace him by another chosen of all; because they do like the same gods: money, power, domination and glory. Drunk of vanity and deprived of light, such individuals don't bring liberation but what makes slave man and inapte to know the truth.
(28) So, it was not through speeches or by rebellions against those who govern that we could terminate their scandals and their slanders, but only by abandoning them until they disappear. That is why revolutions were always in vain and useless, especially it wasn't those who were at your heads that had to be fought, but your own thoughts. Isn't it what shows Samuel? To change the world, it is necessary to first change his heart. No longer attempt to evaluate the world according to the turmoil of its history, because it's only by taking part of the resurrection of the dead that you will be able to evaluate it and to determine how much longer it will last.
(29) The powerful of this world will see with all eyes their end coming with the movement of withdrawal which you are going to do; because, without you who made them live, they will all perish. You now understand better the meaning of the separation of goats and sheep that operates the Son of man on the day of his coming, and why Jesus warned you with so much insistence, as well as the whole Scripture which announces:
Every valley shall be filled in,
Every mountain and hill made low.
The crooked roads shall become straight,
The rough ways smooth.
And all people will see God’s salvation.
If thus you hear the voice of the one who accomplishes this word of the Scripture today, don't precipitate yourself to the tree tops, because you are not risking anything and the roads to hide from him all end at their summit.
(30) You should have stayed away from those who govern but listen Jesus who asked you to love each other. But you didn't want to hear him, you, of the fourth generation which killed more than two hundred million men in less than half a millennium! You stained your dress with your baseness, you oppressed those who weren't able to resist you. Now take place your punishment. You will no longer impose your laws and your willpower to the world of the living.