(1) So that man does not destroy the Earth any more in the indifference of what will be the future of the children, you have to listen attentively the Son of man in all circumstances. On this, Jesus said:
If you love me, keep my commands. And I will ask the Father, and he will give you another advocate to help you and be with you forever, the Spirit of truth. The world cannot accept him, because it neither sees him nor knows him. But you know him, for he lives with you and will be in you.
I pass to you the spirit of truth which is in me and which you will keep in you; because, whatever are your conversations, they will always concern the Lamb's book of life, this bread of heaven which was promised to you to live eternally.
(2) Our progression in the real was effected as those of sailors who, having sailed for a long time by dead reckoning, from now orient themselves with the compass and can even know their exact position on the waters expanse. Likewise, we can place today our solar family on the great spiral of the path of the life.
(3) After having progressed like so through knowledge, you are anymore allowed to return backwards henceforth, because the world is comparable to a vessel going away irreversibly towards a destination which isn't unknown any more. But in this world the confusion and the distress still reign, because there are almost as many pilots as there are leaders of nation! Can we conceive a ship with a multitude of rudders steering in all directions? Where could it go, if it isn't on reefs? Such is this world however, the heads of nations want to direct each in their way, an aimless wold and disorientated, subjected to all kinds of dangers.
(4) To finally end this wandering and anguish which it arouses, you first have to conceive that there must be on Earth only rules that are common to all, this being the object of a unique law for all peoples, and with only one director: Christ. Isn't it what Jesus says and what Moses explains? From now on, whoever sees that it can't be otherwise, because the world continuity could be assured only by the Holy Spirit. This new spirit is formed with the knowledge and makes everyone responsible for its acts. That is why you had to be born again so that the world becomes again in accordance with the reasons for which it was created.
(5) The intelligence of a being is his skill, his know-how which ensues from the understanding of what surrounds him and of his capacities to act. But if his mind is filled with forms of intelligence having a destructive character, as that of the uncircumcised, it can only destroy works of God and not protect them. And it is exactly this which loses the world in which reign those who are not saints of mind, because the entire Earth is devasteted and in danger because of them.
(6) The spirit, which emanates from self, is like a great light formed by a multitude of small grouped lights, because it is the sum of intelligence of each cell which composes the person. And it is this spirit which allows to embrace the whole universe. Whereas the intelligence, is nothing else than the discernment of opposite things (as yes and no), it orders only the gestures according to what must be done. The spirit thus, which is the thought and the consciousness, endows man of speech. But only the mind distinguishes man from the animal but not the intelligence, because we know that any creature remains by its intelligence. This last one, which develops by acquired experiences, is thus enough to live. Until now man lived with his intelligence but didn't use his mind to know the universe and the place that he occupies within it. In this way, he could only get lost and condemn his posterity.
(7) The understanding, which ensues from a good perception of the real, doesn't thus concern the intelligence but the holiness of the person. It is so, because the intelligence, which belong to any living organism, only allows to provide to its subsistence and to face the adversity. This is what all animals of all species do, as well as men of all nations... And humanity lived like so until this day, that is to say, similar to animals manner. But now has come the time for man to rise through spirit, to leave his incapacities and to enter in the spiritual world of angels, otherwise he will disappear for ever. That is why I lead you in the whole truth.
(8) We also know that the sense of touch, taste, hearing, smell, sight and other sensations allow the organism to perceive outside things. We so feel the real with the whole body; and the brain, it, coordinates the behaviour as a consequence. If we cannot change anything of what we are, we can nevertheless circumcise ourselves to sharpen our faculties of observations and deductions from which the light shines. I'm saying that the one who gets rid of his bad thoughts, is endowing himself with a new consciousness which will allow him to understand celestial and terrestrial things, because he can sound God's depths out and grasp the values of the existence.
(9) I explained that the breath of life comes down from above onto the soul of each, and that the spirit which results from it is done according to everything we lived since birth. If thus what we acquired since the childhood is in accordance whith the rules that God placed in man by creating him, that is good. And the spirit emanating from the soul is a good spirit, corresponding to Nature. But if what we learnt and lived isn't in accordance with the rules of existence written in the flesh, the spirit which emanates from the soul is bad, like it has been shown.
(10) It turns out that it is what we lived which determines the good or the bad spirit of a person. However, that it is good or bad, the spirit doesn't touch the intelligence which is rather hereditary. What is very well noticeable with the eloquent leaders of peoples, as well as the excellent scientists and the high-ranking military chiefs who are using a considerable measure of intelligence to bring and manipulate the powerful machines of war and some other nuclear weapons which are going to put an end to the world and to their own existence... See then through their faculties that the intelligence of a man doesn't necessarily make this man saint of mind.
(11) Life is spirit and consciousness. In it, the language is the expression of the spirit of the people and country which gave birth to these people. The language is the word. The word is the spirit. And the spirit creates the world. God is spirit. And God's word is heard everywhere in the universe. That is why, to know God, his works and his intentions, is sufficient for the consciousness, because we have to limit ourselves in the understanding. For example, would it be useful to know how atoms join and react between them to form a fruit? No, it isn't necessary and don't worried about it; especially as if you had an exact representation of the atoms which would give form, color, savor and the smell of fruits, you would have no pleasure to pick them; and your knowledge wouldn't be enriched.
(12) When we are creature, we must be satisfied to be called on Earth and to understand what we find, to enjoy the existence. You must not want to change everything; otherwise you will lose your soul, for have wanted compete with God. Man isn't a creator, he is created. He isn't a builder, he is built. Because man doesn't make himself, it is done. He did not make himself on earth come, there has been called onto it. Thus show humility in your comments and be humble and not touch anything, because you are only passing through this world which has to last and that you didn't create.
(13) Being made of all, man carries in him all elements of the nature which give form to his genes. That is why he can do everything that what animals do. While the animals, can't make all what man makes. However an animal can have some sensibilities closer to those of man, because everything being made out of flesh reacts with a consciousness more or less diffuse of emotional elements. But, because the essence from universe only allows existence with a body of flesh, you shouldn't deduct, such as the scientists, that man is an animal like the others. Man is a being of flesh certainly, but in a dimension which is similar to the Divinity, just as we justified it.
(14) The beings are integral parts of celestial bodies of which they depend. Therefore, created in reply of the life elements given by the Earth and the Sun, all human beings are endowed with senses which inform them about the outside world where they evolve. Like this they have more or less consciousness of their existence and dispose of means to remain. But animals don't know what they are, because they lack reasoning. However, they recognize their congeners by affinities and join them. Only man provided of reason who can imagine what he doesn't see. He is also the only one to be conscious of the birth and death, contrary to the animals which, however, animals distrust their predators. But when one of them is caught, it ignores that it dies, because it doesn't know what death is. For this reason, and contrary to what several affirm, the animal kingdom is by no means a cruel world.
(15) To know human greatness, it is constantly necessary to have in mind that in the unlimited space are the countless galaxies which are perpetually renewed, and that they are constituted of stellar families whose purpose is to make live a world, always having man at its summit. In that way, we see that the matter and the spirit are together the body and the spirit of God with which vegetables, then animals, then men exist on the Earth. We so understand that we are a whole and not part of a whole as are the species, and that the rules of existence for animals are also those of the man who contains them all in him. There are no several kinds of life in the universe, but only one common life to all.
(16) Because life is the same for all beings, the rules of life of a species are necessarily contained in all individuals who belong to it – It wouldn't thus have particular and external rules of life to an individual or a group of isolated individuals from their fellow creature – It's the same for a man and a woman who don't carry in them particular and individual rules, but only those of humanity. Man must then abandon any kinds of constitutions and laws established by those who reign in nations. Because these outside and foreign laws to his existence place him in conflict with himself and his fellowmen. They disorientate him and oblige him to sack everything, until comes the end.
(17) But whatever are beings, their rules of existence are innate; because by creating them, God also gave them the means to remain. For example, we know that ants carry naturally in them the rules of life of the whole ant-hill. They have, for that by no means need to be commanded by the others. It's the same for mice which carry in each of their cells the rules of life of their multitude. The lions have likewise in them the rules of life of lions, and the horned animals those which are appropriate for them. Fishes have aptitudes and gift belonging to their sort. Birds also have their own which consist in finding their food, in building their nest, in laying their eggs, in brooding them and in raising their small ones until they take their flight and perpetuate their species. All these things are perfectly known to you. Nevertheless, you still ignore that men have likewise in their flesh the rules of life of humanity! How would you see now that these rules are all erased by the laws of those who govern them? This incomprehension, isn't it an enigma, a mystery, for a being endowed with reason?
(18) Why man perceives easily the rules of life of the plants and animals, as well as the indispensable original freedom in which they can be practised, and doesn't perceive his own and what is this same freedom? It comes from the vanity of which only men are equipped with. Indeed, while seeing that he is the thinking creature, the tallest and the most intelligent of all, up to the point to produce nuclear weapons which can destroy the whole world in an instant, that he thought since always be able to establish without damage his own rules. And he made his own laws, which are necessarily against nature, as we see it.
(19) This attitude is a confusion, originated at once by his intelligence and from his reject of God. Although he knows that he is a well thought creature, man tries hard by all means to believe that he is the fruit of chance, can so all afford, even changing nature and condemn deliberately the generations to come. He so acts, for not feel under a judgement, because it is certain that chance cannot judge anybody. Immense is his vanity, thick are his darkness and terrible is going to be his punishment.
(20) All creatures of the Earth are free as air, except men who impose themselves foreign rules to their existence. To hear what I say, think that if you were, with your spouse and your children, the unique human family of Earth, all that you would do would be dictated by your needs and common sense. It would so be it, because you could practise only your internal rules which consist to live in the original freedom. Try then to understand that there are no sorts of freedom, but only the original freedom. Either we are free to do all that we want or we are not. If we aren't free, we are necessarily under constraint and yoke. Now, by having a golden calf for God, and by obeying to the goats which impose you oppostite laws to all what makes of you men, you are slaves! You will thus only practise the rules of humanity in the holy city of the kingdom, built by the spirit of truth.
(21) Isn't it in the deep nature of man saint of mind to give evidence of love at every occasion; as well as wisdom, righteousness, mercy, humility, compassion and charity? These are the effects of the circumcision of the heart which determine the human values and the acts of each, and it is from them that results the law of the kingdom. Now, those who wound the Earth, the plants, the animals and people to whom they lie aren't circumcised. However all could have become it by burying their vanity. Then nobody would wonder about the justice today, because the one who is saint of mind behaves as a deserving man, and lives in agreement with the whole creation without harming whoever. And nobody would wonder about peace, because each would be free to do what pleases him, when he would like it, and without that it is necessary to report its acts to somebody, or to pay a levy to whomever it is.
(22) You will live like so in the next century, because this justice, this freedom and this peace that all angels of heaven inhale, will be protected by the law of the kingdom. This law will prevent the return of the men swelled of pride who deprive peoples since the antiquity. The angel submits himself only to God and not to the man, his brother. The angel is his own law.
(23) The skill develops by observations and experiences. But it can be annihilated by the lying and the loss of freedom which forces man to make what isn't suitable to him. And it is what occurred in several peoples because of those who reigned. We see, indeed, that it remains only few men who know how to cultivate the earth and produce what they need. Their know-how went away, because under the ceaseless pressures of the lying, the subordination and the reprisals, the common sense flew away. It is then the disaster in many countries, which urges their inhabitants to go away.
(24) But, although similar, men are different for the reasons we evoked and in particular to be able to live under all latitudes. Consequently, they must not for any reasons abandon their family, their people and their country to establish themselves definitively somewhere else, in fact that doesn't cover them with dignity. If they do it, they are obliged to lose the qualities of their race in the foreign countries which cannot offer them what they need.
(25) What we say is very well illustrated by the conquerors, these small and cowardly men who stole formerly by violence the countries of others that they colonize and deform without measuring the consequences. The wisdom not being a part of their values, the site, the plant, the animal, and the aboriginal people disappear everywhere where they settle down. And they take great pleasure to destroy, to show some kind of supremacy onto the world... Fallen in the mindless state, their madness can't appear to them, because it isn't given to the madmen to know that they are crazy. The whole Earth suffers from their slanders, but the term of its pains has arrived, as in Noah. The law of Moses judges them, and their punishment will be at the measure of what they did.
(26) Practise the human laws, either settle his people and his country to go to settle in a foreign country, or leave nature to squeeze into cities, are the main factors of the man disorder and the extreme proliferation of the humanity.
(27) During darkness, only the original freedom would have been able to maintain man honest and in a just numbers. But, by not wanting to listen to the prophets neither practise the law of Moses, men followed Cain and his sons who made them come out from nature to pack as grasshoppers in the cities where nothing anymore does appear to them, not even the stars! Nevertheless it is unmistakable that in a city of several millions of inhabitants, where seven days are required to go around it by walk, we are even more remote from our original environment than if we were living on the Moon! We are then foreign to our own country and to everything that it contains. That can't last forever, because it isn't these noisy and smoky cities which can be the constant future of men, but only the holy city with its three parts.
(28) God only can enlighten peoples and gather them around his name to keep them free and in peace. Nobody or anything else in the world can realize this marvel, which begins with the resurrection of the dead. Don't thus look behind any more to see what was, this happen in the darkness and won't ever come back. Jesus recommends it, he says:
No one who puts a hand to the plow and looks back is fit for service in the kingdom of God.
If you help the Son to overcome the world and to put in place the kingdom of God, you so place the hand to the plough. Then, you will only look forward from now on, because you will not be able to live any more like you did it by not knowing the truth.