(1) Led in the whole truth by the Son and the prophets today, you know that you have to keep your soul alive, corresponding to the existence, so that it knows the magnificent worlds to come on the long path of life, at the beginning of which we are. So, each will practise the law and will circumcise his heart, because we live to love and not to destroy, to enjoy the existence and not to suffer.
(2) To ensure this, it is indispensable that the conditions of life are natural and balanced, as in the origins, so that the newborn children always find a pure and intact Earth and such as it was created. Consequently, it is necessary to educate the children on the works of the Eternal, so they can any longer do what it should not, like to promote the use of machines which takes up your lives and the whole Earth, killing everything; or yet to deviate from the morality.
(3) A man grows with the education that he receives in his environment where he evolves. That is why, being born and evolving in the traditions and the customs of the fathers annulled the capacity to question them. Indeed, the beings always find normal what surrounds them and being part of the elements of which they're made of. So, the child who grows up in the city won't notice that he evolves in a very harmful environment. Whereas the child of the campaign, who grows up within the animals environment and in the nature, can never deviate from the truth with which he is molded, and his judgments will remain good during his existence. Him, will always have a common sense, and will have an exact vision of the world and of the original order established by the Creator.
(4) To live peacefully on high tops, in the manner of the angels of the Wheel, man needs certainly his natural environment, but also needs to be educated in this environment. It is also necessary for him and his close relations, his people, his entire freedom, and to be able to leave it to his creator. This being the essence of the members of a family, it's the same for all families of the Earth. Consequently, the reunion of the families of the kingdom, which will gather around the law of this new Alliance, won't change the needs of each. I explain that what is necessary to one person and his family, is necessary the same thing for the other persons and their family, and that the fact that there are several associated families doesn't have to change the needs of everyone.
(5) Certainly, what is said here was by no means the case in cities and hierarchical world, because the members of the ruling class and of the rich class, thinking firmly of being superior to the others, lived from others and not from the earth to which they were foreign. So, the requirements of some weren't the one of others, and what ensued from it was outrageous.
(6) On his new Earth that he is going to create, God announces by the Scripture that nobody will work for the profit of others, and that each will enjoy the works of his hands. Also have for the idea that the one who will work a field for himself will not have to work a multitude of others to satisfy the needs and requirements of the inhabitants of the big cities, knowing that these cities will no longer exist. No, being forced to work for strangers is an infamy at the eyes of the Father, because it brings necessarily half of the world to be lived on the other half which is held in slavery.
(7) No, the One who created everything didn't give men in feed to other men, nor peoples in feed to other peoples. In this simple word of Jesus :
Whoever wants to be first must be slave of all.
don't we find what have to be the thought, the behaviour and the overlook that we should focus on others? Don't we read about what is love, deference, the respect for others and the brotherhood? Was it the feelings and the attitudes of the leaders of these arrogant nations which were proud of beings superior to others? Cursed on them all! That they disappear for ever!
(8) Soon becoming comprehensive, humble and very rare, you won't stop practising the kingdom's law. Then will become established a new relationship between men and the peoples, based this time on the feelings. A new order will be born naturally in the world, by God's will and according to what has to be to not hinder any more the walk of life.
(9) Thus banish all idea to have to organize the world, like those who strove to do it and who substituted themselves to the Creator, by thinking being over Him. It is because of them that wars were born and that we assisted to the unrestrained multiplication of the conquerors and the peoples whom they enslaved, because these last ones postponed their salvation on the high number of their children. Then men became too numerous on the Earth. And the Earth runs out, deforms and suffers from it.
(10) To avoid this, how can we know what must be the just proportions of humanity, as well as of the animals and vegetables? Can we estimate them? I answer that we imagine well that the world of vegetable has to exist in a larger quantity and on a much larger area than it is for the animal world, and this last one in a number higher than the human world, so that the order and the balance can remain between all.
61 - The world
Here is thus how will be the aspect of the world in the kingdom, when the species will have found their original number and their balance, as well as their real value at the eyes of the human beings.
(11) The eras showed that the mineral produces the conditions of life for the vegetable, that the mineral and the vegetable produce the conditions of life for the animal, and that the mineral, vegetable and the animal produce lastly the conditions of life for the human being. If thus the primary and constituent elements of the human being disappeared due to the lack of place, it is certain that humanity would disappear with them. What will not happen however, because everything isn't destroyed in the world of Noah...
(12) We also understand that along the eras, there was at the same moment a progress in the quality of beings produced at their time and a decrease of their numbers; this, because what is more elaborated is necessarily rarer. That is why, last-born and the greatest of all the living beings which God created, man must be the rarest. His needs being superior to those of the animals, he can live only if the number of individuals who compose the humanity remains restricted. Otherwise, he is obliged to plunder everything to last a little longer before disappearing. That is why man must never step out of these rules that the nature imposes and that the law of the Holy Spirit defines clearly.
(13) If thus today there was not this natural selection which takes place by the separation of the saint men of those who aren't, the overpopulation itself could only engender the entire disappearance of humanity. And if it is distressing to notice this excess which commits such a devastation, it is reassuring however to know that the terrestrial garden (the Eden) will return again to what it was before, as soon as those who trample it and disturb its waters will then have disappeared. Noah and the prophets join me to denounce it. And believe that it will so be done.
(14) When you, the chosen ones of God, will already be in the sanctuary for about ten years, how you will know if the species of the creation reconstituted their right number which will allow again the world balance? On this point, know that, even after having become enlighten angels, you will have to content with observing the natural development of what exists independently of your will. This new development of the species will be done freely, and you must not get involved in this, by no means. Then you will notice that the original order which your fathers had shaken and the balance between the species which they had put in danger will be restored by themselves.
(15) This is why I don't stop saying that, men or angels, you will have to touch nothing on this Earth that you didn't create. The world was not been started by God so that you finished it in your way, because it is a finished work which you don't have to touch.
(16) To reinforce your new spirit, pull from this world of darkness that you leave, what will be a world of light where you go. Far from protecting the nourishing Earth with all it contains, your fathers, devoid of the Holy Spirit, knew only how to destroy it. It is thus incumbent, to you the chosen ones, to later explain to your children how they modified nature, destroyed the forests, soiled the earth and the sea, plundered the grounds, destroyed the fertile plains buried under cement, asphalt and iron, they ransacked and contaminated sites, caused a strong deterioration of the climate with their activities, and affected seriously their health. You will show them using patience that they so were destroying themselves, and that they corrupted all their ways due to the lack of respect, going as far as burning their children with the fire of their lies to honor their gods!
(17) So immortalizing the infamy and the disaster, your fathers did not express any anxiety however in front of the scary disappearance of the species, the diseases and the replacement of the natural by the artificial. No, because they didn't notice that they quickly made the Earth unbearable. That is why, in spite of the important number of victims whom it was necessary to help, they gave themselves good consciousness, by not stopping proclaiming that they were in search of the best quality of life... We progress! they said. Poor men, poor men, even animals cursed them, because they crushed them.
(18) Besides, and as well as the law obliges it, the world in the sanctuary will not experience this exploitation of man over man, nor the supremacy of a race, a nation or people over other peoples or over the entire humanity. And in this magnificent garden of the Wheel, where we can't conceive any more an urban world on one side and a rural world on the other side, there will be only small cities integrated into nature and builded by families respectful of the law. That is why my children, the Earth will keep the magnificence of its beauty, and the order will live in all countries.
(19) When the book of life will have made fly away the word scientific and the word religious from your thoughts, you will be relieved of what made you interpret everything upside-down. Then the works of the Eternal will appear to you clearly, and you will no longer confuse them with the human works. You will also know that your relationship with the Creator have to be those of children with their father, and devoid of ceremonies and play-acting. The light will be in you and will allow you to discern perfectly the values of the existence. Don't thus regret this long stay in the darkness before to born again from the spirit, because the period in darkness is also a time of preparation for the resurrection.
(20) During their stay in the darkness, your predecessors had no discernment. They ignored that universe is eternal and alive, and that because of it we are alive and without limit of life. They didn't recognize the celestial spirit, and believed firmly that the God of their thoughts had created the good and the evil, and that each man would contain a man of good and a man of evil.
(21) Unable to grasp that there is only a single universe and a unique God who lives in it, how would they then have known that God creates everything in the opposite, so that man can discern, interpret and rise? Not knowing much more that children aren't born sinners, but do become as such by the transgression of the law, your predecessors saw the good and the evil as being a creation of God and not the choice of man. That is why in these days of darkness which end, it was yet the evil which dominated, the one by which everything is destroyed, right up to the heart of the newborn children.
(22) The good favors the existence and enhances it, whereas the evil affects it and makes it more difficult. Whoever can hear it. It is for sure that the one who abuses somebody by guile or by force, or by lies to give himself a greater value, or who kills or destroys to show his supremacy, or yet which steals something, substitutes voluntarily evil into good. It is indeed good for him to act like so, otherwise he wouldn't do it. And all uncircumcised are acting as such! Because, for them, they don't commit misdeed during their outrages, and don't feel by no means guilty. This indicates that the good and the evil are personal notions, particular values to each depending if he is circumcised by heart or not. Hence from the prophets, the trinity and the law by which we know where we are going.
(23) The education of the child in the straight and narrow, will be at first the one which allows him to circumcise his heart. After what, he will learn only to read, to write, as well as other elementary things. And what he will want to know furthermore, he will discover it by the prophets and by the book of life of the lamb, as well as in the days of his existence; because life is in itself a daily study that must come naturally and freely in the garden until the old age.
(24) To study to feed his spirit, is the same as eating food to feed his body. Consequently, it is necessary to be vigilant, because to learn all in the childhood removes the desire to live. This was noticed with the desperate children who came out of schools where we locked them up, because we have taught them at twelve years what they should have known at fifty years.
(25) But verily what was this kind of education that kings and religious established and made mandatory? Wasn't it to give to children a form of precise thought, so that they walk in the ways that we had chosen for them? I tell you, to enclose the children from their youngest age to teach them how to surrender themselves to others, as well as showing the best methods to live by scorning creation and the entire Earth, by depriving them of their youth that they should have freely passed in the garden, was enough to justify the grand punishment.
(26) A human being must never be imprisoned by force. Misfortune to those who don't hear that! Because there are other manners to educate, and other ways to correct than to take away his freedom. That is why, to imprison the children as soon as they know how to walk, to teach them by force what is leading to the disaster, or yet to imprison the sinners for straighten them and put them again on the straight and narrow, this is what we were saying, this could only bring the anger of the lamb; because such practices which have nothing to do with the culture of a human being are despicable of God and men! Condemn the confinement and the detention of every living being, man or animal! In order to be in favor to the eyes of the Father and save your soul, you must not commit any more the horrors of your predecessors.
(27) We saw that there are no boundaries between the mineral, vegetable, animal and the human being. Man isn't thus an isolated being from the rest of the world. Being on the contrary the fruit of all things, placed at the top of the creation, he is endowed of the spirit that other beings can't have. But this spirit is given to him so that he can learn and rise, and not to populate the Earth of crippled, disabled, ill, poor, slaves, prisoners, starving men and desperate persons, as it was in the world of darkness which is about to end. That is why, abandon the habit to think in term of money, profit, power and supremacy. These things are the causes of the iniquities which don't conceive in the sanctuary where you are going.
(28) The spirit, which emanates from the writings of the soul, can be perfect only if it is freed forever from the constraints imposed by ignorance. Indeed, how a reasoning could be just if the spirit is disrupted by misbelieves? If we don't know the celestial bodies of solar family, how can we know what Earth is and the world that it makes live? Can we only imagine the world as a single piece and the man, for whom everything exists, has done exactly what he should never do again? What is allowing us to see this: the eyes closed by ignorance or the eyes wide opened by the knowledge? If you know how to answer this, consider that you are chosen for the kingdom and for the eternal life.
(29) But, when I admire the beauty of the Earth and sky, when I contemplate the harmony of the works of the Creator, I don't understand what is human culture whose man boasted. I neither grasp the meaning of it, nor know the use of it. However, it is obvious that the Earth is a magnificent garden that we don't have to leave to go live on other celestial bodies where there are only stones and dusts. What is worth then this human culture for which you hung on, and what was its destiny? The enrichment of the spirit has for purpose to live ideally on earth with every elements of nature. But, we can't succeed without circumcising his heart. The circumcision is consequently essential to live, because it is the whole world which depends on it.